main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series What should Ahsoka's fate be?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Gry Sarth, Aug 6, 2010.

?

What should Ahsoka's fate be?

1. Killed in a lightsaber duel (Grievous, Ventress, etc)

11.2%
  2. Killed by someone else (Bane, Vizsla, Boba, etc)

14.0%
  3. Noble self-sacrifice (ie. Weapons Factory)

17.5%
  4. Expelled from the Jedi Order

12.6%
  5. Away on a solo mission

3.7%
  6. Assigned to a new master

4.6%
  7. Knighted and away on a mission

4.9%
  8. Inserted in Order 66 sequence being killed

11.7%
  9. Fallen to the Dark Side

6.0%
  10. MIA/POW

13.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    LAWL!:D Very funny, MarkVader! We need a safe and secure society!

2. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    Yeah, I can see that as well. :p

3. Amdrag

Amdrag Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 26, 2008
    Blaster to the back of her head. Both a realistic and painful way to go.

4. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    A blaster bolt to the back of the head would be about as quick and painless as it gets.

5. Amdrag

Aug 26, 2008
    Not everyone goes right away from a shot to the skull.

6. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    Has a Jedi ever gone that way though? Wouldn't she sense someone pointing a blaster at her head?

Anakin already saved her from being sucked into a space vacuum...however she goes, I hope it's less painful than that...

7. Amdrag

Aug 26, 2008
    That is why I want to see it. A bounty Hunter getting that done would be worth applause.

8. GGrievous

Nov 6, 2005
    Almost all Jedi victims in Order 66 were gunned down.

That's not to say Ahsoka will be killed by a clone. Cad Bane could kill her, ect.

9. anakin_girl

Oct 8, 2000
    True. D'oh. :oops: I guess I had in mind just one blaster vs. several clones pointing blasters.

You're right, I could see Bane doing it. I hope not though. I'd rather she go down fighting against Grievous or Dooku.

10. GGrievous

Nov 6, 2005
    You would think Anakin would have said something in ROTS, though. That's the problem with letting Ahsoka get killed by either Grievous or Dooku. If Cad Bane kills Ahsoka, it would make better sense, since we don't know his fate either. Anakin could also kill Bane as well.

11. LukeTano

LukeTano Jedi Master star 3

Jul 10, 2009
    I should have known the Ahsoka-haters were trying to take over!

Also, if GS is hoping for me to change my stance on liking Ahsoka, and trying to convert everyone else to get Dave to save Ahsoka, then he is sadly mistaken. As he's used a Palpatine quote, I have this to say to him if that was his intention:

You've failed Your Highness. I am an Ahsoka fan like my Father before me!

I'm terribly concerned that the Senate is voting more emergency powers to the Ahsoka-haters and their moderator allies. Something's out of place.

Fine, if the new evil Empire of Ahsoka haters wishes to take away our freedom, they're going to have to do it through aggressive negotiations.

We have the plans to your Death Star!

Also, you continue to endlessly debate ways in the Senate and the courts of getting rid of Ahsoka but never have you made any bills or reached any verdicts about why she really has to die. I push for a vote of no confidence.

P.S. if you Ahsoka haters out there are looking for something that might, well not really, work, then how about Anakin having to kill Ahsoka himself as she's on board a ship with a bunch of bad guys who are about to bomb Courascant or something and Mace orders Anakin to fire on the ship, with Ahsoka on board, and Anakin refuses at first, but when threatened with expulsion, reluctantly fires, though he really hates Mace afterward and Mace can kinda tell and doesn't trust Anakin and thinks he might help Palpatine do something nasty as payback for making him kill Ahsoka, and seeing Mace about to kill his mentor who appears to be weak and defenseless and dying in Force lightning, which he appears to be using to keep Mace from stabbing him with his lightsaber, in that scene in Palpatine's office pushed Anakin over the edge.

-----signature--
    All Hail Darth Sohne, the half Togruta, half human, Dark Lord of the Sith!

12. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Hey, I like the thought of Anakin being forced to sacrifice Ahsoka for the "long term goal." Of course he wouldn't talk about her after that.

Perfect solution. ;)

13. Gry Sarth

Jun 24, 1999
    Wait, wait... am I GS? Am I trying to make anyone not like Ahsoka? Did I miss anything?

I know I'm starting to regret ever quoting the good chancellor in the first place...

You know, for once, that's not too bad of an idea. That would be some serious drama. I only think it might be a bit of overkill. It would generate way too much turmoil inside Anakin, too much animosity between him and the council for this stage. It would almost make the whole Ep3 ordeal with Padmé unnecessary for him to turn to the dark side.

14. XCell

XCell Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2004
    ^Maybe if there was some backstory to it. Like Ahsoka is in charge of protecting Padme at some point, and she lets Padme get hurt/almost die, or worse, she nearly kills Padme herself. If Anakin found out, he'd probably be angry at Ahsoka and trust her less from then on.

I think Anakin has to not regret Ahsoka too much for it to work best with the films.

15. GGrievous

Nov 6, 2005
    Please... don't put Padme's life endangered again. [face_tired]

16. XCell

XCell Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2004
    ^Why not? I mean, I think there's a slim chance of having two or more more seasons without Padme being in danger ever again.

17. TheMacUnleashed

TheMacUnleashed Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 2, 2009
    Personally, I'd much rather see Padmè rescue Ahsoka or Anakin. I do agree, though, XCell; that would be an interesting scenario to behold, and a good way to underline the depths of Anakin's relationship with Padmè.

18. anakin_girl

Oct 8, 2000
    Definitely.

19. GGrievous

Nov 6, 2005
    Padme to the rescue? :oops:

20. TheMacUnleashed

Feb 2, 2009
    Would you rather have an experienced senator help Anakin out of a delicate situation, or a half-trained Padawan who probably doesn't understand the meaning of "non-violent negotiations?" Really, I think it's about time GL and Dave remember that there was a much stronger Padme before the one we saw give up in ROTS -but that's a story for another thread. :p

21. GGrievous

Nov 6, 2005
    Padme is always the go-to senator in TCW. I don't know if you realized that or not. She's tough, knows how to fight (i.e, Damsel in distress), can get out of most situations, and her life is constantly threaten in any episode she is featured in.

I don't know how is this even related to Ahsoka's fate. :p

22. TheMacUnleashed

Feb 2, 2009
    Well, granted, I missed half the episodes of S2. :p It'd be nice to see her in a non-life-threatening situation for once, though, although I doubt an episode dedicated to her involvement in the delicate political infrastructure of the Galaxy would sit well with most viewers (I, for one, would find it fascinating [face_talk_hand])

As for linking that into Ahsoka's fate, perhaps she'll... er... be in a situation where she could have used a thorough knowledge of the planet's politics to escape; however, Anakin neglected to listen to Padme when she was telling him what she knew of the situation, thus ending Ahsoka's life?

...no, I've got nothing. As I confessed in the final sentence of my previous post, this is a wee bit off-topic, as Ahsoka threads always seem to go.

23. Gry Sarth

Jun 24, 1999
    I really don't understand the problem with Padmé's life being in danger. Guys, in EVERY episode, pretty much ALL the character's life are in danger at one point or another, so what's the problem here? I can't think of an episode where Ahsoka showed up and her life WASN'T in danger (see how I made it seem like this is still on-topic? ;))

24. Mond

Mond Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 21, 2009
    I am still anticipating a scene in which Padme must be rescued after Grievous ties her to railroad tracks. :D

She does kind of subvert the damsel in distress trope though, by being one of the best marksmen ("markswomen"?) in the series.

25. Orvakki

Orvakki Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 9, 2010
    I've been hoping for the fact she's over-confident in her abilities will ultimately bring her death- but now the idea of a bounty hunter causing her to pop her clogs is mouth watering.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.