main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What Star Wars stuff do you have in your room?

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by ExarKunPJ, Apr 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Way too much stuff to mention.

2. Darth_Krispy

Darth_Krispy Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 1, 2005
    I have Star Wars cearal boxes and Burger King SW toys.

(And OPPM's head)

3. The-neutral-one

The-neutral-one Jedi Youngling

Sep 5, 2005
    I don't have anything in my room. Though I have tons of toys in a storage facility that costs me 25 dollars a month.

Lets see I have 90% of the original figures from 1977, 1980, & 1983.

I have about 75% of the original figures from Star Wars Power Of The Force 1985. Stormtrooper Luke, Carbonite Han, Grey Caped Lando, and the likes. Though I have lost some of the silver coins that came with them.

I have the Old Anakin Skywalker ghost figure that you had to mail proof of purchases to get back in 84 or 85.

I have Stormtrooper Han that you had to mail cereal purchases to get back in 1996 or 1997.

I have the At At and Imperial Shuttle 1983 in their original boxes. Along with Jabba The Hutt, A Wing Fighter, Hoth Empire Battle Station, and many others in boxes that are ruined.

I have 4 of the original 12 1977 12 inch figures they made. Vader, Leai, and two Bobba Fetts. The Bobba Fetts are missing their back packs though.

I have alot more then what I listed.

I have tons of this stuff that I want to sell.

I need money.

4. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    A Master Yoda is with me when my boy-friend is not there at night time. A Burger King Vader also watches my sleep and all the SW Figures of Kellog's of TPM & AOTC besides a certain Gungan ruler plus the "Happy Hippo SW Figures" from KinderSurprise. There is also a huge ROTS picture calender that started in August and will go on until December 2006.

*is tired!*

But I am not going to list up all the other SW stuff in my humble student flat now...

*tries to go to bed and break the JC spell before she gets "a red card" via an SMS on her mobile!*

5. JediMinnow608

JediMinnow608 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    Well let's take a look, shall we...

2 posters
    All 31 Bk Star Wars toys (on a shelf with 'The California Raisins' (drumer, garter and singer!))
    2 lightsabers (1 red and 1 purple blade)
    Hand-made darth vader bottle cover
    books, books, and more books!!!
    All 5 Movies on DVD

[face_dancing] :)

6. Viceroy_NuteGunray

Viceroy_NuteGunray Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2005
    In my room I've got six ROTS figures and one AOTC figure of Taun We. All are still in their packets of course and I'm soon going to get another to add to my growing collection of ROTS figures. I would like to get Anakin with the hooded cloak and after he got burned on Mustofar, both in the same packet of course.:cool:

7. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Okay, my hall way: two SW postcards, a AOTC motive and a ROTS one.

I do tell you about my living-room tomorrow...[face_whistling]

8. DarthUncle

DarthUncle Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 20, 2005
    Makes sense that you need the time to get an inventory Azure, I have seen how much you have [:D]
    I only have some books, and a Yoda doll (coincidence? Not really :D) next to my bed.

9. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    *will have a look at her SW stuff in her living room together with DU, her beloved master and boy-friend, then!*

:D

10. Obi-Dude1007

Obi-Dude1007 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 21, 2005
    Let's see...

Star Wars books in a very neat pile. (And by neat, I mean a complete mess!)

Theatrical posters of ROTJ, AOTC, and ROTS.
    A Darth Vader poster, and all the DVDs. (Except ROTS)November 1 seems so far away.

11. Ruler_of_the_Jedi

Ruler_of_the_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

May 31, 2005
    Lots of posters, books, lego's and more

12. TARKINS_FOUL_STENCH

TARKINS_FOUL_STENCH Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2005
    Ep. I,II,III one-sheets framed side by side by side on my far wall.

13. SithLordPat

SithLordPat Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2005
    Just imagine what would happen if that guy's storage facility went up in flames. New York Times:

"Star Wars Action Figure Related Suicide; Supershadow is murdered, fans rejoice!"

14. LeiaO

LeiaO Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2005
    Damn... All I have is a ROTS poster and some DVDs... [face_worried]

15. thirteenth

thirteenth Jedi Youngling

Sep 15, 2005
    got a hell vader cardboard cuttout lifesize
    posters
    hell books
    and of course movies

16. KingoftheAT-ATs

KingoftheAT-ATs Jedi Master star 4

Jun 21, 2005
    "Hell Vader"?
    "Hell books"?
    :confused:

17. Boba_Babe

Boba_Babe Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2005
    You guys put me to SHAME! If you asked me what SW stuff I have in my house rather than in my bedroom, I could come up with a small pile, but the trouble is that it doesn't all belong to me per say... my kids have most of it.

SW LEGO packs

SW LEGO wallpaper on my Mac (LEGO Anakin is so cute!)

A Senator Palpatine costume that fits my little boy. I designed and sewed it out of the most awesome sage green reptilian fabric. Too bad it doesn't fit me because he is going to grow out of it soon.

My little boy's Luke Skywalker costume. His Nana sewed it. We also made him a lightsaber out of a paper towel roll, tin foil and green paper rolled up. He LOVES it. (The ones you can buy are just TOO BIG for 6 year-old boys)

My little girl's Queen Amidala costume - it resembles the gold and navy blue one that was cut out of TPM. Lots of detail with gold ribbon and beads. Her Nana sewed it.

A funky LP (I keep talking about it cause it is just soooo funny) 1977 Star Wars and Other Galactic Funk. It was my brother's back then and I dug it out this spring. We crank it up and just shake our little booties.

I want to wait until 2007 to buy the movies because I am sure there will be a 30th anniversary 6 box set with previously unseen footage on the making of...

On my Christmas wish list is one or more of the sound tracks.

So, there you have it. Lots of room for more.

18. bowieslefteye

bowieslefteye Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2003
    I dont have any thing! I'm a L00zer :_|

This and many other "sub-par" posts brought to you by:
    [face_monkey]_jedi

19. Dart-Dragon

Dart-Dragon Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 6, 2005

...I have a KOTOR 2 game.

20. Alethia

Alethia Jedi Master star 5

Feb 13, 2005
    Erm, I have stickers, but they aren't stuck to anything. They're still in their wrapper, while I decide what to do with them. *grins* Other than that, I don't really have anything...

21. IchthusFish

IchthusFish Jedi Youngling

Sep 20, 2005
    Without going to look:

Books - X-Wing series, NJO series, old copies of the original trilogy, I Jedi (hardback), Jedi Accademy Trilogy (hardback)
    Comics - X-Wing series (complete), Leviathon, random others
    R2-D2's - Standee, Tin, Model, Board Game
    Wedge Antilles 12inch toy
    Obi-Wan Kenobi (old,with vinyl cape and lightsabre which comes out of his arm)
    Chewbacca pencil topper
    Purple Lighsabre
    Promotional window display for Original Trilogy Video Boxset
    X-Wing fighter with Luke and R2-D2
    Speeder Bike with Rider, built from kitform
    Duvet cover, pillow case and curtains (in my blanket box, not used)
    Plasic beakers from the Odeon cinema
    Some fridge magnets
    Random other books, comics, magazines, keyrings and other stuff that I can't think of right now

*looks at list*... no wonder I can't get into my room

Am hoping to add to this collection soon with an X-Wing cutaway poster, an R2-D2 cookie jar and an Ewok...

*checks bank ballance* Mmm... Eeek!

22. Terra_Wan_Kenobi

Terra_Wan_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 8, 2005
    well i don't have too many stuff in my bedroom just a few books... 3 or 4 ROTS posters... in the computer i have 300 pictures :eek: ,a lot of icons... And some PC games and my DVD collection (the OT special edition, and the PT)

23. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    Only 300 pictures? I have over 3,000... and those are just Yoda ones. ;)

24. R4P17DC

R4P17DC Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 9, 2005
    A Lot of LEGOs, crammed with little space after buying the Star Destroyer. 9 or more posters, half rolled-1 of them a Rare Star Tours MGM Florida Poster[face_dancing]. Many recent, some old(Not Ancient/Kenner:( ) Hasbro figues, many R2-D2 and Astromech figures because...you can tell. Soon I'll probably get an R2-D2 talking standee(As an alarm), and a Remote Control R2-D2, which is a giant compared to the 3 3/4 figures[face_hypnotized].

25. I_heart_Fetts

I_heart_Fetts Jedi Youngling

Sep 16, 2005
    Other than some books and graphic novels, I have all the Jango action figures, and some figures from Episode 3 (mostly Obi). A Darth Maul statuette. Jango, Darth Maul and Jedi posters. Also a Jango and a Darth Maul life-size standups and a Jango room alarm. Noticing a trend? Also a Darth Vader Battle Buddy. I'm such a mature adult....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.