Clone Wars What should Ahsoka's fate be?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by Gry Sarth, Aug 6, 2010.

?

What should Ahsoka's fate be?

Killed in a lightsaber duel (Grievous, Ventress, etc) 39 vote(s) 11.2%
Killed by someone else (Bane, Vizsla, Boba, etc) 49 vote(s) 14.0%
Noble self-sacrifice (ie. Weapons Factory) 61 vote(s) 17.5%
Expelled from the Jedi Order 44 vote(s) 12.6%
Away on a solo mission 13 vote(s) 3.7%
Assigned to a new master 16 vote(s) 4.6%
Knighted and away on a mission 17 vote(s) 4.9%
Inserted in Order 66 sequence being killed 41 vote(s) 11.7%
Fallen to the Dark Side 21 vote(s) 6.0%
MIA/POW 48 vote(s) 13.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alpha-Red Force Ghost

star 5
    You know, Ahsoka hasn't really received that much character development....she's usually just put into an episode so she can have some screen time. And that means killing her off would just be a pointless "wtf" moment.
  2. Armchair_Admiral Force Ghost

star 4
    I'll take the noble self-sacrifice option if something bad has to happen to her (even if I think she can survive CWAS): I'd rather see Ahsoka die instead of her turn to the dark side.
  3. Rouge77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Expelled from the Jedi Order because of some good but against the rules act, which would both would save the character for future use beyond Order 66 and would also fuel Anakin's resentment towards the Jedi Order.
  4. Alpha-Red Force Ghost

star 5
    Honestly, I don't think being expelled from the Jedi Order would save you from a pathological Sith Lord bent on controlling the galaxy and eliminating any Force-sensitive challengers.
  5. Rouge77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    It has saved a few characters in Expanded Universe. Of course, one would have to keep a rather low profile during Empire's reign.
  6. Alpha-Red Force Ghost

star 5
    Dunno what the difference would be....Palpatine got a hold of the Jedi Temple's data files so he'd know where to look. I would imagine that any regular Jedi would have the same chance of surviving as one who was cast out of the order.
  7. Darth_Invidious Chosen One

star 5
    As gruesome a death as can be managed to be portrayed on this frakkin' cartoon. Something so gruesome you only see Anakin's outraged expression at the scene before he goes all Dark Side and kills the perp, if only to finally put an end to this waste of television bandwith space.
  8. rumblewagon Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Darth Invidious, your opinions are extremely offensive and inflammatory. How about you just go someplace else?
  9. Drewton Force Ghost

star 4
    =D=
  10. CaptainYossarian Force Ghost

star 3
    Perhaps there will be a situation where Ahsoka has to choose between saving herself or saving Anakin - and she saves Anakin because she believes he has to survive because he's the Chosen One. And so that could be one of the things that contributes to Anakin's determination in Ep III to do whatever it takes to get the power to save the people he cares about.
  11. Alexrd Force Ghost

star 5
    You hate this waste of television bandwith space so much, that you keep wasting time talking about it here. How ironic...
  12. Drewton Force Ghost

star 4
    How is that ironic?
  13. Alexrd Force Ghost

star 5
    It's not that hard finding the irony. I'll leave it to you.
  14. Drewton Force Ghost

star 4
    Well, you're asking other forum members to spell out their own forum posts for you quite a bit so I didn't think you'd have a problem with that.

But I don't see the irony in voicing your opinion about a TV show in the forum for it. It's not just for praising and gushing.
  15. Alexrd Force Ghost

star 5
    Never said it was a problem. I only stated the contradiction.
  16. Game3525 Force Ghost

star 4
    I think it is ironic, the OP is giving his opinion on a show he/she said they have never watch before.
  17. DarthChimerus Jedi Grand Master

If she dies you can be sure they?ll make it as heroic as possible
    (Although personally I?m hoping her death will be as funny as possible :D )
  18. MarkVader1991 Jedi Master

star 3
    What like Boba's "death" in ROTJ?
  19. koonfan Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    They could make it as touching and meaningful and heroic as possible...then throw in a Wilhelm scream or two for the lulz. [face_laugh]
  20. TheMacUnleashed Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Or maybe her death is going to supposed to be as heroic as possible, but ultimately be a narm. :p
  21. rumblewagon Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Excerpt from this link: CV:TCW:S3 coverage
    "-Dave Filoni: Stop sending cute little kids up to ask about the fate of Ahsoka."

This ensures that Dave Filoni won't have the heart to kill off Ahsoka when so many cute, little kids are so concerned about her fate. Yay for Ahsoka! She lives!
  22. TheMacUnleashed Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Maybe he just feels bad telling them what's going to happen.
  23. Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod

star 5
    Yes, it doesn't really ensure anything. It's one thing to write an article on the non-existency of Santa Claus, quite another to sit a cute young girl on your lap and break it to her.
  24. Rogue...Jedi Administrator Emeritus

star 7
    Noble self-sacrifice makes the most sense with how RotS plays out. But she could also go down to someone else.

I do hope its not Cad Bane, though. Unless Bane is promptly annihilated by Anakin :p
  25. jedi-soon Force Ghost

star 2
    I'd like to see somehow survive and figure into the LAS.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.