Provo What should Episode III be called?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by LeiaTygre, Jan 23, 2003.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Naw, I shed my tears at the end of my version of Episode 3 (All the Wrong Places) and I think that I'll be sitting there going, "YOu think THAT would turn him to the Dark Side?" ;) Naw, I think I might cry. When I heard the soundtrack (before seeing the movie) of Ep2, I cried at the love theme and that was a lot because I could picture it being used for some very depressing, poignant moments in ep3 as well.
  2. LeiaTygre Jedi Knight

star 1
    Where do you have "All the wrong Places" posted? I'd like to read it.
  3. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Hmmm, I really need to get it on a website somewhere because I submitted it to the fanfic archive and because it dealt with the jedi purges in a very realistic way, it was rejected. SO, it's in post and lots of responses format right now. I might put it together and email it, if that's all right.
  4. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Never mind, I can't find your email, so here's a link to the story itself. You have to be prepared to be really confused by how many emotions it goes through. The reactions are rather amusing because it's a falling-in-love story that ends horribly and it's really funny in between at points, but horribly depressing for a lot of it. So, keep kleenex handy and try not to swear too much.

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=3662554&page=1

ENJOY!
  5. Handyman Jedi Master

star 4
    Greetings Everybody,

For your clicking convenience, here's a markup link...

All the Wrong Places

Later,
  6. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Thanks, that makes finding it...handy. Sorry, bad pun undeserved.
  7. Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    I'm tempted to bring a banner that reads "Palpy's Super Happy Fun Day" when I go. :p

Interesting that we guessed the title so far in advance.

Dana
  8. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    I want to get a I love Darth Vader shirt to go with my Darth Maul makeup, black pants and high-heeled boots.
  9. Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    I have a shirt with Vader on it that you can borrow if you want. It's black, and has Vader flanked by two stormtroopers.

Dana
  10. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    ooh, i might. I saw I (heart) Vader at Hot Topic, but if I don't have the money, I'd love to borrow yours. Actually, I might anyway because that would be cool.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby