Discussion What species would you like and/or not like to see in the ST?

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Episode VII and Beyond (Archive)' started by darklordoftech, Jul 25, 2013.

1. darklordoftech Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I don't feel like posting a preference at the moment, but everyone else should feel free to do so if they so desire.
  2. MiamiJedi Jedi Padawan

star 1
    No Ewoks or Gungans.
    No more Hutts.
    I want to see the Tusken Raiders again. And Jawas.
    Grand_Moff_Jawa likes this.
  3. Darth Archimage Jedi Knight

star 3
    Rattataki
    Iktotchi

Finding another of Yoda's species would certainly get people talking

EDIT: And @MiamiJedi, I have to say I'm a bit insulted. :)
    Last edited by Darth Archimage, Jul 25, 2013
  4. Revanfan1 Force Ghost

star 6
    I'd like to see a Dashade, a Talz, Kel-Dor, Nautolan, and Chiss for sure. Anything else is gravy.
  5. StoneRiver Jedi Grand Master

star 4

Back to Tattooine then? (again)

Duros, Weequay, Nikto, Quarren... the more the merrier
  6. Graphic Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ithorians
    [IMG]

Maybe my most beloved Species. They're always welcome.
    CarboniteSolo likes this.
  7. El Jedi Colombiano Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Hutts, Gungans, Ewoks, Twileks, Wookies, Togruta's, Dugs, Duro's, etc. Most of the species of the previous movies and new ones.
  8. Grand_Moff_Jawa Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  9. anakinfansince1983 Nightsister of CT, SW Saga and Lucasfilm Ltd

Manager
    star 9
    No humans. They're all scum.

OK, Hutts are gross so no Hutts, and I'd like to see Ewoks.
    Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  10. TCF-1138 Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Chiss would be nice. Also Ithorians, Dugs, Duros, Rodians and absolutely Jawas.

And Hutts.
  11. Ganger Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    I don't want any of the prequel species simply because they suck. The pod racers look like they stepped out of the Hannah Barbera universe and don't get me started with gungans. The nemoidians were ok up until they opened their stupid mouths.

I love the rodians, I work "oota goota, Solo?" into sentences at least once a month. Twi leks are always welcomed because they are sexy, Oola and the one with the blue boobs in Revenge of the Sith, hell, why not. The Hammerheads, sure, they look amazing. Wookies, of course, represented by the one and only. If Chewie's not in this movie I'm going to be sad, for real. I LOVE the guys from the cantina band, I have a poster of them in my living room (I'm 27 and live with a friend, we have The Clash, David Bowie, Pink Floyd and the Cantina Band, it's not as weird as it sounds!). Jawas of course because jawas, nuff said about them. Damn, my memory is betraying me, but those classic three eyed fellows, there was one in Jabba's palace, they look cool.
    Immortiss likes this.
  12. DarthPoppy Jedi Master

star 4
    Wookiees and Ewoks, but only shaved Wookiees and Ewoks, or Wookiees and Ewoks getting shaved by Gungans (that would be ideal).
  13. ezekiel22x Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    A new goofy/cutesy/light-hearted group of aliens that continues the trend set by Ewoks and Gungans.
    Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  14. Immortiss Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    The Gran was ReeYees.
  15. Sarge Chosen One

star 5
    Gran. (edit: blast you, Immortiss, if I'd typed faster by two seconds...)

I'd like to see an actual character Duros, but only if they can be made to speak, interact, and emote more realistically than niemoidians.
    Last edited by Sarge, Jul 26, 2013
    Toonimator and Immortiss like this.
  16. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I want to see all new aliens, with maybe a few old thrown in the background. I'm tired of seeing all the cousin or brother aliens from the cantina and Jabba's palace. There's too much of that in the prequels. Lay off the CGI a bit and get more creative. There were a ton of other movies who's costumed aliens looked fantastic, so I don't see what the problem is.
  17. Darth Chiznuk Superninja of New Films

Manager
    star 6
    I want a bunch of new ones to go along with Gungans (namely Jar Jar), Ewoks, Wookiees, Neimoidians (it would be interesting if we got a Neimoidian who was a good guy), Mon Calamari, Nautolans, Jawas, Krayt dragon (this is a big one because I really want to see a hero have to fight one), Bith, Ithorians, Muuns (who are not named Darth Plagueis), Womp rats, Hutts, Thisspiasians, Sullustans, and numerous others I can't think of right now.
  18. darklordoftech Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  19. Toonimator Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Mon Calamari, Duros, Chiss... Weequay, Niktos, & Klaatus that aren't just masks but more makeup & prosthetics so they can talk... Ithorians... Gand, Kel Dor

as for what I DON'T want to see: Tusken Raiders, Jawas (unless they've spread to other worlds from Tatooine, since I never wanna see Tatooine again), Ewoks unless there's a visit to Endor for some reason, Gungans unless they're background characters...
  20. The-Eternal-Hero Jedi Knight

star 4
    Hoojibs & Gungans -- everywhere.

Also, remember when GL wanted to cast SW entirely with midgets? Here's a second chance.
    Immortiss likes this.
  21. darthfettus2015 Jedi Knight

star 3
    i always felt sad when reading a Clash autobiography that they hated SW when shown on tour bus in 78 - favouite film and favourite band clash! As far as races....Tuskans...Mon Calamari...Muuns....Mandalorians.....Ithorians and the whole damn galaxy!
  22. Loupgarou Jedi Knight

star 3
    Just more aliens in a more diverse fashion. It'd make sense, with the oppressive empire out of the picture they'd be involved in more affairs. Not just as background, I want alien pilots and generals.
  23. darklordoftech Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I wouldn't be so sure that they'll go the "the Empire was anti-alien" route.
  24. InterestingLurker Jedi Master

star 4
    [IMG]

We need to see more Kyuzo. After the sheer amount of awesomeness that is Embo, they deserve more recognition.
    Last edited by InterestingLurker, Jul 26, 2013
    Darth Eddie likes this.
  25. Sarge Chosen One

star 5
    Embo vs Cad Bane. Who has the biggest hat? Get a ruler.