main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN What stuff is everybody going to pick up?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Darth Maul 1277, Apr 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Maul 1277

Darth Maul 1277 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 16, 2000
    Just wondered now that the EPII merchandise is on sale now what stuff you are plannning on picking up? I already have the poster and the novel. Im planning on saving my $$ til after the celebration. but then i plan on picking up some action figures T shirts magazines and esp. trading cards.

What about everybody else?

2. TC517

TC517 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2001
    I'm saving most of my $ for celebration, but I'll get some action figures and a lightsaber for sure. After that probably the novel and anything else I just have to get.

3. TC517

TC517 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2001
    So far I have the celebration figure, Padme, Kit Fisto, and Boba Fett. I dont have the cash now to get them all so I'm just getting the hard to find figures and my favorite characters.

4. Buckaroo_Banzai

Buckaroo_Banzai Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 2, 2002
    So far I've got most of the figures (at, least when Wade is able to find extra's (a big thanks to my hunting buddy)). I've got a bunch of the movie cards and not so many, but still a bunch of the ccg. Any interest in swapping????

I've been disappointed that there have been no micro machines or diecast miniatures....

I've got the main books (novel, DK illustrated guide, plus numerous magazines)and soundtrack.

DeWayne

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.