main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What scenes do you want to see in The Clone Wars?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by InterestingLurker, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. agentkrycek

agentkrycek Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 4, 2012
    I want to see Colonel Gascon go the way of the Big Hay-Zu. Too bad it never happened in the droids arc.

2. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    The Citadel was apparently build some 500 years prior to TCW (during a time of relative peace) to hold rogue Jedi. Now that the galaxy is in a time of war and the Jedi are filling an aggressive role as generals, I would think that there would be a greater temptation to fall to the Dark Side and become rogues. I would like to see said Jedi. We got to see where they would be imprisoned, but none of the convicts themselves, since it had been taken over by the CIS, and the inmates I assume would have been killed. Krell fell to the Dark Side, but his fate was resolved before anyone found out (and I'm still hoping further reference to those events and Dogma's arrest will be followed up on).

I'd like to see how the Republic and Jedi Order respond to such a rogue. Do the Jedi see them as someone that has to be locked away as a danger to the galaxy while the Republic sees them as a hero that is willing to do what must be done? Does the Republic want to kill them as a danger while the Jedi want to handle the matter internally? etc.

It seems like now is the time for there to be conflict within the Jedi Order.

3. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    Something like this,

[​IMG]

I don't even care if Binks is in ROTS, he just needs to die.

JackG, Barriss_Coffee and hlc88 like this.
  4. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Where there lots of rogue Jedi 500 years prior? (EU?)

I like what you put in your last paragraph.

5. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    In one of the books it's mentioned that a lightsaber does in fact register to most weapons-detectors as a shaver. And it's pointed out that you could shave with it, if you were very careful.

6. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    Apparently. I have no idea. Sio Bibble said there hadn't been a full scale war since the formation of the Republic, and he's presumably talking about roughly the past 1,000 years. So if there's no war going on or anything, I don't know why 500 years ago would be a big year for falling to the dark side unless the Jedi were more lenient then or if a group of Jedi began to experiment with forbidden teachings or something like that.

But I'd think when you're pretty much putting your life on the line daily that the stresses would break the spirits of some of the weaker willed Jedi and that there should be rogue Jedi (like Krell) out there. And I'd be interested to see how they are dealt with.

I mean lets say Krell were discovered to have fallen prior to Umbara. Let's say he was considered a war hero since he always got the job done. Then all of a sudden the Jedi apprehend him and insist on sending him to some Citadel-like prison because he fell to the dark side. Would that mean anything to anybody?

"Oh, well he's been corrupted and he has given into his anger. He needs to be locked away."

He got the job done and you're arresting him because he's angry or because he hates the enemy?

7. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005
    Don't get me wrong, I love your idea - what I was questioning was the "need" to build the Citadel in the first place.

And also I want to see some fall out for Padme trading Grievous for Anakin. Please please please let there be some at the minimum scowling and frowning.

8. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Seeing some fall out would be interesting, especially as she would have to do some serious finagling to not reveal the true nature of her relationship with Anakin.

What I want to see now, which I don't think I've mentioned before: Obi-Wan going completely ape**** on Maul. Again. And this time, decapitation.

9. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005
    Padme: "But it would be nearly impossible to win this war without Anakin - I know you would agree, Chancellor."

Palpatine: "I must agree. Dooku would just replace Grievous with another general; Dooku must be our focus and Anakin, as always, is our best weapon."

Padme (relieved smile).

As for your 2nd scenario, Maul would probably show up something like those B'morr monks (however you spell it) - a head attached to a mechanical body.

10. Super_Battle_Droid

May 8, 2002
    They're saving that for Jango.

11. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I would laugh but unfortunately I'm afraid they'll actually try it.

12. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    Sounds more like Anakin, I don't know if I'd be crazy about Obi-Wan going there.

13. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    It does sound more like something Anakin would do, but (putting the next part in spoiler tags just in case, although I'm not even sure I'm right about this)

it would seem very unnatural to me if Obi-Wan were just able to calmly walk away after Maul killed his girl, or the girl he had let go, or whatever we're going to call her

14. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    You know I can't click that. [face_plain]

15. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I'm almost completely spoiler-free and haven't seen anything but the season 5 trailer, so I'm really just guessing, but I'll try this another way.

If Obi-Wan were put in a position like he was in TPM when he watched Maul kill Qui-Gon, I would find it unnatural for him to calmly disengage his saber and walk away.

16. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005
    And if such a thing were to occur, I'd expect/hope Obi-Wan would show a moment of rage wrestled into submission (and likely transmuted into guilt).

Seerow likes this.
  17. Super_Battle_Droid

May 8, 2002
    A scene with Nute Gunray riding on his Mechno-chair.

JackG and Sitara like this.
  18. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    Perhaps that extreme also wouldn't work, but there are ways to do it that aren't that extreme on either end. Have him struggle with it but not break down into an Anakin-esque dark side moment.

Seerow and Valairy Scot like this.
  19. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Fair enough, I just don't want to see him remaining completely Zen-calm and walking away. I'd have a hard time understanding that. If he were shocked and broke down later, I could understand.

Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.
  20. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I'd expect a moment of rage,

maybe some tears
    But he'll be in control of himself. There wouldn't be any 'Anakin smash!' moment.

21. Count Yubnub

Count Yubnub Force Ghost star 5

Oct 1, 2012
    I'd love to see Tarkin and Dooku interact. Preferably in some homage to the old Hammer movies with Lee and Cushing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.