main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knox, TN What should I bring?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by BushiFox, Sep 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BushiFox

BushiFox Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 16, 2002
    Ok. I'm sitting at work here, and in need of something to do, so, I thought I'd make an impromtu list of some of my stuff. I read somewhere that you guys did trading and such at the meeting, so, let me know if you would like me to bring any of the stuff I mention. (This is from memory, so may not be totally accurate. Most of it is stored currently, but will be on display in my new house which I'll be buying next week.)

1. POTF Han Solo in carbonite w/POTF coin (1985 I think.) Great condition. One of the prizes of my collection, even though it is loose.
    2. POTF Amanaman. w/ staff and coin. The other Action figure pride of my collection. Most excellent condition.
    3. ROTJ Imperial Shuttle w/ Box, instructions, and most of the stickers I think. Some of the stickers are on it. The box is in...I'd say poor shape. The shuttle is sort of browning. Any ideas on how to clean it effectively? I think it has all of its parts. I'll probably display this rather prominently in my new house.
    4. Vintage AT-AT. Its missing its bottom blasters. I think it has some little brother Magic Marker on it.
    5. Millinium falcon. Well, she isn't in the best of shape...
    6. The New AT-AT. Kind of poor condition too. I think I got that for free from one of my friends.
    7. The new Slave I w/ han solo in carbonite. (I can't remember if I have the box to this or not...)
    8. lets think about vintage action figures...hmmm. I have a lot. Most are ROTJ. I don't have any that are carded. Lets see what I can come up with from memory. Weequay, Klatuu (both versions), Emporer, Emp's royal guard, Darth Vader, Greedo, Gamorian Guard, Ree Yees, Prune Face, Luke in jedi outfit (no lightsabre), Boba Fett, Rancor Keeper, Greedo, Stormtrooper, General Madine, AT-ST driver, 8d8, c3po with removeable limbs, Bib Fortuna, Sy Snoodles and max rebo band, Niktu, B Wing pilot (POTF W/ Coin)...Brain fart.

Newer Toys. I have a lot. Most are carded. I think I'll have to go home to remember all of those. I have the red cards from 95, and up. Lots and lots of these. Boxes and Boxes. I really need to sit down and make a list. I think I have some errors in there too. I'll probably make a complete list of everything in the next couple of weeks.

Also, outside of star wars, I have some vintage Transformers, He-Man, GI Joe...A bunch of stuff. I think I started a list of all this stuff...Just...Have...To...Find.

2. K9-Rod

K9-Rod Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2002
    BRING IT ALL!!!!!

No seriously. That is the best way to get rid of it, post that you have plans to bring some stuff at the next meeting and that way people will come with money or other things to trade.

3. BushiFox

Sep 16, 2002
    I guess when I put up my list of stuff I have anyone could tell me something in particular they are wanting...(I think it takes me two truck loads to move all my toys and comic books, so...bringing it all...heh.)

I also reckon a wish list would be in order...

I like anything vader. I'd kind of like to get a complete vader collection if possible. I'm also looking to put together a (1995 or younger) stormtrooper/imperial army. So, anyone got some loose stormtrooper's and such, I'm interested in those. (I am buying a house, so, more interested in trade.)

4. Jar Jar

Jar Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 1998
    Rod will buy all your toys! ;)

Seriously, list the stuff you want, list stuff you'd like to trade off, and see what comes of it. Some of the folks at meetings never post here or check the boards all that often so you'd have to bring up trades at the meeting to really talk to everybody.

Who knows, maybe even I might want to get some figures. I have to admit, I really liked those big Vader and Anakin figures I saw at the last meeting. It would be cool to have one of each on either side of my Vader lightsaber display.

[image=http://www.duffzone.co.uk/grabpics/homer_slobering.gif]

:D

5. Padawan519

Padawan519 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 15, 2002
    James, if you're still interested in that Unleashed Anakin, I still have it, and it's available..... ;)

6. BushiFox

Sep 16, 2002
    (Side note, I will probably not make it to the meeting until about 7:30)

Posted this at the other forum, but, thought I'd drop it here too:

Hey. I haven't gotten to catalogue it all yet, but, I have a bunch of carded figures I'm interested in getting rid of. I think only a couple measure up to a NM standard for the card, but, all of the figures are untouched. Most of the cards have a lot of wear. I have a bunch of Episode I's, some freeze frames, a couple of orange cards. Some Vaders, Mauls, Lukes, Anakin Skywalkers (ep 1 and the ROTJ Anakin). Anyway, I'll post a list of everything after the Fan Force, but, I'm planning on bringing them to the Fan Force this next tuesday, so, if anyone else has anything they want to get rid of/Trade, please bring it, and let me know you are bringing it.

Also, If anyone is interested, I have one of the Skeletor and Panthor commemeritive toys, 1 in 10,000. I think that is in a NM Box.

Let me know. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.