What Star Wars items did you get for christmas?

Discussion in 'Charleston, SC' started by motf-jan, Dec 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motf-jan Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hi all:
    We know that all of us probably got some kind of Star Wars item for Christmas.

I got Star Wars monopoly for the computer and an Applause Padme figure. (I got a Queen Amidala flip phone for my birthday a few weeks ago)

Michelle got the R2D2 which is one of the coolest Star Wars toys yet. He has quite the personality and is a ton of fun! She also got some action figures.

BTW-I just bought a cable modem and hope to be part of the 21st century in the next few days so I'll email my new address as soon as things are set up. For now, email me at jmi_jedi@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
    Janet
  2. Akela9 Jedi Knight

Janet,

Welcome to Cable Modem Land! You can't beat it.

There are few people I know who will buy Star Wars items for me. Everybody always says "I bet he already has that." So, I hardly ever get Star Wars stuff as gifts.

However this Christmas I got two Star Wars Legos and a couple of puzzles. These are my first Legos. I'm not into collecting them but they are a cool addition and pretty neat.

As for R2, I got him a couple months ago and he is not the coolest Star Wars toy. He is the coolest toy of any kind, period! I've had loads of fun with him. I even took him with me on vacation and everybody loves him!

Later,
    Bill
  3. motf-jan Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well if you want your Legos built, Michelle is your person! She built my Yoda in about a day and a half, then built my Jedi Star Fighter, a Land Speeder, X wing fighter, Tie fighter, and I finally ran out of big stuff!
    She has the pod racing set and the Sith Infiltrator along with a few smaller items. She is a Lego maniac so we have quite a few. I get them when I can find them on sale real cheap! I want the Rebel Transport and the Imperial Shuttle, but have to wait till they are one sale<lol> We also have the electronic R2D2 from LEGO somewhere hidden in the collection.

I hope to have the shrine room finished by the end of January. Then we are having a move Janet's Star Wars stuff party!

Janet
  4. Jor_ElCombine Jedi Padawan

Janet

My niece send me a 3D Puzzle of R2-D2 for Christmas
  5. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    A friend gave me the Darth Maul "Sith Training" action figure, which is great, since I collect Maul action figures. :)

The rest of my gifts were either electronic gadgets, such as a digital camcorder, or LOTR-related items. The most noteable LOTR item is the gift my mother gave me: a real silver replica of Galadriel's ring. It is very, very cool. :)

I hope that all of you had a wonderful Christmas, and I hope that everyone has a safe, healthy, and happy New Year.
  6. motf-jan Jedi Knight

star 3
    Puz 3d , I have a few of those still sitting in a box! We tried very hard for about 4 days to build my Millenium Falcon, not even close!

HMM,maybe this would be a great event for a Fan Force get together. Give each club a Puzz3D and they can race to see who can build it first. The finished item could be auctioned off for charity. I think that is the only way those things can get built!<lol>

Janet
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.