main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What species/locations/characters would you like to see featured in The Clone Wars series?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by butlerd, Jan 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Humble_Jedi

Humble_Jedi Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    Same here. Ever since Kyle first goes there in Dark Forces I, it has been my favourite location in all the galaxy, and still is.

2. purpilian

purpilian Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2005
    Not that I don't mind everyones favorite planets in the series, but I am tired of the same twenty planets deciding the fate of civilization as it is known in the Star Wars galaxy. I want more planets like Orto Plutonia and Florrum. All new, different, but still Star Wars. I did enjoy Salecumai cause it didn't destroy what we already know, but with all the drama around people's favorites such as Mandalore, Ryloth, visiting Felucia in the TCW, Ep III, TFU (twice), I think its good to stay away from Corellia! Muunilist wouldn't be bad as we haven't really seen it. Dagabah is a definate never. I really kind of want to see Iridonia. It has ties to the Sith, we could see some Eeth Koth action, (maybe an Agen Kolar pairing). I think that Seppie worlds need to make an appearance as others have said. We really haven't seen Dooku around allies besides the Council of Seppies. Please no Hoth, Bespin, Tatooine, Yavin, or Endor!

3. AhsokaMiro

AhsokaMiro Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 21, 2008
    [EDIT: Double post, sorry!]

4. AhsokaMiro

Apr 21, 2008
    Agreed (and Dagobah, too, for sure), except that Tatooine is going to be the elephant in the room both because of Anakin's history and rumored Season 3 plotlines involving the Hutts . Like a lot of people, I was never overly keen on too much Tatooine in the PT, but, things being what they are, it turns out to be a sort of crucial lynchpin kind of "backwater" world. And, you know, I like it. Good memories for us, if not Anakin.

5. Shadow555

Shadow555 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2005
    I want to see more Duros. Ever since Cad Bane came around I've been really interested in his species. As for the planets I want to see I would love to see Duro, Nar Shaddaa and I know it might not happen but Bespin (namely Cloud City).

6. izzy_the_hutt

izzy_the_hutt Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2009
    I have this really strong desire to see Tarkin in TCW. I don't know why, he wasn't really my favorite character or anything...but I really, really want to see him in this show. Maybe with Yularen?

Does anyone think there's the slightest possibility of him showing up in Season 3? Or am I a crackpot?

7. ILuvJarJar

ILuvJarJar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 19, 2008
    Kashyyyk would really be great to see. But please leave Chewbacca alone.

8. Timstuff

Timstuff Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 7, 2008
    It would be awesome if Thrawn showed up in TCW! He was definitely active in the military during the Clone Wars, but to my knowledge his involvement in the war has not been elaborated on. I could definitely see him being a rising Republic officer who make an occasional appearance (possibly even setting up for him to he in other shows? *fingers crossed*) It'd be a great shout out to the EU, and since George Lucas adopted several of Zahn's ideas into the main SW canon I think he'd be open to having Thrawn in TCW.

9. Glymphid_Warlord

Glymphid_Warlord Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 10, 2008
    :D

10. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    Oovo IV.

11. fistofan1

fistofan1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2009
    I think we may be going to Tatooine this season, as the Republic Heroes DS databank says Cad Bane has a hideout there.

I would LOVE to go to Cloud City, as long as a ten-year-old Lando isn't running it. :rolleyes:

12. R_Zion

R_Zion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 23, 2004
    I know I may very well be lynched for this and that she died off in a book if I'm not mistaken, but I'd honestly like to see Yaddle if only to hear her speak or see some interaction between she and Yoda.

13. CaptainYossarian

CaptainYossarian Jedi Master star 3

Mar 30, 2003
    It might be a good idea to see Tarkin in the show. It could expand on his associations with other characters like Anakin, Yularen and Palpatine. Especially since it's during the wars, Tarkin could be using questionable tactics that many of the Jedi and other commanders disagree with, yet Palpatine is nto so ready to condemn him since he gets the job done. And then that might make Anakin start to wonder, that if they want to win the war maybe they should be considering more ruthless tactics. And if Tarkin's in the show then there could also be some hints at the beginnings of the Death Star project.

14. Glymphid_Warlord

Glymphid_Warlord Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 10, 2008
    YES![face_praying]

15. fistofan1

fistofan1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2009
    I would love to see some on-screen Yaddle action, but not in a Clone Wars-era series. I'm too much a stickler for continuity for that.

However, I would love to see a show about the Jedi before The Phantom Menace, so I'll chalk this up as another reason I'd want that!

P.S. If the series is made, I hope George sticks to the multitude of lightsaber colors the Jedi have in the Republic comics. Blue and green can get so boring!

16. swcolts1977

swcolts1977 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 17, 2009
    Yaddle is dead during this time period, she died in one of the Jude Watson books, Shaak Ti replaced her on the council, too bad, Yaddle would have been interesting.

17. AhsokaMiro

Apr 21, 2008
    Okay, then, all Yaddle votes count for Shaak Ti.

Seriously. Shaak Ti.

I wonder if GL regrets Yaddle as one of those demystifying things... ?

18. Darth_Duck

Darth_Duck Chosen One star 5

Oct 13, 2000
    Thrawn entered the known galaxy in the weeks following the end of the Clone Wars, see "Mist Encounter." Having Thrawn in the Clone Wars would be a big "bite me" to EU fans.

19. Kualan

Kualan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2008
    I think it is a given that we will see Tarkin by the end of the show's run. His cameo in ROTS makes it clear that he is a major military/political player in the Clone Wars period, and it might even give us an insight into why he is able to rein in Anakin/Vader in ANH. What does he do to earn Anakin's respect?

20. izzy_the_hutt

Oct 14, 2009
    To me, a Tarkin appearance would be a great OT reference...I prefer that to lifting dialogue straight from the first three movies. XD

21. Scolai

Scolai Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 31, 2009
    Still batting for Corellia. It's one of the few planets often mentioned in Star Wars that we've never actually seen. The only time I recall it being shown even in a game is Star Wars Galaxies, which takes a lot of liberties.

And you don't need a Han Solo cameo to make a Corellia episode good. But seeing the Falcon might be cool...hey it was in Episode 3!

22. izzy_the_hutt

Oct 14, 2009
    Corellia showed up in 'The Force Unleashed', it was kind of a rocky, snowy planet like Alderaan was shown to be in Episode 3.

23. MercenaryAce

MercenaryAce Chosen One star 6

Aug 10, 2005
    Well...kind of. They mentioned the meeting was taking place on top of a mountain. Correlia is actually a pretty Earthlike planet.

24. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Species, locations, characters that I would like to see, hmm. A new pair of sith duo, who probably hid on Nar Shadaa during the secret years, enters the scene, . A story with Greedo starting off working for Jabba would be cool. Anakin's return and freeing of the slaves on Tatooine could also play a part in this story-arc. The bounty hunter, Rum Kleg in action against the republic. A story about Boba Fett and where he ended up. A story about Aurra Sing and who and what she is. An episode about Dooku and his homeworld Serreno. And last, but not least, a story-arc involving the defense of Alderaan and her people.

Oh, did I mention more sith, too?

25. Humble_Jedi

Humble_Jedi Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    "Always two there are, no more, no less."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.