main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What Scene in Rots that John Williams Score Moved you...

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by MASTER-OF-EVIL, May 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Headphonekenobi

Headphonekenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2005
    Padme's Ruminations - Easily the darkest sonic moment in the film and the second most powerful scene IMO.

2. Richard-Drahcir

Richard-Drahcir Jedi Master star 3

Feb 18, 2004
    The Padme's ruminitions bit and Anakin's betrayal. As soon as the music starts and Obi-Wan is shot down i get really moved, especially with poor Boga's yelping.

3. shadowplay_80

shadowplay_80 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 10, 2001
    Order 66, hands down. That part was so well done it brought tears to my eyes.

4. sithrules70

sithrules70 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    1- padme's ruminations
    2- order 66
    3- final montage: padme's funeral/imperial march mixed with qui gon's dead theme when palps and vader are on the space looking at the death star structure.

5. Discorpor8

Discorpor8 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Anakin's Betrayal gets me every time. When I listened to it after the movie, I realized JW put in a couple of bars from Schindler's List (which he also scored). It was eerily fitting to the song. The strings also play a bit of the main strain of Across the Stars, if anyone noticed. Also, in Anakin vs. Obi-Wan, he used part of the piece that was playing during Luke and Vader's ESB duel (the one with the Imperial March in it) But Binary Sunset at the very tail end is what did it for me. I'm always moved to tears by that song, and JW masterfully linked the two trilogies together with that simple piece.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.