main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series What should Ahsoka's fate be?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Gry Sarth, Aug 6, 2010.

?

What should Ahsoka's fate be?

1. Killed in a lightsaber duel (Grievous, Ventress, etc)

11.2%
  2. Killed by someone else (Bane, Vizsla, Boba, etc)

14.0%
  3. Noble self-sacrifice (ie. Weapons Factory)

17.5%
  4. Expelled from the Jedi Order

12.6%
  5. Away on a solo mission

3.7%
  6. Assigned to a new master

4.6%
  7. Knighted and away on a mission

4.9%
  8. Inserted in Order 66 sequence being killed

11.7%
  9. Fallen to the Dark Side

6.0%
  10. MIA/POW

13.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Oh hell.

No.

Mr. Atom Bomb and Valairy Scot like this.
  2. Skaddix

Skaddix Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 3, 2012
    Well I am not a giant Ashoka but as stated I hate Starkiller about a 1000 times more.

3. phatdude1138

phatdude1138 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 2, 2005
    Even though I "accept" Starkiller, I found that his story was way overblown. I understand it had to be for the game. Who wants to play a "mediocre" Jedi? But the guy was killing Vader every game! I almost feel video games shouldn't be considered canon.

As far as Ahsoka goes, I don't thing the continuity people have to be worried that she will be an all powerful Jedi and overthrow the Empire and the Sith herself. All I want for her is to have little adventures that help the unfortunate people of the galaxy out (what the Jedi were "supposed" to be about).

4. phatdude1138

Feb 2, 2005
  5. Coric

Coric Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 19, 2011
    THANK GOODNESS.

Mia Mesharad likes this.
  6. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I never finished either of those games...

I am disappointed no one is talking about Ahsoka's attire in here. =b

7. phatdude1138

Feb 2, 2005
    I'm hoping if we do get more Ahsoka, we get more outfits! As a Jedi, material possessions and vanity were probably forbidden. Not only is she saved from Order 66 (we think), now she's free from that hum-drum wardrobe.

EDIT: For the record her second outfit was great. Modest enough, but a touch of sex appeal with the open back.

8. Coric

Coric Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 19, 2011
  9. Darth Ibonek

Darth Ibonek Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 11, 2013
    She seems to be covering her boobhole every time she talks, ever since she changed outfits... Maybe she's self-conscious? :p

Heero_Yuy and phatdude1138 like this.
  10. Hercu Dogla

Hercu Dogla Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2013
    So I'm about halfway through TCW now and am working my way quickly through it being stuck in bed and I must say the introduction of Ahsoka was one bit that I really enjoyed. She proves to be an interesting and fun character to watch on screen. Now, I know what happens to her in season 5 (I love spoilers for some reason) and I must say I was a little disappointed to hear of her leaving but in reality it makes sense her leaving with Order 66 being so close. However, that was when I thought there would be another season or two and now with only "bonus content" left I don't really know what is going to happen to her or if we are even going to see her any more...

My first question is, when she leaves does she get to keep her light saber??? Obviously that is the weapon of a Jedi so I don't know if the council would give it back or what (Still haven't seen the last episode, but that's okay). If she doesn't have one I would think her first goal would be make or aquire a new one. Following that I can only assume/hope she found some desolate region far enough away from the empire where she could hold down a roll of true peace keeper helping locals or something IDK. It sounds lame like that but it would make sense for a character of her mindset i think.

11. phatdude1138

Feb 2, 2005
    I've said it a lot here, I was no Ahsoka fan in the beginning. However as she matures over the seasons you she starts to grow on. Finally in the season 5 finale, it hit's you hard actually how much you like her. Her character then makes sense. It's one of those "you don't appreciate her until she's gone". The good news is she didn't die in Order 66 (we think).

We know a lightsaber is a weapon of a Jedi Knight, but you don't necessarily need to be a Jedi to use one (think Grevious). I'm not a 100% sure, but I think Jedi that leave the Order can keep their lightsaber(s). I know you didn't see the episode but you don't mind spoilers:
    She leaves without them.

From what we know of Order 66 is all the active Jedi are hunted down and murdered. We also know that "force sensitives" are closely watched by the Empire. They may or may not have a list of all known Jedi, and they may or may not be hunting them all down.

I believe the boob hole is only there to allow the boob sweat to evaporate during intense combat situations...

12. Coric

Coric Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 19, 2011
    I-
    What?

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  13. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    He said "boob sweat".

My sports bras don't have holes there.

14. Zer0

Zer0 Jedi Master star 3

Sep 3, 2012
    It's official, all bras need boob holes now.

15. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011

16. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I think that kind of misses the point of wearing a bra.

Valairy Scot and Coric like this.
  17. Coric

Coric Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 19, 2011
  18. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    "Snips, put a bra on."

"Master, I'm 16 years old. I know you married a woman with no boobs but you still need to quit staring at my chest, you perv."

Coric, Darth Ibonek and Heero_Yuy like this.
  19. phatdude1138

Feb 2, 2005
    For the folks that believe only Ahsoka's death would "fully push Anakin to the dark side", here is Ashley's take on it in a recent interview:

As Ahsoka Leaves THE CLONE WARS: 'She Took The Right Path'

Nrama: And, do you think that with her choosing to leave, that will affect Anakin more or less than if she had died?

Eckstein: Oh, that's a good question, nobody's asked me that!

I would say her walking away is affecting him more than if she and died. She knows he'll think this way, Dave and I have talked about this too. She knows that Anakin will feel like he failed her, with her walking away. That sense of feeling like he failed someone, that's gut-wrenching. Knowing that she's out there and had to walk away, he'll take that blame, and that hits him hard. I love how in the finale, we see that this is a huge factor in pushing him closer to Episode III. I thought that Matt Lanter's performance was just incredible. He's getting closer and closer to Episode III.

Circular_Logic likes this.
  20. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I definitely think he feels like he failed her.

Which is why The Wrong Jedi made me really sad for him, although I don't really like Ahsoka.

Mia Mesharad likes this.
  21. phatdude1138

Feb 2, 2005
    Yeah what makes it worse is Anakin really isn't to blame, actually if it wasn't for him they would have executed her. We know though, Anakin WILL blame himself and have even more contempt for the rest of the Jedi now.

Also I'm glad my explaination of Ahsoka's outfit could inspire art from Coric!!

22. Hercu Dogla

Mar 13, 2013
    She leaves without them?!? Hmm, see I was kind of assuming she got them back when they tried to reinstate her or whatever... It does make sense that not only jedi would have them, I'm thinking of the episode where she had hers stolen (only cause I just recently saw it) and the chick that stole it wielded fairly well.

I mean if I were in her place that would be my first move honestly is either trying to make a new one or obtain one or soemthing similar. You don't want to be out in the universe at 16 yrs old with no weapon... force or not. After that though her future really is totally in the air. I mean we could take 1000 guesses and not get it right

23. phatdude1138

Feb 2, 2005
    Her second lightsaber is down on level 1312-1315, she could go looking for it. She's also resourceful, she could probably build another rather easily (I mean if Luke Skywalker can do it...). Also Asajj does not haver her sabers either. Ahsoka and her could team up and go on a saber building trip. It would be cool if Asajj next sabers were NOT red. Actually I believe Assaj got hers from Dooku. She might not even know how to make one?

24. Hercu Dogla

Mar 13, 2013
    Oh she gets a second one? That's pretty legit, I always wondered why is was always the sith who got the cool stuff... Two lightsabers (or in grievous' case 4), Two sided lightsaber (maul) , the weird tonfa things (they were in the force unleashed but I've seen them elsewhere), bad guys get the coolest toys.

It would certainly be interesting to see her working with Asajj to make new ones, especially if Asajj doesn't know how to make one and Ahsoka gets to teach her lol

25. Mia Mesharad

Mia Mesharad Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    Her master, Ky Narec, taught her how to build her own lightsaber when he was training her on Rattatak. Before Dooku gave her the twin red blades, she was wielding her Padawan lightsaber in conjunction with Narec's.

And yes, Ahsoka could build a new lightsaber. Once you know how, as all Padawans are taught, the hard part is simply gathering the correct materials. Finding suitable crystals would be difficult, but not impossible, as we've had instances of saber crystals coming from a number of different, sometimes unconventional, sources.

It's not all that uncommon, really. Several Jedi who avoided Order 66 and escaped the initial stages of the Purge did just as you suggested. Dass Jennir, Rahm Kota, Iri Camas...there's a good list of Jedi who, though they recognized the danger of the Empire, could not bury their Jedi training and stop helping people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.