main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What species/locations/characters would you like to see featured in The Clone Wars series?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by butlerd, Jan 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fistofan1

fistofan1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2009
    And Kazadan Paratus!

It would be interesting for them to be in the show, since neither of them had clones as their troops. Kots didn't trust them and Paratus' ones were all killed so he replaced them with droids. Would make a good plot point.

It would also clear up what Paratus' lightsaber was like. Was it a blue, single-bladed staff or a yellow, double-bladed starff?

2. Tokusatsu

Tokusatsu Jedi Youngling

Feb 21, 2010
    It's funny that it didn't occur to me, seeing as how much I love what I call the "Flash Gordon-ness" of the Clone Wars, but after reading others mention Cloud City... yeah, seeing Bespin and Cloud City would be incredibly cool, I think.

Beyond that, yeah, Alderaan would be great. The all too brief look that we got at the end of Sith wasn't enough for me.

We've never seen Dantooine on screen...

As far as characters:

I agree with others in that I'd like to see a young Han Solo. I doubt we'll see him in the live-action series, so for those of us who want to see him at a young age, this may be our only chance. Of course, with a young Han Solo also means that we'll more than likely have to see Corellia; another location that we've never seen on screen.

Overall, I don't really have too many wants beyond the basic people and places. And while I'm enjoying the new stuff, seeing some of the "old stuff" would be fun too, I think.

3. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    Ishi Tib, to add some variety to the background characters...

4. ILuvJarJar

ILuvJarJar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 19, 2008
    I want to see much more of C-3PO.

A young Han Solo would be nice, but I wouldn't want to see him having a very big part. Chewbacca on Kashyyyk would also be pretty cool in TCW form.

5. Koonster

Koonster Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 5, 2009
    In the series, bulk amounts of Geonosians and Neimoidians have been seen. Now we need dozens of Skakoans! and Muuns

As for characters, Quinlan Vos has GOT to be in the series.

A non terrestrial planet like Kamino or Bespin would also rock

6. Strika23

Strika23 Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 2, 2008
    I've often wonder where Sly Moore is, isnt she one of the Chancellor's right hand aides like Mas Amedda? Hopefully we'll see her in season 3.

7. ILuvJarJar

ILuvJarJar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 19, 2008
    One of the characters from the main cast needs a pet Monkey-Lizard. :p

8. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
    Yes we have, in the microseries.

I want to see Noghri. Spar would be cool as well since is pretty much a unintended ghola, who got Jango's memories back and started the Mando Protectors

9. mighty_mouse_droid

mighty_mouse_droid Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2010

This is what I'd like to see:

Planets: Kashyyyk
    Dantooine
    Nar Shadaa!
    Corellia

Characters: Shaak Ti!
    Rahm Kota would make a good cross-over
    A Dathomiri rancor rider

Species: Bothans would be nice
    Wookiees are long overdue
    Acklays
    Nexus
    The rhyno thing from AOTC

10. ArrogantJedi

ArrogantJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 11, 2008
    Locations:

Nar Shardaa - possibly involving cad bane
    Dantooine
    Glee Anslem - including Nautolan females
    Shilli - possibly involving Ahsoka
    Mygeeto - didn't see enough of it in the movie
    Kashyyk - involving Yoda, as he says in ROTS he has good relations with the Wookies

Characters:-

A more complete Separatist council if possible - which would be good for any episodes where Dooku is speaking and having a meeting with the Council - I'm disappointed that so far in the series we aren't seeing Dooku's oratory skills in rallying more worlds towards separatist cause....this was one of the things he was good at and why he was of use to Palpatine during TCW.
    The complete Jedi Council - Saesee Tiin, Shaak Ti, Even Piell and either Oppo Rancisis or Coleman Kcaj depending on who they decide to put in.
    Pablo-Jill, Stass Allie and Agen Kolar (who will phase out Eeth and Adi)
    I guess if they want more recognizable Jedi, throw in ones like Bultar Swan as well. Although it's good to see such as in "Grievous Intrigue" that they are creating new Jedi for the series who could potentially be killed off in battle.
    I'd love to see the Nexu again

that's about all i can think of right now.

11. Gorefiend

Gorefiend Chosen One star 5

Oct 23, 2004
    Nym would be nice, after all he did fight on the side of the Republic during the Clone Wars.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.