main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series What should Ahsoka's fate be?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Gry Sarth, Aug 6, 2010.

?

What should Ahsoka's fate be?

1. Killed in a lightsaber duel (Grievous, Ventress, etc)

11.2%
  2. Killed by someone else (Bane, Vizsla, Boba, etc)

14.0%
  3. Noble self-sacrifice (ie. Weapons Factory)

17.5%
  4. Expelled from the Jedi Order

12.6%
  5. Away on a solo mission

3.7%
  6. Assigned to a new master

4.6%
  7. Knighted and away on a mission

4.9%
  8. Inserted in Order 66 sequence being killed

11.7%
  9. Fallen to the Dark Side

6.0%
  10. MIA/POW

13.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    Agreed. It couldn't make sense for Ahsoka to be a Jedi fighting for the Rebellion in the Galactic Civil War, even if she died before Luke came on the scene. People leading the Rebellion know that Luke is a Skywalker, and that Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi (who got Luke involved with the Rebellion) were Jedi. If there's another Jedi running around they would have to mention that to him.

Nubbs likes this.
  2. Nubbs

Nubbs Jedi Youngling

Feb 16, 2013
    Do what must be done, Lord Lucas. Show Filoni no mercy. His padawan must be dealt with.

3. Why_So_Serious

Why_So_Serious Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 27, 2013
    I was referring to "Massacre" which is about, well, a massacre of the Nightsisters. In that same episode, an old man (Dooku, admittedly) is viciously tortured, on-screen.

How is killing one girl darker than all that?

4. Mia Mesharad

Mia Mesharad Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    Uh...I don't know about you, but I'd gotten to know Ki-Adi-Mundi and Aayla Secura pretty well over the years and in more than a few comics. Their deaths were pretty potent.

JackG and 07jonesj like this.
  5. CaptainRex115

CaptainRex115 Jedi Padawan star 3

Jan 11, 2013
    She should live.... I picked expelled from the order, although MIA works the same.

6. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I've thought this since Season 1.

7. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    At least Ahsoka is portrayed as clearly being unable to face Grievous 1-on-1. Knowing this show's inconsistency, that easily might not have been the case.

8. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    Considering Grievous loses so much on the show, that even the writers joke about it, her not losing is not such a big thing in jmo.

9. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    The Nightsisters are minor characters, and Dooku is a villain. By contrast, Ahsoka is one of the major characters of the show, if not the main character. In the end, I seriously doubt Dave Filoni has it in him to kill her off.

10. Why_So_Serious

Why_So_Serious Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 27, 2013
    He'll have to. The brat is already way out of place to everything in the film universe, having her still alive by RoS is simply not an option, thankfully.

11. Alpha-Red

Apr 25, 2004
    I agree that Ahsoka's been shoehorned into a lot of places where she doesn't belong, but that just goes to show that the writers consider her a special character of sorts. And she doesn't have to die, there's still the MIA option...which I think is most likely what they're going to do.

12. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    Most likely or not, it's still the worst thing they could possibly do for the character/the show and the audience. She needs to be killed off by the end of the show for the simple fact she is not in or mentioned in RotS nor in the OT. Hopefully her fate will be integrated so the show follows through to Revenge of the Sith without being jarring, besides as Darth Vader's side kick there was always going to be a tragic element to her end anyway.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  13. Heero_Yuy

Heero_Yuy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    I think she'll become an Alicorn.

Kualan likes this.
  14. Alpha-Red

Apr 25, 2004
    Eh? Why is that? We already have dozens of Jedi who survive the Jedi Purge and are never mentioned in ROTS or the OT, so adding Ahsoka to the mix won't change much.

15. StarWarsFan91

StarWarsFan91 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2008
    Ahsoka should be killed.......by AHSOKA.

What a twist.

Paparazzo likes this.
  16. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    She is the show's main character who is connected to the main participants. There is a huge difference between her and some side characters

17. phatdude1138

phatdude1138 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 2, 2005
    I would like her to go into hiding and roll with a new crowd. Even though I like the relationship between Anakin and Ahsoka, I think she needs to move on for her character to grow, Also the lost of Ahsoka will only drive him more to the dark side..

18. BW2

BW2 Jedi Padawan star 2

Feb 26, 2013
  19. Lord Optimus

Lord Optimus Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 30, 2011
    Ahsoka seems to be alright, her fate will be the same as ours.

earlchinna and BW2 like this.
  20. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Ahsoka has left the Jedi order for now. I hope forever. Leaving the order does not mean its the end for Ahsoka's appearances. I'm hoping it means we can go on some new kinds of adventures with her. Perhaps she'll follow Barriss's path? Also downplaying her leaves more room to explore other things, like some CIS centric episodes. I'm still pretty sure Sids will have her hunted down when then time comes. Run Wolffe warrior run.

21. Saga_Symphony

Saga_Symphony Force Ghost star 4

Oct 30, 2010
    Ahsoka leaving does what I had hoped for: It's not as big an emotional blow to Anakin as losing his mother or Padme was, and Anakin has no reason to blame himself.

Though it still makes it odd that she wasn't mentioned or referenced in RotS, what with Anakin's mistrust in the Council and Palpatine's role.

22. El Bastarde

El Bastarde Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2013
    Though it still makes it odd that she wasn't mentioned or referenced in RotS,

Retcons and all that...Lucas will probably add a line in there in a few years when he remasters movies 1-3, much to the anger of SW purists.

23. BW2

BW2 Jedi Padawan star 2

Feb 26, 2013
    Its not over yet. (Han Solo reference)

Ahsokas final fate has something to do with Mortis. At the beginning of ROTS something will have happened to her, that makes the Jedi impressed/surprised and they not dare to talk about her again. Actualy Ahsoka died on Mortis. She is walking dead, powered by the Lightside of the force. That Daughter creature.

24. phatdude1138

phatdude1138 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 2, 2005
    I always wanted Ahsoka to "defect" or "leave the Jedi Order". I really love her character and she's only getting better. I also feel the same way about Rex. I don't want him just being killed off either. Since the one episode where there was the clone defector, I thought Rex should eventually defect. Possible follow something along the lines of the Republic Commando stories where the clones try and get back to their "Mandalorian roots". With that said, I would love for Rex and Ahsoka to meet up and continue their friendship. But before all that, I would also like Bo-Katan and Ahsoka to possible join forces. Bo-Katan seems to be going straight since the death of her sister and Pre Vizsla. Mandalore is neutral, it seems like a good place for Ahsoka to go.

I don't see Ahsoka being a bounty hunter, but more of a humanitarian. She seems to be even more pure than the Jedi, morally. I don't know who she can team up with, but she has too. That can also be a story: Ahsoka learning to "trust people". Maybe being a loner for awhile will do her good.

As far as technical issues: I would like to see her in NO LESS than at least 50% of the new episodes. In the older seasons, she wasn't one of my favorites, but now that she has the ability to GROW as more of just a "padawan/youngling", I want to see more of her! She should keep the lightsabers. Obviously she has to fashion new ones, or at least find the one lost in the lower levels.

I want her to have a long life, even past Order 66.

DARTHSHAME and earlchinna like this.
  25. BW2

BW2 Jedi Padawan star 2

Feb 26, 2013
    Yes, i also want her Character used for more awesome stories at least until she matures a bit more. She can die in the dark times later.

For a new Lightsaber this design would be nice. There never was a LS with an open crystalchamber in TCW until now.

[​IMG]

phatdude1138 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.