main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What should the film be?

Discussion in 'Archive: Gainesville, FL' started by Leiaremer, Jul 12, 2005.

?

What should the film be?

Poll closed Jul 26, 2005.
  1. Episode 7 - The Redemption of the Jedi

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. 77 days after the First Galactic Empire

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  3. Queer Eye for the Jedi

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. Anakin never turned Evil but completed prophecy

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leiaremer

Leiaremer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 12, 2002
    Only vote once. This is for the film we will be doing soon.

2. Master_SweetPea

Master_SweetPea Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    well who says we have to make one?
    maybe we should try to make one that's 10 minutes or less, to practice and see who is good doing what
    then after coming together as a team we'll know what we can do and do one that's the goal of 25 minutes.

3. General_Diyas

General_Diyas Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    i vote for the 77 days after the Galatic empire, even though the redemption of the jedi is cool, but i like the detail that we have for the 77 days one.

4. JediKnightOB1

JediKnightOB1 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 26, 2003
    I have to agree with Master_SweetPea, we need to do a screen test before we spend countless hours on this project.

5. Darth_Canis

Darth_Canis Jedi Youngling

Aug 3, 2004
    I agree i have a soft spot for all of our ideas. But i really like the amount of detail we have already for 77 days. This concept from all the concepts we have heard seems actually doable(is that even a word lol oh well) I agree we need to do a test shoot hell i mean how many of us have even attempted at acting before who knows we might not even be able to do it.

Anyways this is for you Darren i am an avid werewolf fan as well as a star wars fan. I thought this film may interest you its still in its planning stages and they are looking for help check it out on the forums. I have been a member for a while and i am loving how its turning out anyways enjoy!Anyone else who is interested in this stuff should check it out.

http://www.calypso-blue.com/ultimatewerewolf

6. Grand_Moff_Jon

Grand_Moff_Jon Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2005
    I vote for "77 days after the declaration of the first galactic empire", or as I like to call the film, "Origin of the Hand".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.