main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary What SW book are you reading?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jade-sabre, Mar 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jade-sabre

jade-sabre Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 18, 2000
    It seems like we have a lot of EU fans in our group, so I thought I would start a thread to discuss what everyone is reading, so we can have a frame of reference for discussions at our FF meetings.

I am half way through Star by Star. I have Dark Journey and Approaching Storm waiting for me on the shelf.

2. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    I've already finished Dark Journey and am now currently re-reading the Thrawn Trilogy. I've finished Heir to the Empire and am now working on Dark Force Rising. I've got every one of the NJO books so far. I began reading Vector Prime when I heard about Chewbacca dyeing in it. I was actually a little teary eyed at that part of the book. My most memorable part of reading Star Wars was when Han and Chewbacca were in a modified TIE fighter running in Lando's race thing. I forgot which book it was (Vector Prime?) but when Han and Chewie were trying to beat Jaina's score, they were stuck out there for a while and Han was yelling at Chewie and Chewie was yelling at Han and they were heading straight for an asteroid or something and barely missed it and everyone thought they were out there showing out when they were really just trying to keep control of their ship. Well I don't know if that is really how it went but it was funny.

3. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    Rebal Dream

4. Motterman

Motterman Jedi Grand Master star 2

Dec 22, 2000
    I haven't read Dark Journey yet, or the Approaching Storm but I have them both too. I also have Darth Maul: Shadowhunter but haven't read it yet either. What am I doing?!?!?

Anyways, I used to let two or three books come out and then read them in a row. Now that I'm buying them as they come out, it's sooooo frustrating to wait to see what happens. Grrrr.... ;)

5. DRK_HLMT

Dec 7, 2001
    Hey Chissdude10, where did you pick up Rebel Dream at? Me Wantee!!!!

6. chissdude10

Jul 26, 2001
    I dont have it yet but i will tomarrow

7. DRK_HLMT

Dec 7, 2001
    Okay. Just thought you might have found a place that had it out early. Mine should be on it's way tomorrow from Amazon.

8. Fipe_Naz-mero

Fipe_Naz-mero Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 4, 2002
    Jade-Sabre:
    Right now I'm reading Cloak of deception and the New Jedi Order: Balance Point. Plus trying to write one of my own. Also I have in stock, waiting to be read, the one before Star by Star.

"The Holocron is a very old artifact used to record Jedi lessons."

I have read almost all SW Books: Darksaber, Jedi Academy, Corellian Trilogy... above 14 books in total.

Until next time.
    Fipe Naz-mero, JKA
    USA-NE Region
    Baltimore, MD Council Forum

9. chissdude10

Jul 26, 2001
    Guys I just picked up REebal Dream from the Wal-Mart in Ellicott City!

10. BigBroadcastah

BigBroadcastah Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2002
    I just started reading approaching storm, and so far its really good, but its hard to fit it into my busy schedule.(thats for you isbeth)

11. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    I never learned how to read. :_|

12. Luke_Starkiller

Luke_Starkiller Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2001
    Read...isn't that a color? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.