main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series What should Ahsoka's fate be?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Gry Sarth, Aug 6, 2010.

?

What should Ahsoka's fate be?

1. Killed in a lightsaber duel (Grievous, Ventress, etc)

11.2%
  2. Killed by someone else (Bane, Vizsla, Boba, etc)

14.0%
  3. Noble self-sacrifice (ie. Weapons Factory)

17.5%
  4. Expelled from the Jedi Order

12.6%
  5. Away on a solo mission

3.7%
  6. Assigned to a new master

4.6%
  7. Knighted and away on a mission

4.9%
  8. Inserted in Order 66 sequence being killed

11.7%
  9. Fallen to the Dark Side

6.0%
  10. MIA/POW

13.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phatdude1138

phatdude1138 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 2, 2005
    Yep yep:
    [​IMG]
    There's also a minor debate going on about her sabers, because one is a "green/yellow" color instead of just green. You can't tell in this pick, but they are different colors. The debate is there is/should be "green","blue" and "red" (and Mace is only allowed purple). But by the time you get to the end of season 5, that's all out the window. There's a bunch of colors.

I hope we get to see that story.

rumblewagon likes this.
  2. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Ahsoka teaching Asajj how to make a lightsaber?

Oh hell no.

3. Hercu Dogla

Hercu Dogla Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2013
    I thought there were tons of colors... I actually looked that up a few hours ago out of curiosity and there had to be over 50 colors from hundreds of different elements and crystals that could be used. Sure some made better cores than others and a lot are combination red/orange or green/yellow something like that but still there shouldn't be any issue with her having a slightly yellow saber... seriously? There are tons of possiblities out there... I still want to see a white one or a clear one.

Oh and are there issues with the black saber that black watch had? Cause I was actually curious about that one too, it looked really cool.

P.S. When does she get number 2?

4. Coric

Coric Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 19, 2011
    Sinube had a silver saber. Too lazy to post a pic, though.

5. Circular Logic

Circular Logic Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2013
    She gets it about halfway through season 3, in the episode "Heroes on Both Sides", also the first time they show her newer character model.

Here's a picture of his awesome sabercane:
    [​IMG]

rumblewagon likes this.
  6. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Cane saber is totally awesome. Maybe Ahsoka will build one of those. Carry it like a staff kinda like Dulcea in Power Rangers the Movie. =b

7. Hercu Dogla

Mar 13, 2013
    oh yea look at that... It just looked blue when I saw it in that episode. That is pretty sweet.

8. phatdude1138

phatdude1138 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 2, 2005
    All this talk about lightsabers has given me another idea for a "Ahsoka future" story:

So during/after Order 66 what happens to Professor Huyang? For those without imagination, he just get's melted down for scrap, but I think a creative arc could be written about him. Unfortunately the ship he served on got blown up, but I'm sure he made his way back to the temple and got put back into service assisting in light saber creation. Maybe he gets put back on a ship and escapes Order 66 all together. It would be great to have Asajj and Ahsoka meet up with him and he assists in building lightsabers.

Heck, maybe Luke found Huyang and that's how he built his green saber?! (I'm sure I'm steamrolling some EU there, but I think it sounds like a cool story)

9. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    I agree, if Huyang has helped Jedi construct their lightsabers for a thousand years, he'd easily still be in great condition by the time of the OT, so that'd be very interesting if he was the one who helped Luke construct his green lightsaber. Then maybe we could see Huyang tell Luke about the time he helped Yoda construct his lightsaber.

10. Senator Kelberry

Senator Kelberry Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 22, 2010
    Here's an idea...now that Ahsoka's out of work, she needs to team up with Ventress and Latts Razzi and form a bounty hunting team headed up by Cad Bane, whom we never see. He just gives them their missions via audio commlink.

11. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    Yes, Filoni hunters unite.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  12. Hercu Dogla

Mar 13, 2013
    I have a question regarding Ahsoka and this seemed like the only thread really primarily based on her so I'm just gonna stick it her...

I read a short passage last night from one of TCW books based on the TV series and in it I believe it mentioned something about the stripes on her head tails (or whatever they are) changing shades to indicate a blush or anger or other emotions that would make a humans skin turn red. Do we see this in the show ever? Or was this just mentioned in the book since its a trait of whatever species she is?
    Thanks

GGrievous likes this.
  13. GGrievous

Nov 6, 2005
    Ahsoka in TCW is more Human. I liked KT's descriptions of Ahsoka.

07jonesj likes this.
  14. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    That is indeed a trait of the Togruta, though the show never utilizes it I don't believe.

They're also erogenous zones in all M-rated fanfic. :p

Heero_Yuy and GGrievous like this.
  15. GGrievous

Nov 6, 2005
    Filoni approved

16. Hercu Dogla

Mar 13, 2013
    o_O

Well alrighty then... little bit more insight than I was planning but I appreciate the answers.

GGrievous likes this.
  17. GGrievous

Nov 6, 2005
    During his off time, Filoni always admires an Ahsoka M-rated fanfic.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  18. Hercu Dogla

Mar 13, 2013
    Haha... wait is that true??? Or is that a joke since he created the character?? I really have no idea who any of the writers are or what they do...

GGrievous likes this.
  19. GGrievous

Nov 6, 2005
    Currently unknown. However, judging by the amount of times Filoni shoehorns Ahsoka into a situation or even allows her to meet an OT character, I'm sure he has feelings for her. :p

Not to mention, he wanted her to live.

20. Hercu Dogla

Mar 13, 2013
    Oh I get it... She does seem to be seen in a lot of situations you wouldn't expect...

Another thing about her that puzzled me was why we see her alone or with other Jedi so much. I thought as a Master and Apprentice they were supposed travel together most of the time. At least that's what I picked up from the movies, but I could be totally wrong. It just seems like her and Anakin are seperated a lot of the time when he is the one who is supposed to be teaching her. Is that normal in the SW univers?

GGrievous likes this.
  21. GGrievous

Nov 6, 2005
    While I don't mind Ahsoka interacting with other Jedi (her being with Luminara/Aayla is justified since Anakin knew), she should've been with Anakin more often. That's a major issue that I see with Anakin having a Padawan. With the exception of the TCW tie in novels, we've never seen Anakin train her on the show. She's more like everyone's Padawan; everyone taught her.

Now Filoni wants us to believe that Anakin taught her how to use two lightsabers off screen. [face_plain]

22. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I assumed that Anakin would get called away at time on missions alone as we sometime see. And when that happens Ahsoka is assigned a substitute master such as Luminara in the interim which would be a good way to pick up even more knowledge.

23. GGrievous

Nov 6, 2005
    Lazy writing is lazy

24. Hercu Dogla

Mar 13, 2013
    Yea that was basically what I was thinking... We never really see him teach her much of anything except for a few philosophical lessons or ones that involve when/how to attack instead any actual training. It just seemed odd she was seen alone or with others so much.

Maybe this is part of why she was so comfortable leaving to be off on her own... dammit I really want to know what happens to her now

GGrievous likes this.
  25. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    One of Ahsoka's Force abilities is the power to create her own threads.
    Address your letters to Lucasfilm: attn: Kathleen Kennedy. Demand to know what happens to Ahsoka! Make sure to especially pester her with the question of why Ahsoka is not in the sequels.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.