main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What Star Wars stuff do you have in your room?

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by ExarKunPJ, Apr 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingoftheAT-ATs

KingoftheAT-ATs Jedi Master star 4

Jun 21, 2005
    Yea, I have TONS of SW pics on my computer! Like, maybe, 1,000?

2. masteroftheforce20

masteroftheforce20 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 19, 2005
    I just went to the Royal Show today (a annual fair in Western Australia) and picked up a Star Wars showbag.
    Now I have a Darth Vader outfit with lightsaber, cloak and chest plate, mask and gloves. I love it! [face_dancing]

3. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    A reasonable collection of Star Wars Lego. See my bio for the full list. :D

4. Onasi

Onasi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 16, 2003
    i got a vader mask, the OT special edition, epic duels, both KOTOR's, and jedi outcast.

5. Burning_Hatred

Burning_Hatred Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 30, 2005
    I've got these two limited edition collector's Star Wars plates from when the Return of the Jedi first came out (my mom got them when the movie came out), I've got like 20 lightsabers, a couple posters, a Empire Strikes Back movie poster that's framed (again, my mom got it. She loves Satr Wars to death), umm... I've got a Darth Vader voice-changing mask, like a bajillion of the original action figures from when the original trilogy came out (again, inherited from my mom), like 8,000 Star Wars legos, and umm... KOTOR I and II.

But there's this really sweet set of Stormtrooper armor I saw on eBay that I want to get, but it's like $600... but someday. Someday...

6. Antilles_Girl

Antilles_Girl Jedi Youngling

Sep 29, 2005
    Hi!
    I've got a bunch of SW books,(novels and information books), a great double poster from episode III, a poster from episode II, a two-year calendar, little figurines of Watto, Senator Palpatine, Yoda, Darth Vader, Queen Amidala, Sabe, and Chewie, video games, the special edition trilogy on VHS and on DVD as well as episodes I and II on DVD. Oh, yes, and Darth Vader chapstick (grape flavored) :cool: I think that's about it. :)

7. xSith

xSith Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 1, 2005
    Oh geez, I dunno if I should even get started on this one. You can't tun around in my room without seeing something that is SW-related, haha. Posters...stickers...keychains...action figures...cds and records...lightsabers...masks...must I go on? :p

8. GameraSith

GameraSith Jedi Youngling

Oct 4, 2005
    As of right now....
    The first 3 books in NJO
    2 Mace Windu figures
    Mace Windu puzzle
    Obi-wan?Anakin puzzles
    Ep 3 Vader fig
    Aayla Secura fig
    OT DVD Boxed set and PM/AOTC DVD's
    Soon to get:Sidious vs Yoda Unleashed IT WILL BE MINE!!!!![face_praying]

9. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Well, I'm married and hubby hates Star Wars. So I have a lot of stuff hidden or placed strategically.

Under the bed is a Qui-Gon stand-up folded. He'll soon be joined by Anakin as my daughter rotates her new Anakin and Obi-Wan stand-ups. I have about 30 SW Christmas ornaments under the bed, luckily we have a HUGE bed.

In MY closet are 20 Unleashed figures, a Darth Tater, and a Vader halloween bucket. On my bookshelf is the complete collection of EU books - at least I think it's complete. Also some comics, but the comic collection is continued in the rec room.

I think that's it.

Ooops, a collection of SW keychains in the cedar chest at the foot of the bed.

He's surrounded by Star Wars and doesn't even know it! :p

10. Commander-DWH

Commander-DWH Manager Emeritus star 4

Nov 3, 2003
    Okay, I'm going to divide this into two categories:

Star Wars stuff in my dorm room:
    + Two posters on the wall- the Episode I teaser poster with the Darth Vader shadow, and the Yoda IMAX poster for AotC
    + Three posters to be rotated on to the walls at some point.
    + Three costumes- Padme's light blue Tatooine gown, Mara Jade, and Jedi
    + crappy plastic lightsaber
    + My Darth Vader bowl and two lightsaber spoons.
    + 12 of my SW novels
    + Knights of the Old Republic
    + Star Wars DVDs

Star Wars stuff in my room back at home:
    + Ask Yoda toy
    + Star Wars Epic Duels game
    + Star Wars Life game
    + Star Wars: Episode I Monopoly
    + The other 55 SW novels I own
    + One of the "making of" books
    + Does an internship application for ILM count?

...I think that about does it. :p

11. LizardJedi

LizardJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2005
    Lets see....

TPM dual poster (Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, and Maul)
    Rebel Assault poster (this is an old DOS game. I freaking grew up with this thing... $2 for the poster at SDCC :) )
    2 smallish, double sided posters for the AOTC soundtrack (the kind they gave record stores to display)
    3 Unleashed figures (RotS ani and obi-wan, ESB Vader)
    TPM statue thing of Obi-Wan
    Various loose action figures
    Darth Tater :D
    OT DVD set, and AOTC DVDs in the stack o' movies, along with my VHS of the OT and TPM
    And finally, a couple graphic novels in the ol' bookcase

12. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    Well, let me see.
    A super-cool red-and-black Vader&Luke poster. Up since at least '96 when I bought it on a Jedi-Con. *sigh*
    A couple of original Kenner figures (Luke, Yoda, Vader, Stormie, Imp Guard R2, 3PO) a Thrawn, some Mini-Ewocks and a micromachine AT-ST.
    An Autograph of Dave Prowse (and yes, I got it myself)
    Hand-glued models of a Imp Shuttle, X-Wing and Vader's Tie. (Had to crush the Star Destryer, since it fell apart [face_worried] )
    Um, the whole shelf of SW books count, too?
    [face_thinking] Well, that's it I think.
    Hidden stuff does not count I guess.

But when I was younger I built myself an almost life-size Darth Vader and put him up. That was the coolest thing ever. Only he didn't like to move and collapsed.:_|

13. GameraSith

Oct 4, 2005
    I also forgot DARTH TATER!!!!!

14. light-

light- Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2005
    A movie poster ( the one at the theater for revenge of the sith)

The novel by matthew stover: Revenge of the Sith.

Three blockbuster movies - TPM, ROTJ, ANH

A movie I own - AOTC

Star wars episode three: revenge of the sith xbox game.

The star wars academy triliogy (book)

The star wars trilogy (book)

yep thats about it. ...By nov. 1st though. I will have ROTS the movie..and the new xbox game coming out that day

-Jenn

15. GameraSith

Oct 4, 2005
    I also had back in the day a whole of stuff.....

16. StarWarsFreak444

StarWarsFreak444 Jedi Master star 7

Mar 28, 2005
    posters, pictures star wars bedsheets!!!! all the things that you can possibly imagine

17. DARTH_VADER_AND_C3P0

DARTH_VADER_AND_C3P0 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2003
    The Xbox Platinum Hits version of Star Wars Battlefront. In the living room, we have all five movies released so far on DVD. That's about it.

18. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Hmmm... what do I have?

Two huge Star Wars posters that I made myself from my old SW calendar, complete with quotes from the movies, a Revenge of the Sith poster and fifteen star wars books.

I don't have much room on my walls for more posters. Or much more room on my shelves for more books. :p

edit -- and my Star Wars OT Trilogy set of movies is downstairs in my family room by the TV, not in my room, but it could count.

19. GameraSith

Oct 4, 2005
    soon to be getting battlefront!!!!!![face_shhh] [face_praying]

20. Apailana

Apailana Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 19, 2005
    just the stuff in my room?
    all the Vis.Dicts, and tPM and Rots Novels.
    this poster.
    and a few clippings form episode two and three cut out from FamousKids magazine.
    im also keping my family's OT VHS' in my room for the time being, soon they will move downstairs :(

hoping to get the Jedi/Sith posters soon. and for Christmas i will be getting the SW poster calender, so that will go up shortly.

21. -Phoenix-

-Phoenix- Jedi Master star 5

Oct 21, 2005
    The ROTS Jedi/Sith posters, and the ROTS teaser and theatrical posters. I also have that old Lego AT-ST with Chewie.

22. DJ_Zephyr

DJ_Zephyr Jedi Youngling

Oct 27, 2005
    Hmm not much SW deco out right right now. When I moved to my new apartment I left a lot of the stuff in boxes at my parent's house, including a sizable Action Fleet collection. I kept my trusty Obi-Wan lightsaber, my Plo Koon action figure, and two Lego sets- the Mindstorms' R2-D2 and the Technic Droideka.

And of course, my computer desktop is one of those hilarious SW Christmas wallpapers, the one with the Yoda snowglobe!

23. SithLordPat

SithLordPat Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2005

I have maybe 1,000 different kinds of pictures on my computero_O

I have the SW lego collection on my mantle Trusty to TIE's and Darth Vaders Advanced TIE and I didnnt bother with building the Droid TIE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.