main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What side was the C.S.A. on during the Galactic Cvil War? Which side are they on now?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Bravo, Jan 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Veng_Commando

Veng_Commando Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 26, 2001
    I'm the leader of the CSA roleplayinggame in the RPG forum, and this is all extremely helpful. The CSA was an Imp project to earn money, in short. I could get into this super lng thingy, but it'll take way to long and I've got a report to write

2. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Where did you get all that information from Lord Bane?

I thought Stormtroopers only responed to the emperor, not other governments and military officals. If this is true, then the role of the stormtrooper has changed since the movies, is that right?

3. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    One of the Tagge bros. was in the ANH movie on board the death star during the meeting. He left the battlestation after the meeting though to get back to his imperial fleet. They are most definately imperial oriented.

4. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    Im second in command of the CSA.

5. Genghis12

Genghis12 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 18, 1999
    Bravo, that's never been the case. The Stormtroopers are part of Imperial Military Command - specifically part of the Army branch.

However, anyone with proper authority can command them. For a movie example, see the opening scenes of the first movie - ANH. Lord Vader commands stormtroopers, not the Emperor. I also beliece that Lord Tion has command over stormtroopers as well. In his capacity as a member of the Imperial aristocracy (as well as prominent CSA official), Baron Tagge and House Tagge would certainly get stormtrooper command as well of a similar (if slightly reduced) nature to the other Imperial Lords.

6. Ana Vitorrian

Ana Vitorrian Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 2, 1999
    Curiousity Q,

In the Marvel Comics, the Tagge Bros had command of Imperial troops (or stormtroopers, I can't remember) OUTSIDE of Corporate Sector Authority space, right?

[In a storyline involving the attempted capture (or attempted kill) of Luke Skywalker]

I'm not making any point here, other than just flushing out a personal curiousity interest . . . meaning, I don't remember the internal borders of Corporate Sector Space ever being featured in SW Marvel Comics.

7. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    Like I said one of the tagge bros., A Commissioned imperial officer was in the deathstar boardroom scene in ANH. According to marvel, he left the battlestation, and went to his Imperial Fleet soon after.

8. Wyl_Transerwnnyr

Wyl_Transerwnnyr Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 26, 2001
    The Corporate Sector wouldn't help the NR all that much. What the NR needs are Red Shirts. That would turn the tide of the war. Thousands upon thousands of disposable weenies to throw at the oncoming Vong hoards. That would insult the Vong warrior pride, thus enraging them to the point where they would make a fatal mistake.

9. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    The C.S.A. might help the NR. They do have a lot of VSD and VSD2's.

Is the C.S.A. still loyal to the Galactic Empire in the New Jedi Order series of books?

10. Genghis12

Genghis12 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 18, 1999
    Ana...
    "In the Marvel Comics, the Tagge Bros had command of Imperial troops (or stormtroopers, I can't remember) OUTSIDE of Corporate Sector Authority space, right?"

Correct. Their influence/authority went wherever they did - which was generally all over the galaxy.

Val...
    There's a key point. When we're talking about the Tagge's commanding troops, I don't mean General Tagge commanding a squad of troopers within the Imperial chain-of-command. I'm talking about a non-military Tagge running an Imperial research facility, commanding troops etc.

General observation - there didn't seem to be any limit to the Baron's power within the Imperial institution. Even while he was having his spat/disagreements with Vader, he was still in the Empire's good graces. It seems his relationship went so well, that Xizor patterned his after the Baron's - including getting into a shoving match with Vader over power.

WEG places TaggeCo. as one of (if not the) most powerful corporations in the galaxy by way of the sheer amount of places it turns up.

I wish someone would give the Baron's background story about how he received his wounds and why he hated Vader so much. I'm sure it would be interesting.

11. Lord Bane

Lord Bane Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 26, 1999
    Brave - I had to do some research for a fanfic and that's the end result.

12. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Cool! Thanks Lord Bane.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.