FF:NSW What song are you listening to *right now*?

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Dsource, Feb 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus

star 5
    The Angel theme song. :)
  2. Ki-Bara-Mundi Force Ghost

star 6
    Soniel you should have brought some of your stuff over to Sydney when you came. If only I knew you were a DJ before you came here... :(
  3. Ki-Bara-Mundi Force Ghost

star 6
    "Stan" is playing on the radio ATM and I can't help stick the lyrics from Kalor's "Fan" into the song. :)
  4. Dsource Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanx for reminding me Ki. I'm going to d/l it now.
    At the moment I'm listening to "Everythings Cool" by Pop Will Eat Itself. A top British Band from the eighties if I do say so myself.
  5. Kalor_Voe Jedi Master

star 4
    AARGGHH!!

I've got "girl from iponema", the archetypal elevator song, stuck in my head!
  6. Dsource Jedi Master

star 4
  7. maestrino Jedi Master

star 4
    Aw.. Girl from Ipanema is a good song..! :(

I've got bits of Bach's Fugue no. 16 in G minor (from book 2 of the Well-Tempered Clavier) stuck in my head now.
  8. maestrino Jedi Master

star 4
    Ooh, and while I think of it, a question for y'all:

Do you have music playing in your head constantly? Sometimes it would be in the foreground, and sometimes in the background (sometimes so far in the background you don't really notice it's there) - and it doesn't have to be complete songs all the time or anything, but just snippets of song, or little melodies of your own invention?

Or is that just me..? :D
  9. Kalor_Voe Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, I've usually got one channel going with music. Especially if I'm writing a song parody ;)
  10. JediGecko Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I always have music in my head. Sometimes I'll catch myself mumming it out loud.
    Once a guy on the bus sitting next to me asked me "Is that the Imperial March?", and then I realised I'd been humming it for the past who-knows-how-long.

And today I annoyed my sister by using a cardboard tube as a lighrsabre, and humming Duel of the Fates REALLY loud. Then she hit me with an Umbrella. :(

Anyhow ... I'm listening to the Merlin soundtrack, which I downloaded (you know, the Hallmark movie?)
  11. Ki-Bara-Mundi Force Ghost

star 6
    I love spotting out Star Wars fan while I'm out and about. I saw one checking out the SW action figures at Toys R Us last week (I had been there two seconds earlier picking up a Nute Gunray for myself ;)).

Sometimes I've got music playing in my head, but it's usually just a few bars of a song or a few lines of the lyrics. I'm hoping it's normal! If not.. :eek:
  12. JediEnna Jedi Master

star 4
    I usually have something wandering through my head. Not now, I'm listening to triple J. But last night it was "Raindrops keep falling on my head", I wonder why....?
  13. JediGecko Jedi Youngling

star 4
    THE DARN HAMSTER DANCE SONG!!!!!!!!

It's stuck in my head!
  14. JediEnna Jedi Master

star 4
    Right now I am listening to Cafe del Mar vol.5, turned up way loud because I'm in a loud kinda mood. [face_devil]
  15. Ki-Bara-Mundi Force Ghost

star 6
    I was just listening to a parody of the Sunscreen Song called Yoda's Sunscreen. Really funny stuff. [face_laugh]
  16. mauls-menace Force Ghost

star 4
    Well *right now* I'm at work and we have Rage on the TV. At the moment The Living End are doing Roll On.
  17. JediEnna Jedi Master

star 4
    sunshine on rainy day, Christine Anu. Scary I know, but when you're in one of those moods....
  18. soneil Jedi Master

star 4
    The original version of that song (by Zoe) was always a real club favourite back in 90.
    I usually have something playing in my head. Come to think of it, I often ave music mixing in my head. Usually dance stuff. Sometimes less likely stuff like Wiggles & Hi Five songs. (I have young kids so I hear an awful lot of that stuff)
  19. Ki-Bara-Mundi Force Ghost

star 6
    Can't get enough of that Captain Feathersword, eh? :p
  20. JediGecko Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Soundtrack to Dark City ... an awesome film with a very atmospheric soundtrack!
  21. maestrino Jedi Master

star 4
    Alfred Schnittke's Piano Sonata.

Hmm.. it's pretty weird.. but in a cool way. :)
  22. JediEnna Jedi Master

star 4
    The Notting Hill Soundtrack. Soppy in a good way. :)
  23. Teknobabel Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    right now i'm listening to radiohead with karma police, soon i'll be listening to pete tong live at the love parade when i drive to uni today
  24. Dsource Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm listening to S & M at the moment, The San Francisco Symphony Orchestra and "Old School" Metallica. Does it get any better? I mean, really? I think not...:D
  25. maestrino Jedi Master

star 4
    Mrs Robinson! By Simon & Garfunkel!!
    Yay!! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.