main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson What Star Wars story would you like to write and what would be the outcome for your Star Wars novel?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Vangarian, Mar 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vangarian

Vangarian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2003
    Now for you aspiring young and perhaps not so young novelists. If you had a chance to write a fan fiction what would you like to write about in the Star Wars Universe and what character(s) would you like to write about? :)

Vangarian

2. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Well, I can see we're off to a blazing start. (Ha, ha) [face_whistling] [face_worried] :p

Vangarian

3. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    Origins of Jango and the life of Boba between Ep. 2-5

outcome? Kick *ss

4. Boga-the-Magnificent

Boga-the-Magnificent Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2005
    Oh, I have a story about Leia and Jaina going to the darkside and ruling the galaxy as Mother and Daughter. [face_devil]

5. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    I have a story[face_idea] about Jaina:cool: , Mara=P~ and a hydro-spanner[face_love] , but that's a story for another time. [face_pig]

6. Boga-the-Magnificent

Boga-the-Magnificent Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2005
    And another place! :eek:

I found the beginning of my story squirreled away in a notebook I was packing up the other day.

7. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Sounds intrigueing. Perhaps some more details? [face_thinking]

8. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    YO! Ahem, about those details? ;)

9. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    give me a few days.. I can't type much.. and having been in the hospital from the 13- 21st I did not see this thread till now.. I am excited about it.. but have to think for a few days about the outcome.. then I will post my thoughts.. but you already know the first page....

A breeze was blowing across the planet that afternoon.. it held a lovely floral note of summer and love and what could have been.. The scent could almost be smelled inside the mausoleum where normally an acrid and slightly damp moldy scent was smelled. Yoda stopped and sniffed the air.. and then of all the things that no one would have ever expected given the events of the past months.. he smiled.. and looked inside.. there she lay.. sleeping.. even though to everyone else she was dead.. gone of this world.. to places of a different sort and understanding.. and possibly she would have been better off.. but Yoda knew differently.. Yoda knew that far too much of the Republic and the future of the twins was held by that life laying on the beautiful flower laden altar.. For some reason that no one had been able to ascertain.. and it was still being hidden at this time from everyone on Naboo.. Padme's body did not begin to deteriorate as the other past Queen's bodies always had once their interment. Her skin had stayed soft and unyeilding to the cold harsh fact of death.. she was just as beautiful and youthful as she had been that last fateful day she had flown to Mustafar to save Anakin.. but there was no time for thoughts of that this moment.. this moment was about life.. and bringing of life and the forcing away of death's door that was not supposed to be present for a few years to come. Yoda took a deep breath and walked forward to the altar... what was about to happen not even Obi Wan knew of.. it would have been to dangerous and far to unfair to allow anyone aside from Yoda himself to know what had transpired and what was now about to transpire. Yoda took a deep breath and then began to concentrate.. one could have felt the planet move if they had stood still along with him at that moment.. and then suddenly.. just before it seemed to Yoda he would indeed not be able to carry out the saving plan for the hope of the Republic.. that he truly did not have it in him.. and she would indeed pass on.. he saw a flutter.. just briefly.. but he knew it was enough.. it would be a few hours before she fully was aroused and awake.. not to mention able to sit up and listen to what Yoda had to say.. and much say..Yoda would.. for there was much Yoda would today have to make known to this young enduring, strongwilled mother, wife and one of the founders of the Rebellion.. For now though.. it was enough.. just to know.. Padme's Alive!

10. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Absolutely beautiful CC. You hit me at a vulnerable time with that intro...@};- :_| =D= Bravo!

Vangarian.

11. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Very, Very nice Cat. =D=

12. JediObiKat

JediObiKat Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 15, 2006
    Nicely written Cat! If only it were true...

13. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    hey.. we can hope can't we [face_good_luck]

14. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Upon finishing the Joiner King, I must admit I'd like very much (if time permitted for the research and all), to write a story on the designer of R2's core memory. The one who is said to have dissappeared by the slicer whom Luke hired to unlock R2's deep core memory locks of Halovid records of Anakin and Padme. To finally see poor Luke get his heart's desire and find out who his mother really is. Oh yes I'd make an adventure out of it for sure and yes I'd give it a happy ending ultimately. I might even give it an Indiana Jones feel to it for crying out loud.

Vangarian

15. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    I'd like to read something by way of the Life of Darth Maul...begining when Sidious snattched the poor little Zabrack from his mothers arms...to his training that would have killed a normal child, youth man..to the present where many think he is still alive...well most of him anyway...

[image=http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f292/Mugen613/Maulx2.jpg]

16. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Hmmm. Interesting, Mugen. Think upon what he'd have to do to servive such a horrible wound. Yes. The sheer struggle, just to servive the fall followed by the daunting situation of being legless. Perhaps a self healing, plus a little good fortune of having worked with alot of worst case scenarios in his head. Tell me more Mugen (Heh, heh, heh.)

17. thatsMISTERwookiee

thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    At least they'd be HALF right!:D [face_laugh] :D [face_laugh] [face_whistling]

18. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    I have no ending, but I would like a story where Luke did join Vader (Luck staying on the light side, Vader, who knows?) and they did kill the emperior and what happened after that, to the rebels and to the empire.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.