main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series What should Ahsoka's fate be?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Gry Sarth, Aug 6, 2010.

?

What should Ahsoka's fate be?

1. Killed in a lightsaber duel (Grievous, Ventress, etc)

11.2%
  2. Killed by someone else (Bane, Vizsla, Boba, etc)

14.0%
  3. Noble self-sacrifice (ie. Weapons Factory)

17.5%
  4. Expelled from the Jedi Order

12.6%
  5. Away on a solo mission

3.7%
  6. Assigned to a new master

4.6%
  7. Knighted and away on a mission

4.9%
  8. Inserted in Order 66 sequence being killed

11.7%
  9. Fallen to the Dark Side

6.0%
  10. MIA/POW

13.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I thought the show did well showing Obi-Wan and Anakin's friendship as well as Anakin's less pain in the ass non-angsty side. And the show started out doing stand-alone episodes with characters that we didn't have time to see much of in the films--that was a very good thing.

But then it became all about Ahsoka, which should have never happened since she has no impact on Anakin's fate or the overall saga. The show should have been real filler, as in filling in gaps and answering questions about what happened in the war.

2. Darth_Pevra

Darth_Pevra Chosen One star 6

May 21, 2008
    That's not true because the entire last season included 4 episodes about annoying droids and 4 about annoying kids. The Maul arc at the beginning also wasn't Ahsoka-centric and the Mandalore arc wasn't as well.

3. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    The younglings arc had Ahsoka in it as their chaperone (*headdesk*) and the droid arc...pretty sure that was some sort of payback for any of us who said Ahsoka was annoying. "You want annoying? Here's annoying."

Someone mentioned in one of the end-of-TCW threads that it was appropriate to end the show with her leaving the Order because TCW was essentially her show now. How the hell did it get to that point?

kubricklynch likes this.
  4. CaptainRex115

CaptainRex115 Jedi Padawan star 3

Jan 11, 2013
    nice job at listing their heroic feats... anyone can list 20 random jedi... most of those jedi can't hold a candle to ahsoka's heroic feats.... accept your defeat

5. Trebor Sabreon

Trebor Sabreon Former Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 15, 2010
    Now 5309 has to accept defeat, too? You're a piece of work, you know that? If you knew anything about these characters, you wouldn't need it spelled out in detail. You'd already know.

And who the hell would take the time to list the "heroic feats" of twenty different Jedi, anyway. Are you serious? Do you hear some of the things you're suggesting?

6. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Come on, Trebor, we're not supposed to have lives outside of TCW or this board, and Rex's contest is important. One must spend hours doing meticulous research on the "heroic feats" of twenty Jedi, lest one risk a whipping in the town square by Ahsoka wielding an amphistaff (which she, personally, invented and gave to the Vong).

Personally, I think the "challenge" itself is bloody hilarious, and the idea that anyone could be "defeated" even more so. The idea that there could be winners or losers here would imply that there is such thing as "correct" and "wrong" opinions of a character.

TreborSabreon likes this.
  7. Trebor Sabreon

Sep 15, 2010
    No, no you're right. I really should learn my place.

Oh, and I'll be sure to get right on that list. 8-}

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  8. CaptainRex115

Jan 11, 2013
    Uninformed?? *Cracks knuckles* alright looks like im gona prove myself... Sorry my side isn't based on pure hate of a character.... Here's a list of ALL of Ahsoka Tano's feats throughout the part of her story we saw in the Clone Wars

Clone Wars Movie

-Saved Anakin's life from the droids by collapsing a wall on them
    -Helping to destroy the shield Generator, which lead to republic victory on Chrysthosis
    -Saving Jabba's son from death on several occasions
    -Delivering Jabba's son back to Jabba and earning the Republic safe passage through the outer rims for the clone wars

Season 1

-Helps Rescue Plo Koon and his troopers from their wrecked space craft
    -Helps disable the malevolence's Ion canon
    -Saves Captain Rex from being killed by General Grievous
    -Rescues R2 & Blows up General Grievous' Skytop Listening station
    -Saves Luminara Undulli from being Killed by Assaj Ventress
    -Saves Anakin and Obiwans lives from the gundark cave
    -Rescues Aayla Secura from the droids
    -Saves Anakin Skywalker by finding the Medic Lurmen
    -Helps Save the ENTIRE lurmen village from being blown to bits
    -Prevents the battle droids from escaping the underground bunker to release blue shadow virus and saves the entire planet of naboo
    -Is able to Destroy the sepratist blockade of ryloth which saves the plannet

Season 2
    -is able to help save the lives of countless jedi younglings from cad bane and sidious
    -Along with anakin and Mundi is able to retake control of geonosis and save kenobi
    -Destroys the Weapons factory preventing an entire new army of droids and tanks saving countless lives
    -Saves the lives of her entire crew and the republic medical station and countless others by destroying the mind control worms
    -Helps save the entire village on fellucia from hondo and the pirates
    -Saves Windu & Anakin from the downed ship

Season 3
    -Protects chuchi's life from the droids
    -Rescues Papanoitdas dauther from the sepratists
    -Informs the council of the hyperspace codes learned from even Piell
    -Saves Omir, Jinx, and Chewbacca from the trandoshian hunters

Season 4
    -Saves Prince Lee Char on multiple occasions
    -Helps the Mon Cala and Quaren join forces again to save the plannet from the sepratists
    -Rescues the Togruta Colonists from death
    -Saves Lux multiple times as well as saving countless lives of the colonists on the snowy plannet from being killed by vizsla

Season 5
    -Saves the plannet of onderon from sepratist control
    -Saves the lives of the younglings from being killed by Hondo & Grievous

There you go. Not to mention always fighting side by side with anakin who was considered the jedi's greatest hero of all time. Saving him multiple times as well as many other jedi...Ahsoka is one of the greatest jedi heros, thats a fact and no matter how much you dislike her and underrate her its not gona change. She saved ENTIRE PLANNETS from death and destruction, stopped evil plans, saved our main heroes dozens of times, saved HUNDREDS of lives. the list goes on and on. Ahsoka is one of the jedi's greatest heroes weather you choose to accept it or not...

I'll be waiting for your list of 20 jedi with more heroic feats than ahsokas. Until then, I accept your defeat

Darth_Quintonis likes this.
  9. Circular Logic

Circular Logic Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2013
    Very impressive CaptainRex115. Ironically, this list practically sums up the many reasons why anakinfansince1983 thinks Ahsoka is a Mary Sue and Filoni's favorite pet character.

An addendum: Ahsoka has definitely compiled a list of impressive feats, largely due to her greater onscreen and story exposure than many on the list of 34-odd characters that CT mentioned, but those characters are no less significant in the greater history of the GFFA. It's a fairly comprehensive list of names that includes some of the Order's greatest Jedi, many of whom fought in the Clone Wars; the others were prominent leaders and warriors in eras thousands of years before the rise of the Empire and still others during the New Jedi Order period. I agree that Ahsoka has committed many acts of heroism, but we should keep it all in context. She is still wholly overshadowed by the many great names brought to life by the movie saga and the EU. Don't let fanboyism blind you to considering that there are many Jedi greater in this so-called hall of heroes.

10. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Exactly.

11. Trebor Sabreon

Sep 15, 2010
    Yes. Uninformed. Absolutely uninformed about the "heroic feats" of the Jedi which 5309 quoted, which is what I was clearly talking about.

And that list of yours isn't telling me anything I don't already know. I watched (and even recorded to dvd) every episode of TCW during each episode's premire airing. The only thing your list proves is that Ahsoka Tano was shown to be exactly what I said she was: A competent, talented young Jedi who left her mark on the campaigns she was directly involved with during the Clone War, and who accomplished exactly what any Jedi living and fighting during the Clone War should have.

Again, other than any influence she may have had on the big movers and shakers, Ahsoka Tano left no lasting mark at the galactic-scale and your list proves that (so thanks for your help, I guess). Other Jedi, many of them, in fact, have left more of a lasting mark on the galaxy and a simple scan through the history of the Jedi Order on the wook' ought to help you learn more (hint, the list of Grand Masters would be a good place to start).

If you still don't believe me, let me offer you a challenge. Name even one accomplishment of Ahsoka Tano's which helped shape events at the galactic (rather than personal) level which will have real, lasting repercussions for the greater population of the galaxy at-large, for the forseeable future (let alone for centuries, as many of the true greatest Jedi heroes of all time have done). Better yet, save yourself the trouble, because it simply cannot be done (but don't worry, I won't ask for you to accept defeat, or anything simple like that).

12. CaptainRex115

Jan 11, 2013
    Simple. I can name 3 actually

1. Preventing the Blue Shadow Virus from Spreading Across the Galaxy, and on Naboo...
    --If she failed, Coruscant, Naboo and countless other planets and all their populations would have DIED OUT because of the blue shadow virus

2. Breaking the Blockade Over Ryloth
    --Allowed for releif ships/invasion force to aid the starving/dying Twileks... Theyre population would have died if she failed

3. Saving the Lives of Windu/Anakin/Kenobi/Padme

So there you go... No Ahosoka = No obiwan/Anakin/Windu/Padme no galaxy whatsoever it would have been destroyed by the blue shadow Virus... With Anakin/Padme dead that means no luke which means the galaxy is ruled by sidious and the evil empire forever...

Again, its obvious that you hate ahsoka and believe she did nothing. But It is fact that without her, there would be no galaxy as we know it.

Now do you still believe that there are over 20 jedi that have save the entire galaxy? Cause theyres not. It's laughable to compare people like oppo rancissis or bultar swan to ahsoka, they have done little in comparison. They have not saved the galaxy or saved key players for the future, which ahsoka has done. Please I know shes a kid and you dislike her but dont under rate her. It is fact that she is one of the greatest jedi heroes ever.

13. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Um, saved Kenobi on Geonosis? Sorry, not. He was shot down. Cody sent Waxer and Boil to bring him back inside their lines. Yularen's fighter reinforcements saved them.

NOT Ahsoka - and I'm sure that's true of some of your other listings..

14. CaptainRex115

Jan 11, 2013
    Maybe so.. But I also did forget to mention a few such as Ahsoka saving padme from assassination from aura sing. regardless even if I made a few minor mistakes that does little to effect the point im making as a whole which has yet to be contradicted nor any logical counter arguments made...

Just looked it up and ahsoka and the others arrive to save kenobi and his men after the bombers hit. the bombers saved him initially but if the backup(ahsoka) never showed up that wouldnt have done any good as the geonosian survivors would continue their attack on the tanks

15. Trebor Sabreon

Sep 15, 2010
    Yeah, you named three, all right.

01. Blue Shadow: Tano did nothing that Padme, a large number of clones, Jar-Jar and even Peppy Bow didn't do in preventing the spread of the virus. Furthermore, I would argue that Kenobi and Skywalker, in discovering the cure, did more to prevent a potential galactic-wide contamination than any of the others involved.

02. Ryloth? Ryloth? Are you serious? Tano was directly responsible for the death of nearly the entirety of her own squadron at Ryloth and the blockade was broken thanks to Anakin's plan. The only thing Ahsoka did was put that plan into action. Just like any competent Jedi would have been capable of doing.

03. Saving the lives of actual, important players? How many times have I said that other than her effect on these people (which did get a bit silly, after a while, I admit - what with saving everybody almost every week), she had no galactic-wide influence? God, it's like talking to a brick wall.

And speaking of talking to a brick wall, for the last ******* time, I don't hate Ahsoka and I've said nothing that would suggest that I do. I just don't live my life wearing blinders, blissfully ignoring the reality of my favorite characters.

I think the issue really is that, beacuase OOU, we were able to witness many of Ahsoka's adventures first-hand, she's one of the "greatest Jedi" that you've ever seen, whereas I'm coming from the point of view of an in-universe historian, who, other than noting that the legendary Anakin Skywalker once had an apprentice named Ahsoka Tano, who served in the Clone War and left the Jedi Order, would not (based upon what we've been shown thus far) have much more to say about the matter at all. The GFFA history books would be filled with the truly galaxy-shaping exploits of the greatest of the Jedi and the Sith and, I'm sorry, Tano just doesn't fit the bill. Maybe one day she will, but not yet. This is the point I've been making all along, and I guess it's time for me to admit to myself that you're just not likely to ever get it.

In the end, I could do this all day long, no matter what you list, because I know what she's done and, more importantly, in this case, what she hasn't, but, as anakinfan alluded to, I have a life outside of SW and I just can't be bothered to keep going around in circles with you like this. Let's just agree to leave it where it began: You can go on kidding yourself about Tano's place in Jedi history, and I'll continue to enjoy her for the character she actually is.

16. Trebor Sabreon

Sep 15, 2010
    Patience. It takes time (and an awful lot of my own patience) to address such absurdities.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  17. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    CaptainRex115 seems to think the galaxy didn't exist before TCW, and that everyone in the galaxy was sitting on their asses twiddling their thumbs while they weren't on screen in TCW.

I actually started citing the heroics on that list, then I realized that about fifteen of them shouldn't have to be explained to anyone. To have to explain them means the person receiving the explanation needs to do some research before attempting to discuss the subject at hand.

Kenobi? Anakin? Yoda? Mace? Luke? Leia? Jaina? Corran? Kyle Katarn? Mara? Revan? Kit Fisto? Nomi? Jacen? Anakin Solo? Ganner? Bastila?

Really?

lol @ "random" Jedi.

Then you have someone like the otherwise unheralded Empatojayos Brand, who happened to serve in the Clone Wars, oh and later saved an infant Anakin Solo from being possessed by the spirit of Emperor Palpatine, sacrificing his life to destroy Emperor Palpatine for the final time. Nothing big, though.

Then someone like Adi Gallia, who was killed rather ignominiously in TCW, but was doing what Ahsoka did in the Clone Wars for decades before the Clone Wars started.

Again, you have Ahsoka's three years, versus decades of service from other Jedi (which may happen to include the same three years of service during the Clone Wars that represents Ahsoka's entire resume). It's longevity that makes the difference here.

CaptainRex115, the only thing I accept is your place on my ignore list, which quite frankly is long overdue.

18. CaptainRex115

Jan 11, 2013
    Exactly what I though... All you can come up with is "I have a life you dont!" which is an extremely weak defense (considering how frequently and fast you respond). In the future, dont make bogus claims when you know you can't back them up.

19. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    The films and EU back him up. You know: Star Wars. Before The Clone Wars.

20. Mia Mesharad

Mia Mesharad Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    How about the original Je'daii, who defeated the Followers of Bogan during the Force Wars and founded the Jedi Order? That's already more than twenty right there, but I'll humor this a bit further. How about the Jedi who crushed the Legions of Lettow? The ones who brought an end to the Pius Dea Crusades? Or maybe the ones who defeated the Dark Jedi exiled to Korriban during the Hundred-Year Darkness? We've got Arca Jeth, Nomi Sunrider, Tott Doneeta, and even Ulic Qel-Droma responsible for the downfall of Freedon Nadd and Exar Kun's Sith order. Revan led the defense of the Republic against the Mandalorian Neo-Crusaders and subsequently defeated Darth Malak, while Meetra Surik defeated the Sith Triumvirate and helped to reinvigorate an ailing Jedi Order―each time the galaxy can be said to have been saved. At Bothawui, Jedi Master Belth Allusis and seven dozen Jedi Knights led a mere four thousand Republic troops to a victory in staving off more than 50, 000 troops of the Sith Empire, while the Jedi Hero of Tython combated Sith Emperor Vitiate to bring his plans of galactic destruction to a halt. Lord Hoth and Valenthyne Farfalla led the Jedi's Army of Light (comprised of many hundreds of Jedi Knights, Padawans, and Masters) into battle during the climactic Seventh Battle of Ruusan that ended the New Sith Wars and saved the Republic.

Quinlan Vos stopped the Nightsisters from unleashing the chaotic power of the Infinity Gates on the galaxy, personally slew three of Dooku's top-ranking Dark Acolytes during the Clone Wars, not to mention infiltrated Dooku's inner circle and gathered intel for the Republic, and ultimately brought down the CIS' own Morgukai clone army. Together with Jango Fett, Yarael Poof prevented a psychotic terrorist cell from destroying Coruscant. Oppo Rancisis was a tactical genius whose intelligence and Battle Meditation abilities were responsible for numerous Republic victories during the Clone Wars, and T'ra Saa not only fought valiantly through the Clone Wars but went on to become a leading member of the New Jedi Order and a de facto Grand Master, as did K'Kruhk. Kyle Katarn saved the galaxy from the likes of the Dark Jedi Jerec, Desann, and aided in bringing down the Sith Cult of Ragnos with his own Padawan Jaden Korr, not to mention all he did during the Yuuzhan Vong War. Speaking of the Vong, Ganner Rhysode single-handedly fought off legions of Vong to allow his friend Jacen Solo to affect a victory over the Vong forces controlling Coruscant during the war; Solo himself went on to become a driving force behind the Yuuzhan Vong's final defeat, essentially becoming the Anakin Skywalker of his age.

Kol Skywalker single-handedly faced down the forces of the One Sith to allow the students of the Jedi's Ossus Temple to escape with their lives, giving up his in the process. His son, Cade Skywalker, went on to crush the One Sith and kill the order's leader, Darth Krayt. And I sure hope the actions of characters such as Obi-Wan, Anakin, Mace, and Yoda all manage to speak for themselves.

Is that enough examples? That's more than twenty named examples, in addition to (much) more than a hundred others among the likes of the Army of Light and the Je'daii's Followers of Ashla. Look, even setting aside the more annoying aspects of Ahsoka's personality, I don't think anyone can really make the case that what she did during the Clone Wars doesn't qualify as heroic. She performed as a Jedi is expected to under the circumstances, and for the most part, did so well. However, objectively speaking, her accomplishments are no greater than any of the Jedi listed above. In the cases of most of the aforementioned, including Revan, Surik, Sunrider, Katarn, and Cade Skywalker, she's still got quite a ways to go before remotely beginning to measure up.

That said, you're going about this the wrong way, anyway. You don't need to hold Ahsoka up on a pedestal, to some absurd standard among the likes of the Jedi's greatest throughout history for her to be a good Jedi, or even a good person, or a character worthy of your patronage as a fan. Djinn Altis isn't a great Jedi Master because he's swept in to save the day on a hundred planets, vanquishing Sith on the left and the right while spouting snark. He's a great Jedi Master because he is kind, wise, and uplifting; his greatness comes from putting a coat around a cold child on a war-ravaged world and letting them know tomorrow's going to be okay, not from blowing up battle droids and slaying Sith Lords. Every single life saved, every single life that was even bettered because of a positive action on a person's behalf, is a victory in and of itself. Ahsoka doesn't need to be one of the greatest Jedi ever to be an interesting and enjoyable character.

21. Darth_Pevra

Darth_Pevra Chosen One star 6

May 21, 2008
    And what of it if she were the most important character of the show? It's not like we get browbeat with her (she wasn't in many episodes last season), she has certain advantages as a character over Obi-Wan and Anakin, namely that her fate is still undecided, and many people like her.

This isn't some contest between Anakin, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka precisely because many episodes were wasted on completely useless characters who interest absolutely nobody.

Darth_Quintonis likes this.
  22. Darth_Quintonis

Darth_Quintonis Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 31, 2013
    From another thread yet just as relevant here, this summarizes my views on what I would like to see Ahsoka's future to be:

Did we need to know all of Obi-wan's or Yoda's backstory for those characters to work in the story in ANH or ESB?
    All we get from Old Ben is, "I was once a Jedi Knight, same as your father."

It could and would work just as well, Ben Skywalker or Jacen and Jaina Solo, or all three of them, (or whoever) are searching for help, they find rumors of their grandfather having a padawan named Ahsoka Tano that "vanished into thin air" in a holocron that Luke recovered years ago from Old Ben's hut, or even Yoda's. They eventually find her and her line is: "I was once a padawan, just as you are yourselves, but that was a long time ago."

It's no more shoe-horned than Obi-wan telling Luke in vision that he must go to "the Dagobah system, there you will find Yoda, the Jedi Master that trained me." I mean, where in the Dagobah system? Does Ben tell Luke? No. Does Luke just happen to crash land mere meters away from where Yoda lives? Yes. Do we sit there and question the probability of this the first time we watch ESB? Maybe, maybe some are that cynical, I do know people that can not enjoy a movie or a song because they are so busy with analysis they can not suspend their disbelief, or enjoy the whole without naming off all the ingredients that make it up. For the most part, no one sat there during ESB for the first viewing, questioning the improbability of Luke actually finding Yoda.

We do get a sense in Star Wars, that there are encounters between characters that are destined. This is mentioned as an aspect of the Force many times. Do we need to know what Yoda did for 800+ years to enjoy his role in ESB or ROTJ? Do we need to know how he became such an amazing Jedi Grand Master and how he sat at the head of the Jedi Council to enjoy his role in the PT? No. Would it be nice to see his back-story? I think so, while others claim Yoda must be shrouded in mystery, so it's another contentious issue, really.

My point is that, if the writers and Lucas so choose, all of these examples about Obi-wan and Yoda and how they were initially introduced, apply equally to Ahsoka, Maul, Ventress, Offee, etc. Would I like to see something like this happen, an old Ahsoka, helping out the young protagonists, yes. Do I think it would take tons of time out of the movie, no. Would it help if there were novelizations explaining the time between, absolutely. Yet, whether she has a back-ground cameo appearance or a deeper supporting role, people will still want to know where she's been, how she survived, how Luke and Leia came across her, etc.

Why an old Ahsoka Tano? Many kids are partially raised by their grandparents, all over the world. Most people have a soft spot for their grandparents. I think this is part of Obi-wan and Yoda's appeal, it's part of the Jungian archetype that Joseph Campbell identified in mythologies from various cultures, the same Joseph Campbell that George Lucas was heavily influenced by. In our culture, which is more patriarchal the old men are considered wisest by many. It would be good for the young females to finally have an old matriarch to look up to. Besides, around the world, this is not so foreign at all, an old female matriarch being the wise and strong one that holds the family together. Who better to fulfill such a role, if the writing team were to decide they needed such a character? There is no other character that qualifies on so many levels; former soldier in the Clone Wars, experience with fighting Sith, padawan to arguably the best Jedi General of the era, someone who knows that rules are not always what's most important, and a link to their (assuming Ben, Jacen or Jaina are the protagonists) family, to their grandfather. No one else qualifies. Especially if they could only get Hamill to agree to one more movie, or that was the plan all along.

I'm arguing, that if the ST is to hold to certain Campbell/Jung mythic stylings, there MUST be someone who embodies the "Wise Old Sage" archetype. If Luke Skywalker will be in the majority of the ST, Ahsoka Tano would not be necessary in such a role, if Luke will not be in the whole trilogy, I am arguing that no other character besides Ahsoka could fill that role.

23. Trebor Sabreon

Sep 15, 2010
    How frenquently and fast I respond? You've been here exactly 3 months and have near the same amount of posts as I do in 2 1/2 years.

And all I can come up with? I stated my position clearly each time I posted, including the final time. The "I have a life defense" was my way of saying that we're not ever going to get anywhere with this and I simply have better things to do with my time than waste it talking to a brick wall who refuses to see reason.

And I did back up every one of my claims. I can't help it if you're incapable of seeing it. Yoda served as the Grand Master of the Jedi Order and lived as a Jedi for centuries. Anakin Skywalker and Darth Sidious were responsible for destroying that Order and changing the galaxy at the fundamental level. Luke Skywalker destoyed the Dath Star, helped to overturn the Galactic Empire and was the founder and first Grand Master of the New Jedi Order. These are examples of characters who made an impact at the galactic scale, influencing the lives of trillions of sentients.

This type of influence is only one of the standards that history would hold the "greatest Jedi heroes of all time" to, and Ahsoka Tano, in serving as a Padawan for two years, no matter the record we've seen her write during the war, doesn't have these type of accomplishments on her resume. She may one day, she may not, but she does not yet. She just doesn't and this cannot be denied. It's really that simple and if you can't, or won't, understand and acknowledge this, that's on you, and certainly not due to any promlems with my position, or the way in which I presented it.

I'm honestly beginning to suspect that you're either still too young to carry on an actual constructive, intelligent discourse, or (and I hate to say this) maybe you're disabled in some way (in which case, if I had known, I'm certain that I would have taken a different, more empathetic approach). Maybe you're just a troll. Either way, I can't be bothered with you anymore.

Show us all that you're the bigger person for once, leave it that, and just let it go.

24. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    1. Ahsoka's decision to leave the Jedi Order was a contributing factor to the reasons why Anakin does not trust the Jedi Council and their distrust of him (which he alludes to and Mace alludes to in RotS). These seeds of distrust were a contributing factor in Anakin's fateful decision to join Sidious which led to the galactic repercussions in the SW saga.

2. Ahsoka's portion of the Hyperspace Lanes intel she received from Master Piell assisted Sidious in devising the attack on Coruscant as seen at the beginning of RotS which had galactic repercussions on lives and the decions made during RotS.

25. Trebor Sabreon

Sep 15, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.