Tucson What STAR WARS character are you???

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Mugen, Jun 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. Mugen Jedi Master

star 4
    Click the link, fill out the survey and find out which character you are! NO CHEATING..{!Cough!}Cat{!Cough!}

WHOS YOURE DADDY!!! LOL j/k

Your results:You are Boba Fett
    Boba Fett 82%
    Chewbacca 80%

Han Solo 75%
    Obi-Wan Kenobi 75%
    Lando Calrissian 73%
    Luke Skywalker 72%
    Mace Windu 71%
    Qui-Gon Jinn 69%
    Princess Leia 65%
    Yoda 62%

Because of your dark past
    you don't say much, and you don't
    have many close friends,
    but man do you look cool!

[image=http://www.seabreezecomputers.com/starwars/pics/boba.jpg]

(This list displays the top 10 results out of a possible 21 characters)
    http://www.matthewbarr.co.uk/personality/
    Click here to take the Star Wars Personality Test[/link]
  2. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    I got Yoda.

Suprised me 'cause I really thought I'd get Han or 3P0
  3. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    Im Aunt Beru?!!

j/k I'm Lando........word. Kinda gets me in the mood for a little Colt .45
  4. JediObiKat Force Ghost

star 3
  5. firstsonofsolo Jedi Master

star 4
    I am Chewbacca

AMBER IS THE EMPEROR!!!!!!!!! All hail the great and mighty emperor!
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL
  6. Mugen Jedi Master

star 4
    I could see that even without her taking the quiz....deep into the dark side that one is... [face_worried]
  7. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yea, I will admit to being annoying, wrong most of the time and a bit overbearing. Not gold though.

Han- smug (sometimes), cockey, abrasive, nurf herder, and scruffy looking :cool:
  8. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Good thing it's not real! :oops: It's all fake, make believe! [face_talk_hand]
  9. JediObiKat Force Ghost

star 3
    You know, according to that green/blue/orange/gold personality test, my color is gold...how fitting :rolleyes: Anyhow Threepio isn't annoying, he's just talkative (which I am not) and funny, and as I recall, he's right most of the time :D :D :p

Amber=the Emperor? I didn't know she was a man :p (Yes, I realize 3PO is "male," too) hehe
  10. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yea, I think this test is a skewed. Strange algorithm.

I meant nothing wrong with 3PO. Just that we (him and I) share some traits. I wonder what it means that you got our favorite protocol droid. You?re not talkative or any of the negative traits I accused him of.

But how can we account for Amber's result then? [face_beatup] [:D]
  11. thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Master

star 4
    How did I end up as Luke Skywalker?!?:confused: (the Force is strong in this one...)
  12. thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Master

star 4
    Do you mean that you are both fictional?:confused: :D
  13. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    I agree with mine. I can betray any of you at any time. [face_devil]
  14. BobaFett22 Jedi Knight

star 3
    LOL [face_laugh] I got the Emperor!!! I seriously thought I would get Han Solo, because I'm cocky and arrogant sometimes. I'm definitely sarcastic. Oh well, I have no problem with that!
  15. 14of3amberofborg Jedi Knight

star 1
    WElll..... I see how it is then. But to make a point for the emperor here... The husband filled that out for me, which just means that I am OBVIOUSLY way nicer and a better person than him. Which means I can be the Emperor. BUT if take the assignment I must, I will say this I am quite capable of doing emperor-esque things... BEWARE!!:eek: [face_devil]
  16. Mugen Jedi Master

star 4
    we know..thats why we keep you close...even though you try to move 30 miles North.."seemingly" away from us, in you're "Cloud City" [face_devil]

It would be a shame if we would have to leave a garrison at youre new place...
    [image=http://www.jedidigital.com/images/darth-vader.jpg]
  17. MasterJediDragonSir Jedi Master

star 4
    hmm. I still need to do this.
  18. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    [image=http://www.jedi-academy.com/props/leia_headshot.jpg]

I have taken at least six different star wars personality tests.. and every time I wind up with either Leia or Padme... this one says I am Leia...I think it has something to do with the fact that every time I am asked if I am bossy or never willing to back down I always.... well.. ya'll know the rest.... why didn't I get to see my percentages of all the characters and where I fell though.. frankie got that on his.. and I normally see that on mine.. but this test didn't give me any percentages.. it just said at the top of the page.. "YOU ARE LEIA" and then beneath the classic Leia shot.

ah yes.. Mugen... still pushing your and no body cheat(cough)cat(cough) ... sigh.. you poor man.. when will learn .... when one is as forceful and demanding as I am.. you don't need to cheat... you just are that darn good. LOLO:) [face_mischief] ;)
  19. 14of3amberofborg Jedi Knight

star 1
    This may be a dumb question...BUT..... What pray-tell is a "nurf herder"?
  20. thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Master

star 4
    Silly person. A nurf herder is someone who herds nurfs.:D
  21. JediObiKat Force Ghost

star 3
    I agree with Amber, Nurf? What's a nurf? I've heard of nerfs, but not nurfs...:)
  22. thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Master

star 4
    :rolleyes:(Sighhhhhhh...) Never having SEEN a nurf, I would surmise the following...

the term "herd" is generally associated with fairly-large to large social animals, most likely herbivores, for example, buffalo, zebra, wildebeest, antelope, cattle, horses, etc...
    Nurfs would be an open range creature. If they were penned up, you wouldn't need someone to "herd" them, or keep the group together and drive off predators. A "shepherd" herds sheep, a "goatherd" herds goats, you could call a cowboy a "cowherd", just not to his face.:D
    Nurfs would, most probably, be raised and "herded" for their meat and hides, although it is possible that there is some other part of their anatomy that could be profitable, such as wool from sheep.

Oh, yeah, Kat, maybe you should stop studying french[face_sick] and learn to READ ENGLISH. Amber never asked what a nurf was, she asked about a nurf herder!:p

Amber, nurfs are fictional, and so are nurf herders.[face_whistling] :D [face_whistling]
  23. JediObiKat Force Ghost

star 3
    Hey, I haven't read/listened to anything French in...oh wait, there's TPM in French not two feet away from me...:D
  24. 14of3amberofborg Jedi Knight

star 1
    Soooo what you are telling me is that NO ONE KNOWS what a "nurf herder" is (regardless of fictionality, proven or otherwise..) or to that extent what a nurf is?!?!? What if it is something DIRTY!!!! OMG!!!
  25. firstsonofsolo Jedi Master

star 4
    The term is NERF HERDER

NURF happens to be a brand of tow made by Hasbro that shoots little foam balls and darts.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.