main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series What should Ahsoka's fate be?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Gry Sarth, Aug 6, 2010.

?

What should Ahsoka's fate be?

1. Killed in a lightsaber duel (Grievous, Ventress, etc)

11.2%
  2. Killed by someone else (Bane, Vizsla, Boba, etc)

14.0%
  3. Noble self-sacrifice (ie. Weapons Factory)

17.5%
  4. Expelled from the Jedi Order

12.6%
  5. Away on a solo mission

3.7%
  6. Assigned to a new master

4.6%
  7. Knighted and away on a mission

4.9%
  8. Inserted in Order 66 sequence being killed

11.7%
  9. Fallen to the Dark Side

6.0%
  10. MIA/POW

13.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    I never took them to be jokes...

The only joke is that Maul is coming back.

2. Saga_Symphony

Saga_Symphony Force Ghost star 4

Oct 30, 2010
    Well, there you go..

3. JM_1977

JM_1977 Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 23, 2011
    I think he was being serious on that one

4. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    I was, indeed.

5. LukeTano

LukeTano Jedi Master star 3

Jul 10, 2009
    Look, a season finale without Ahsoka. Only other one of those involved Cad Bane.

I now am a Ventress supporter too.

She seems to have a good side, trying to rescue her friend when that fell on her. I thought Sith training told her that meant her friend was weak and deserved to die. Also, explain why Dooku tried rescuing her later according to Wookiepeida?

Did Talzin die? I didn't catch that.

I had a dream Ahsoka killed Ventress. Hope it's not true.

Speaking of Ventress, considering that people like Evan Piel can die at different times due to the new storyline of the TCW series, how come despite all of the "Ahsoka must die because...." claims, nobody has ever mentioned the fact that a Dark Jedi like Ventress would be as big a threat to Sidious and Vader as would a Togruta Padawan? Especially if the Sith think the Dark Side is stronger. Anyone wanna explain that?

Black-out spoilers! -BC

6. Saga_Symphony

Oct 30, 2010
    ^People do talk about Ventress's fate. Outside of this thread.

I could tell.[face_coffee]I don't mind him being brought back (one of the few I guess), but suggesting it makes Ahsoka unable to die sounds like a joke to me.

7. JM_1977

JM_1977 Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 23, 2011
    Hey LukeTano Post your comments here not here

8. LukeTano

Jul 10, 2009
    You might argue because everyone thought Ventress was dead, hence the Empire never went looking for her. Perhaps, kinda like when Obi-wan got shot and fell hundreds of feet and they thought he was dead, except Cody, Ahsoka could have her ship blown up by somehow barely escape it in time, fall a bunch of feet, fall into water, and they all think she died but she got away and, here's an idea, decided to hide on the Forest moon of Endor.

Also, who said the Nightsisters are extinct? There's still Ventress, and that means more attempts to kill Dooku. How the Jedi, Savage, and Maul land in the Ventress and Bounty Hunters vs. Dooku (and maybe Grevious) battles coming up is still a mystery.

At least Ahsoka is better at getting away from Grevious than Ventress, unless that comment about Grevious losing a hand was true, then they're equal, though Ahsoka didn't get shot by a droid though.....

Maybe Ventress should contact Death Watch........they'd help her and try to kill Dooku, and maybe get Death Watch wiped out so it doesn't affect the cannon since the "Ahsoka hater" theology is that everything that could mess with ROTS storyline continuity must be destroyed or be killed off.

I'd like to see Ahsoka and Ventress on the same team. That would be a great fate for both of them! [face_praying]

9. FarEasterling

FarEasterling Jedi Master star 1

Aug 18, 2011
    If you see attentively the latest Darth Maul teaser (the one with Obi-Wan), and read the Revenge episode summary attentively as well, your dreams come true in a certain sense.

10. StarWarsFan91

StarWarsFan91 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2008
    Makes sense, just because they are normally enemies...doesn't mean they can't work together temporary against a common foe. If a Capitalist nation, could team up with a nation quite different from it, a communist one, during the war, then a dark jedi could team up with a jedi.

11. LukeTano

Jul 10, 2009
    Ahsoka is in this one?!?

I get nervous every time she's in a season finale. [face_worried] Especially with Dooku being involved and all the Anakin kills Dooku to get back at him for killing Ahsoka theories going around. [face_worried]

An idea is that, after the war, Ahsoka and Ventress could start a rock band called the Hairless Harpies! [face_laugh]

Also, isn't Savage against both Ventress and Dooku? This is going to be ugly.....

Ahsoka could of course save the day.

I don't see Ahsoka listed in the season finale episodes.

12. FarEasterling

FarEasterling Jedi Master star 1

Aug 18, 2011
    No, unfortunately, I meant only Ventress back-up for Obi-Wan, nothing more. Hardly two cool girls will make friends ever. Meanwhile, your desire of their teaming together made me draw another parallel between the two.
    After Plaqueis novel, everybody understands that knighting into the Sith Order is cheap. You can turn away when appropriate (Revan, Vader), you can be no Sith Lord at all though bestowed the title (Venemis, Maul). But you cannot jump off from the Sisterhood. Enchant is conducted while the acolyte is in a deep trance, unconscious, hence, the spell crawls very deep under her skin. To screw it off would require a very developed ordinary consciousness able to dive into the depths of psyche. As far as the witches culture is concerned, the target is opposite: to switch off the consciousness completely and open yourself to the horde of spirits: the more, the better. "I have no name", says Ventress to Boba. The answer of a future shaman. Who knows what spirits with what names will speak through her in years to come? In all, her situation is a ***t. May be, they'll make lovers with Obi-Wan in his seclusion after Order 66, and she cuts his silver lock?
    Back to Ahsoka. If you recall her resurrection on Mortis, and compare with the dedication procedure of Ventress on Dathomir, there is quite a similarity. Both are deep in the dark side at the moment, both are unconscious, both are impregnated with some green fume stuff. As my opinion is that the Force does have colors (white current, rainbow for Aing-Ti, red for Sith, black for worshippers of the Dark, mostly blue for Jedi, etc.), I suspect that the green mist is Living Force. The Daughter is green in appearance, and everything flowrishes in her presence. As her essence now is absorbed by Ahsoka, and The Daughter is definitely dozens times stronger, I would say, Ahsoka is a kind of a "Daysister" now, potentially the strongest one for obvious reasons. And the Daugther looked greatly concerned about Ahsoka personally back that night in a cave. May be she also did what is forbidden (looked into the future) and with a suprise found out she will inhabit this particular red-skinned body? Green stuff of the Nightsisters perhaps is the essence that vitalizes the dead, or remains after a person dies. Other part of the same Living Force. Besides, Talzin worships the Twin deities (Son and Daughter) to some obvious gain for her. She even has the eyes color pattern as of the Father (grey eyes with white pupils vs black eyes with green pupils).
    The destiny of both tough girls is pitiful: their personalities are to be erased by mightier forces, at least logically at the current stage of SW saga development.

13. LukeTano

Jul 10, 2009
    Unless a Sequel Trilogy were added.....

14. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    NO. Sequel Trilogy is a very bad idea.

15. LukeTano

Jul 10, 2009
    Looks like Darth Maul is coming back. No Ahsoka in the finale. However, pretty girl is going to be in it.

Maybe Ventress kills Maul and gets taken back by Dooku.

After all, if another Sith Lord is around, which one is truly a Sith, Dooku or Maul?

What is Ventress' new future? At least she seems to have one. Despite the older Ahsoka, many here don't think our lovely orange Padawan will have one.

When was Ventress stolen from her family.....?

This plot is getting very interesting indeed. It appears Ventress did a good deed.

Anyone for an Ahsoka and Ventress both just walk away and later become friends and hide together theory?

Another idea would be to have Ahsoka and Ventress fighting and appear to both fall to their deaths, so everyone thinks they're dead, this could happen while Anakin was away with Obi-wan, during ROTS, and Anakin could be furious with the Council. But anyway, Ventress and Ahsoka get into a sticky situation, perhaps land into a cave of krayt dragons or something, and have to work together and eventually become friends. The two sense Order 66 and know that something is wrong. Ahsoka and Ventress confront Dark Side Anakin and are able to get away from him and go into hiding.

16. LukeTano

Jul 10, 2009
    I was thinking about the Wizard of Oz and that mean old lady, the dog hater, Mrs., or was it Ms., Gulch. I also suddenly realized, hey, she'll realize Toto go away and come back for him, won't she? Also, there was never a report from Dorothy's family like "Oh you don't have to worry about Toto. The old witch got killed in the storm." or anything like that. Hence, they could still lose Toto OR the farm. Also, I don't think Mrs./Ms. Gulch can melt when hit with water.

(And no, smart alecks out there, Ahsoka was fine in "Water War" and also has gotta be in the rain in at least one episode. She won't melt!)

Anyway, Ms. Gulch could still ruin the day, yet I think I'm safe in saying that Wizard of Oz rivals Star Wars, if not possibly even surpassing it, hard to say, in popularity. You think it might therefore be possible that Ahsoka and/or Ventress' fate be left unsaid at the end of the final season?

I think not.

Yeah, Mrs. Gulch may have symbolically been implied to have died in the storm with the death of her counterpart, the Wicked Witch of the West, but it was never flat out said.

Maybe the fate of Ahsoka and Ventress will be "implied but never said" or maybe just not mentioned at all, of course to please their large fanbase.

17. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    LukeTano, I like your parallel between Wizard of Oz and Star Wars, but I think that Ventress will have to turn a shade of green, swoop around on a swoop bike, say "I'll get you my pretty boy, and that filthy little padawan of yours too!" But we have seen them caught up in tornados even if they were underwater tornados as in the Mon Cala arc.

18. Saga_Symphony

Oct 30, 2010
    Ventress did make a very Wicked Witch cackle in Cloak of Deception..

19. DarthRelaxus

DarthRelaxus Chosen One star 5

Apr 23, 2007
    It would have to be either dark side (which would be kinda cheesy) or expelled in order to explain why she wasn't even mentioned in EpIII.

20. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Thanks for the theories, DarthRelaxus, but I believe the speculation on Ahsoka's fate has sinced progressed to her finding the One Ring of Power and disappearing completely. She lives in a cave and eats fish and plots how to take over the galaxy. Either that, or she falls, hits her head and has an idea of creating a "flux capacitor" that will allow her to travel through time. She goes back in time and prevents herself from ever joining the Jedi Order which then explains her absence. At least I think those are the latest theories, so hard to keep up...

21. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    There's also the chance of Doctor Zarkov crashing into her and her going on an adventure with Flash Gordon to the planet Mongol.

22. LukeTano

Jul 10, 2009
    :confused::confused::confused::confused:

I meant that Ms. Gulch's fate was left unsaid and people didn't say "That ruins the story. She must die in the storm!" or something.

If the fate of Ahsoka and Ventress were also left unresolved, it should by comparison not be as big a deal, dealing with the saga as a whole I mean. Mrs. Gulch was the reason Dorthy ran away and was sort of the Wicked Witch of the West. They have the same theme song. She could possibly come back, take away Toto, and ruin the happy ending, or force Dorthy to flee home, counteracting the whole "There's no place like home." thing.

And yet people want to say Ahsoka can't just walk away into the sunset because it'll ruin the Saga.

Also, does anyone think that they'll show a big hint to Ahsoka's fate in the S5 preview? How many Seasons are there anyway?

23. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    There are atleast 6 seasons if Forcecast's Jimmy Mac's interview with Christian Taylor has anything to say about it. I would not be surprised if TCW passes the 6 seasons mark. But its going to be interesting to see what happens to the production schedule around that time.

24. LukeTano

Jul 10, 2009
    I didn't expect Ahsoka to be in this finale and for the first time, am kind of upset that she DID show up. What if Maul kills her?

How did Maul get all the way over there without any legs? Or a torso for that matter.

Was Maul choking Ahsoka with a rope in that preview? I didn't want her to get hurt. She mustn't die!

Also, I just thought, why didn't the Council send Anakin to fight Grevious? If they HAD, he'd have been on Utapau and Palaptine wouldn't have been able to seduce him. (Maybe they secretly sent Ahsoka instead and that's why Anakin was so very furious. [face_laugh] Jedi seem to have a higher survival rate on Utapau.

Hey, I just thought of something. This would be really interesting. What if Obi-wan really does get assigned Ahsoka? I mean, the Council decides to place her with Obi-wan and takes her from Anakin. Couldn't that create the rift necessary for ROTS? Also, perhaps she survives Order 66 as well in that case as they shot from a distance at her too. They each think the other is either not hurt or is dead so they never contact each other. Or Ahsoka overhears the clones saying that Obi-wan is dead and believe them and so doesn't go looking for him. It would make sense for her to get assigned to Obi-wan, perhaps as a punishment for failing to kill a certain Sith Lord. [face_laugh]

Actually, if Ahsoka was assigned to Obi-wan, and he thought she might have survived, it might be another reason for him to bother to go into the Jedi Temple and change that signal. Otherwise, why bother if they believe they're the only survivors? When did they find out about Anakin, before or after they changed the message? If after, then they probably assumed him to still be alive.

Also, ROTS leaves blank why Obi-wan never bothered to contact his "brother", Anakin, after the attack on Utapau and learning from Bail that the attack happened everywhere. If anyone can survive Order 66, Anakin (and Ahsoka too) can! Also, why didn't Anakin freak out when he saw Obi-wan in his vision, the later one, of Padmé dying, but he himself didn't appear to be around? You'd think he'd have found that very odd, not to mention alarming as it would mean Obi-wan would know about him and Padmé. It's possible Obi-wan finds out during the series but decides not to turn Anakin in. That would make him appearing in Anakin's vision less strange, especially as Anakin wasn't alarmed.

Also, if Ahsoka were assigned to Obi-wan, perhaps he wouldn't take it so hard, though of course, it would really further the rift that happened after the Hardin incident.

Why did Savage have to kill that talking snake? He was probably a one of a kind?

Also, any idea why Maul could create such a disturbance in the Force and yet Palpatine, who is obviously stronger, could hide out so very close to the Jedi and go unnoticed?

It seems they finally noticed it, yet didn't act immediately, when Mace said "The Dark Side of the Force surrounds the Chancellor.".

Yet they can sense Maul in some junk planet occupied by talking snakes and fire breathers and junk collectors? Even Dooku and Ventress can sense it.

So maybe TCW already has a lot of inconsistencies and by the time S6 is done, Ahsoka, Ventress, and Rex walking won't seem so odd anymore.

25. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    The bartender from Deception was the same species as him, an Anacondan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.