main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series What should Ahsoka's fate be?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Gry Sarth, Aug 6, 2010.

?

What should Ahsoka's fate be?

1. Killed in a lightsaber duel (Grievous, Ventress, etc)

11.2%
  2. Killed by someone else (Bane, Vizsla, Boba, etc)

14.0%
  3. Noble self-sacrifice (ie. Weapons Factory)

17.5%
  4. Expelled from the Jedi Order

12.6%
  5. Away on a solo mission

3.7%
  6. Assigned to a new master

4.6%
  7. Knighted and away on a mission

4.9%
  8. Inserted in Order 66 sequence being killed

11.7%
  9. Fallen to the Dark Side

6.0%
  10. MIA/POW

13.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BW2

BW2 Jedi Padawan star 2

Feb 26, 2013
    All that Eckstein pictures in the avatars work. They confused me.

2. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    dem blank icons

3. BW2

BW2 Jedi Padawan star 2

Feb 26, 2013
    blank is good. i like blank. blank means there is still place left to fill. I like that concept.

4. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    *Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding* And we have a winner! Expelled from the Jedi Order.
    Wait a sec...wait a sec.. it's Expelled from the Jedi Order and Chooses to Leave on Her Own Volition.
    Sorry, thanks for playing. Better luck next time.

Knight3440 likes this.
  5. BW2

BW2 Jedi Padawan star 2

Feb 26, 2013
    It was like, "You are fired!", "Oh yeah? You cant fire me! I quit!"

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  6. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    I must admit that I do kind of like the sound of this; sounds like a suitable way to do a sequel to the Zygerrian arc from S4. Maybe Ahsoka could go up against Atai Molec since there was some bad blood between the two of them.

phatdude1138 likes this.
  7. phatdude1138

phatdude1138 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 2, 2005
    Skies the limit with Ahsoka right now. I personally think they should follow TWO story-lines:

1) All the characters we know in TCW that end up in ROTS get an ending that transitions nicely to ROTS. Then TCW ends.
    2) Characters like Ahsoka that aren't mentioned in ROTS, continue on throughout the events of ROTS and beyond. It would just get another name besides TCW. I think it's a natural progression because the LIVE ACTION show was supposed to take place in this time frame anyway. From a business standpoint, there isn't much to do. Just keep the same TCW team and bust out the LA scripts/stories and work them in.

Disney would have another 10 seasons or more in them..

BW2 likes this.
  8. THE PortmanLuvva

THE PortmanLuvva Jedi Master star 2

Oct 26, 2012
    Ashoka was never really there. Anakin wakes up and the clone wars along with Ashoka were all but a dreeeaaaammm.....[face_hypnotized][face_hypnotized]

Sitara and Valairy Scot like this.
  9. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    For those of you who remember the Bob Newhart TV shows from the 70s and 80s:

Anakin: "I just had the weirdest dream. The Council knighted me right after the war started. That was pretty cool. But then some kid in a tube top shows up and says that Master Yoda sent her to me for training. And she was following me around everywhere just being annoying. Obi-Wan had a girlfriend who said she was a pacifist, but I think that was just an excuse to duck out of any fighting, she was really a coward. Obi-Wan also kept getting his ass kicked all the time, and that Sith Lord he killed on Naboo? Yeah, he came back with mechanical legs and a brother. Also, Barriss Offee decided she'd rather blow up the Temple than become a healer, and she blamed my Padawan for it. She also stole Ventress' lightsabers and kicked my ass, and that's when I woke up."

Padme: "Anakin, it's three o'clock in the morning, the war has been going on for a year and you're still a Padawan, and if you don't shut up and go back to sleep, I'm going to yank your braid."

10. RG4

RG4 Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 16, 2013
    What if Ahsoka was never real, what if everyone was ****ing with Anakin the entire time.
    "Hey Yoda,Mace, and Shaak Ti, remeber when we tricked Anakin that he was in a place called Mortis?"
    *Laugher*
    "Young Skywalker is, very stupid he is. Fail to realize his padawan is just a small pet."
    *Everyone in High Council chamber laughs*

11. BW2

BW2 Jedi Padawan star 2

Feb 26, 2013
    i see what you all did there!

12. phatdude1138

Feb 2, 2005
    What is a worse fate for Ahsoka?

Having the TCW end and not come back for Season 6
    Or
    Having TCW come back for another season, but kill her off?

I think killing her off is worse, because at least if TCW doesn't comeback next season, she can have a continuing life in the EU

13. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    So what happens to Ahsoka from here? Poor girl is stricken with abandonment and I think its completely plausible she may be coming around to see Barriss's point although she wouldn't agree with how that point was made. Not hardly since that's just one betrayal that's broken Ahsoka. She could go anywhere for a while now. Its a one in a million shot she lands on Cut's doorstep be he on Salucamei or some other backwater now so I'd count that one out.. Maybe she'll got room with Chuchi, Lee-Char, or Saw for a while.

Actually the 'Void' although its under Separatist control would probably be a good place to disappear. She could pull a Ben Kenobi and live out on those salt pans for a while like a hobo. I think its completely plausible next time we see Ahsoka it could be rather heart breaking where she's out on the street digging through garbage despite all her skills. Ultimately I would rather see her step up and try to work as a third party seeking to help. Maybe trying to win other Jedi over to see the light she sees now. I doubt she'll be forgotten well enough to be allowed to live when the purge begins.

Honestly I'm really not sure what I'd want for Ahsoka's character now. I know I'm not in the camp that doesn't want to see her anymore. I'd rather see her dead body at some point TBH.

14. Darth_Pevra

Darth_Pevra Chosen One star 6

May 21, 2008
    What should Ahsokas fate be?

Star Wars - the dark times
    A ragtag bunch of misfits lead by Ahsoka Tano and containing Lux Bonteri and the deserted clone Rex fights against the oppression of the evil empire and help people while trying not to draw imperial attention. Meanwhile Ahsoka tries to find out what happened to her former master (*cough*).
    Includes awesome villains like Darth Vader, Darth Sidious and Tarkin. But most of the time the teams fights against criminals, corrupt imperial Moffs, general ***holes and the like.

15. phatdude1138

Feb 2, 2005
    Now yer talking Darth_Pevra! I would like Ahsoka leading her own type of rebellion. But then again I don't want it to clash with the Rebellion in ANH. I also am a fan or Rex leaving the Republic. It never sat right that the default answer was "Just kill off Rex and Ahsoka before ROTS" I like creative stories like these. I would like to see Rex, Ahsoka and possibly the good Mandalorians teaming up. Also Rex might find it comforting to be with the Mandos since that is where his DNA is from.

Mia Mesharad and Darth_Pevra like this.
  16. Darth_Pevra

May 21, 2008
    Thanks. :)
    I think Ahsoka shouldn't have too much influence in galactic politics. She is, after all, not a politician and therefore not suited to start a serious rebellion. I am thinking more of partaking in planetary skirmishes, giving the people of the Empire some hope and running like crazy whenever a Star Destroyer appears. Sorta like in Firefly or Farscape.

17. BW2

BW2 Jedi Padawan star 2

Feb 26, 2013
    Rex is a clone of Jango Fett. According to TCW (Official Lucasfilm) Mandos he is not a true mandalorian. He just stole their armor and learned their surviving techniques.

Dave Filoni already anounced that the Oneron Militia is the true Roots of the Rebell aliance. That Sign on Saw Gerreras collar is a raw form of the rebell aliance symbol.

[​IMG]

This guy is the founder of the rebell aliance.

18. Circular Logic

Circular Logic Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2013
    Interesting. It's likely foreshadowing that Ahsoka may one day return to Onderon, and perhaps even be involved in planting the first seeds of the Rebel Alliance if she survives through the Dark Times.

19. Darth_Pevra

May 21, 2008
    The rebellion is seeded during ROTS. Petition of the 2000. Ahsoka can generate some sympathy for the cause, sure, but imo people like Bail Organa or Mon Mothma are the real founders of the rebellion.

JackG, Apophis_ and rumsmuggler like this.
  20. Circular Logic

Circular Logic Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2013
    Darth_Pevra

You're right, of course. Also, here's a thought. Maybe Ahsoka joins Ferus Olin, a kindred spirit in the sense that both voluntarily resigned the Jedi Order. That way they can embrace the rebel cause following Order 66.

21. BW2

BW2 Jedi Padawan star 2

Feb 26, 2013
    they are just politicians. Politicians dont found rebellions and armed struggles. Politicians only can finance armed groups or do some propaganda for them. Founders of Rebellions are the ones leading the armed fight and insurgency.

Filoni already claimed it in a featuret of the Onderon Arc. He said that we would see the seeds of the Rebell aliance in this episodes. And after Lucas is gone, he is the creative Boss until Abrams taking over with Episode 7.

22. phatdude1138

Feb 2, 2005
    I was going off of the EU Republic Commando stories. Granted the EU usually takes a backseat, I think it's an interesting angle. If you do consider the lives of all these clones, they basically have no "home" or family. That is if you don't consider Kamino their home. My hopes is over the next seasons they start having more clones defect to start lives of their own (similar to Ahsoka's decision). I'd want them to build off of the Republic Commando story. Bring in a Mando character that offers them the future of more than just a soulless soldier. It would be nice to see what happens to the aging clones between ROTS and ANH. With growth acceleration, most of them would die off, but maybe some of them can find a Kaminoian scientist to reverse that

This is where they "could" have continuity issues. Starkiller from Force Unleashed (Galen Marek) family crest is the origin of the Rebellion Symbol. I'll go with the Oneron Militia being the very oldest form of the Rebellion. I just hope the continuity is kept.

As far as Ahsoka, she can roll with these guys, but once Leia is on the scene, Ahsoka needs to be written out somehow. Having an x-Jedi in the modern day Rebellion just wouldn't work

rumsmuggler and Mia Mesharad like this.
  23. Darth_Pevra

May 21, 2008
    Ahsoka can always die heroically. Leia is a toddler directly after ROTS, so I wouldn't worry about Ahsoka stealing her limelight.

@ BW2
    Well, actually, crafting alliances (of the secret kind mostly) and recruiting sponsors is the first step to create any meaningful insurgency. Warriors need food and equipment, after all.

Filoni may claim whatever he want but I will still stick to my opinion that it was Bail Organa and Mon Mothma who really got the ball rolling.

Mia Mesharad likes this.
  24. BW2

BW2 Jedi Padawan star 2

Feb 26, 2013
    Filoni Opinion means Lucasfilm Opinion. Of course you can write your own canon/fanfiction where Mon Mothma and Bail Organa are the founders but Lucasfilm is heavily retconning stuff now. They are cleaning up the old stuff. TFU 3 for example is cancelled and that Galen Marek story will also soon be erased into Non canon. TCW steamrolled TFU. They even asimilated Sam Witwer into their staff.

25. Mia Mesharad

Mia Mesharad Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    No, canon still states that Jango Fett is Mandalorian. Almec, being a proud New Mandalorian nationalist that resents the galaxy's association of all Mandalorians with the warrior clans, denies Jango as a matter of politics.

The Rebel Alliance was formed from numerous local militias, underground planetary rebellions, and several well-intentioned Separatist hold-outs. The Onderon militia is one element that would later contribute to the larger Rebellion, but not the true founder. Filoni indicated that Onderon is one of the first on-screen signs that local militias of its sort can have a meaningful impact on larger forces, an indirect allusion to the guerrilla tactics of the later Rebellion.

None of what you're saying here has any factual basis. TFU 3 was put on indefinite hold due to monetary and creative issues within LucasArts, not because of any conflict with TCW. The storyline of Galen Marek/Starkiller is completely canon, and there's been no legitimate indication that there's any chance that's going to change at any time in the near future. Sam Witwer's joining TCW's voice-acting staff is no indication of anything either, as actors go where they can get work and on any project they enjoy regardless of medium―in a recent interview, Witwer's even stated he's looking forward to the eventual continuation of TFU and his involvement with the project.

Darth_Pevra, Apophis_ and rumsmuggler like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.