main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series What should Ahsoka's fate be?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Gry Sarth, Aug 6, 2010.

?

What should Ahsoka's fate be?

1. Killed in a lightsaber duel (Grievous, Ventress, etc)

11.2%
  2. Killed by someone else (Bane, Vizsla, Boba, etc)

14.0%
  3. Noble self-sacrifice (ie. Weapons Factory)

17.5%
  4. Expelled from the Jedi Order

12.6%
  5. Away on a solo mission

3.7%
  6. Assigned to a new master

4.6%
  7. Knighted and away on a mission

4.9%
  8. Inserted in Order 66 sequence being killed

11.7%
  9. Fallen to the Dark Side

6.0%
  10. MIA/POW

13.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Where's the clip of Maul choking Ahsoka? I'm pretty certain Ahsoka's safe. Ashley Eckstein has already confirmed that Season 5 gets pretty bad for Ahsoka. And Christian Taylor has talked about Season 6 episodes.

2. Humble_Jedi

Humble_Jedi Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    ^ Damn it rumble, use spoiler tags!

I don't even want to know there's a clip of Maul choking Ahsoka.

3. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    There is no way that is going to happen in "Revenge". If season 5 clips have been leaked my weak will longs to see those spoilers.

4. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    Heh. That was my bet for the main impetus behind Maul's return, they brought him back just to whack Tano.

5. LukeTano

LukeTano Jedi Master star 3

Jul 10, 2009
    What?! Ahsoka dies in Season 5?! Where's that image of Darth Vader smashing things when he learned Padmé died?

If she really dies, then the Mayans were right, Doomsday happens in 2012!

Wait, Ahsoka's in Season 6? =D=

Also, I was going to say about her not being mentioned in ROTS, it's not that odd. Yoda and Obi-wan never tried to contact Anakin after Order 66 hit. You'd think Obi-wan would want to contact his "brother", but he never got mentioned until the footage came out.

Does Ahsoka die in Season 5?

Mod Edit: Don't discuss spoilers and previews for upcoming episodes in this thread! - BC

6. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    [image=http://mimg.ugo.com/201203/1/0/3/219301/cuts/2234648-maul_480_poster.jpg]

Who needs a rope?
    ;)

7. LukeTano

Jul 10, 2009
    If you guys think I'm annoying with the Ahsoka topics, just check out my discussions on news articles considering politics.

I think that, just like with Obama and birth control and abortion and gay marriage, some people will never be swayed on Ahsoka surviving.

However, my mission is to sway those who can be changed.

8. Humble_Jedi

Oct 14, 2004
    No, that is not what is annoying about you. Wanting to see Ahsoka live, and having some fun speculating with that, I can understand.

What pisses me off:

1. You keep posting (or quoting) spoilers (sometimes not even having to do with Ahsoka) and you often can't be bothered to black them out
    2. I'm having to wade through tons of off-topic discussion in order to read some speculation about Ahsoka

FCS, have some sense and don't post every random idea that pops into your head in this same topic.

And use spoiler tags for crying out loud!

1. select text
    2. select colour black from pulldown menu
    3. select highlights black from menu

That way the text will always be the same colour as the highlight, no matter what the background of the forum is.

Yeah, the miracles of modern technology.

9. LukeTano

Jul 10, 2009
    I do use spoiler tags, sometimes. I have trouble remembering that something shown in the preview on CW at the end of "Brothers" was considered a spoiler. [face_blush]

Also, how is somebody supposed to know whether or not spoilers are allowed in a particular thread?

Also, I can't find the Official Ahsoka thread. I lost the link to it when I switched computers. (Good thing I still have the computer in case anyone won't give me the link. ;))

Thanks for introducing me to the Utapau Forms Humble, though it seems that there isn't many people there.

Is it confirmed that Ahsoka will die in Season Five? Have my selfless efforts to save our beloved Togruta all been in vain?

Why are they using the Season Three image of Maul? :confused:

What does FCS mean?

10. Humble_Jedi

Oct 14, 2004
    There's your problem. Here's a good idea: when in doubt, use them.

The thread title says: (Spoilers Allowed)

In other words, you can't post spoilers in this topic without blacking them out. Spoilers allowed topics allow open discussion without black highlights.

The INDEX, Spoiler Policy & Piracy Policy topic is stickied on top of the board for a reason, you know.

I did no such thing.

Here's an idea: Use Google. Search for: internet acronyms: FCS

11. LukeTano

Jul 10, 2009

What does Jesus have anything to do with this discussion?

I thought we were talking about Ahsoka The Great.

Also, I had noticed a link to the Utapau forums in your signature, before you changed it that is.

I did sense a strange feeling in the Force. It said that Ahsoka isn't going to die in S5.

12. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Probably not. Just have a big important arc and experience something that changed her forever.

13. JM_1977

JM_1977 Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 23, 2011
    Didn't they say that about her season finale arc last season with Chewbacca though?

14. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I dunno. DBB said the same things for the season 3 premiere as he did for the Umbaran arc. I think he was correct both times.

15. LukeTano

Jul 10, 2009
    Somehow I thought I saw Ahsoka in a preview of tonight's episode. Maybe Ahsoka and Ventress will be on the same team. [face_praying]

Also, I heard, from somebody from Japan, that "bacca" means "stupid" and "chew" means kiss so our Wookie friend is "Kiss Stupid" in Japanese.

Also, since droids have artificial intelligence, especially emphasis added on the artificial part in the case of those battle droids, couldn't it be possible to see some battle droids go on strike for not being paid or oiled enough or something? I mean, they do seem to have minds of their own. Take R2D2 for instance.

Also, considering the gap in the EU where we don't know how, or even if, for that matter, Ben, Leia, and Han died, is it really that big a deal if Ahsoka's fate is left open, considering how big and major characters like Han and Leia are?

I mean Luke is spoken for, and, according to some accounts, according to Wookipedia, even C3PO was killed.

Luke dies, supposedly, and we never know when or how. Also, Lando's fate is left open too. In fact, though Lucas said Boba died, we never find out what happens to him either as he's alive in the EU. Not to mention, in Lucas canon, we never find out if the Republic and the Jedi Order returned, or even how the Empire got defeated simply by the defeat of the Emperor and Death Star II, hello, they still have a huge Imperial fleet and a ton of stormtroopers, now do we?

Also, Alana, Jacen's son, her fate is left unsaid, other than that she became a Jedi. Were Alana, Leia, Ben, and the others killed in the Third Jedi Purge?

Was Luke too by any chance?

Also, what about Jaina Solo?

Also, Obi-wan seems to know that Padmé might know where Anakin is after seeing the holo footage and wanting to hunt him down, funny that he doesn't try to find Anakin before finding out he was a Sith but after Order 66. Also, he was in Anakin's dream of Padmé dying. It really seems that Obi-wan finds out. As we don't see it in the movie, it's pretty likely he finds out in Season 5 or 6. Perhaps Ahsoka does as well but her conflict is that she is a bit more willing, though she ultimately never does it, to turn Anakin as well. Of course, Anakin would have to know Obi-wan knew about him and Padmé. Otherwise, he should have freaked out upon seeing him in the vision.

Maybe Ahsoka gets assigned to Obi-wan and Palpatine was making a veiled reference to both of them when he mentioned Obi-wan. Also, maybe he doesn't realize how close Anakin is to Ahsoka. I mean, manipulative shrew that Palpatine is, he's not all-knowing. Also, Ahsoka might be able to survive because they shot at her at range, possibly on Utapau as well. I've heard talk of her being reassigned to Plo, but it would seem, and this would really drive a rift between Anakin and Obi-wan, and also explain why Ahsoka might not be mentioned in ROTS, but what about her being reassigned to Obi-wan? I mean, Anakin actually thought she was his Padawan until she told him that she was actually Anakin's.

The Council taking her from Anakin and giving her to Obi-wan would make Anakin mad that they didn't trust him, were cheating him out of being a Master, drive a rift between him and Obi-wan and also the Jedi Council, and also go along with Daughter's "You will never see the future if you continue as Anakin's apprentice" thingy.

16. LukeTano

Jul 10, 2009
    Is it just me, or is the The Clone Wars logo red this time, and normally it's yellow?

17. Humble_Jedi

Oct 14, 2004
    95% of all that doesn't have anything to do with Ahsoka.

You just can't stop, can you?

You just have to post every random off-topic thought that pops into your head.

18. LukeTano

Jul 10, 2009

I was just saying, if so many major characters like Han and Leia have their fates left unsaid, why can't Ahsoka?

Also, I had been saying that maybe Ahsoka is reassigned to Obi-wan.

Also, now we have an undead Maul to mess up continuity. Yet they still insist Ahsoka has to die for continuity's sake! :oops::oops:

Humble, you don't have to be so rude. [face_shame_on_you]

Where did you guys see the S5 preview? They didn't show it on CN.

Also, Maul vs. Ahsoka is still possible. He's not dead.

As for the red logo, yes that was done I found out because Maul came back.

Maul looks a little different, and not just the fake legs, from TPM.

I really hope they didn't bring Maul back just to kill Ahsoka off. [face_worried]

No, wait, Ventress will turn up and rescue Ahsoka before that happens.

Yes, I'm a member of the VPS (Ventress Protection Society) now!

Also, I found an new Sith Lord. [image=http://www.killercampaigning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/barack-obama-sith.jpg]

As for my rambling, there's nothing new on Ahsoka and I have ADHD and am prone to ramble anyway.

Also, in response to Humble's insult about me posting "Wall of Text" I simply say:

Seriously though, what of Ahsoka vs. Maul or Ahsoka being reassigned to Obi-wan?

Is it possible?

19. Humble_Jedi

Oct 14, 2004
    I'm not being rude. I'm just telling it like it is.

I don't seem to be getting the message across otherwise.

Might as well give up though. You're not even trying.

20. LukeTano

Jul 10, 2009

How about Ahsoka dropping a donut or something like the Fonz did in Happy Days and he avoided being blown up by the Candy Man? She drops something, say her lightsaber, and they all fire at her and think they got her, but they didn't?

Darth Sidious: Execute Order 66!
    Clone: It will be done my lord! Blast her!
    Ahsoka: (Drops lightsaber and it bounces into small opening to cave) Oops. (Follows after it) (Shot hits wall, blocking her in) Whew! That was clone! Whoever shot at me had bad aim! Let's see if there's a way out of this tunnel.
    Clone: She's dead. Let's get out of here! (They all leave.)
    Ahsoka: (Coming out of the tunnel all covered in dust, two hours later) Where'd everybody go?

Humble has left the building! [face_dancing]

21. Humble_Jedi

Oct 14, 2004
    What, you think simply mentioning that you have ADHD should be enough to justify posting whatever ramblings you want?

Shame on you.

I'm out of here.

22. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    You want (some) of us to say Ahsoka's fate can be left unknown?

Chant with me: yes, it is so.

It can be. The question is should it be? To that, many say no, many say yes.

23. LukeTano

Jul 10, 2009
    Yes it is so.

Also, she can be assigned to Obi-wan or somehow miss Order 66, i.e., got lost in space and not arrive at the battle or arrive too late and the clones feel that Palpatine must have been mistaken to issue the Order when she wasn't even there, or something funny like that.

Hopefully the Darth Maul, who's still out there, won't hurt her.

24. QuangoFett

QuangoFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2011
    :p Win.

@ LukeTano

Why are you ghettoising yourself into this one thread? Seriously, you are just derailing this thread with your random ramblings that are only tangentially connected to Ahsoka's fate.

25. LukeTano

Jul 10, 2009
    I don't know how to make new threads to discuss the other things.

Also, the comments about other characters often have to do with me pointing out inconsistencies with them, and arguing that maybe something similar could be done with Ahsoka.

As for the Ms. Gulch comment, that was to say that since she could ruin the ending of Wizard of Oz yet her fate was left unsaid, and Ahsoka is far less connected to the Saga as a whole, why Ahsoka couldn't just walk away at the end of the series as well.

Also, I like to discuss other characters sometimes too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.