main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What SW:CCG Enhanced Product Would You Like To See Next?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by 4Q2, Aug 22, 2001.

?

What SW:CCG Enhanced Product Would You Like To See Next?

Poll closed Sep 1, 2001.
  1. Enhanced Coruscant

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  2. Enhanced Tatooine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Enhanced Death Star II

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Enhanced Endor

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  5. Enhanced Dagobah

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  6. Enhanced Hoth

9 vote(s)
    64.3%
  7. Enhanced A New Hope

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Enhanced Special Edition

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  9. Enhanced Sealed Anthology Reflections Deck

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4Q2

4Q2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2001
  2. 4Q2

4Q2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2001
    This is just for pure fun. I don't want to know what Enhanced product you THINK will be released next (if any) just which one would you WANT next.

Also, for your comments here, post some dream cards you'd like to see in those products. For example:

Enhanced Endor -
    - General Solo & Chewbacca (combo character card)
    - Luke on Speeder Bike (combat vehicle with permanent pilot Luke)
    - Leia on Speeder Bike (ditto)
    - Cmdr Igar on Tempest 1 (ditto)

Enhanced Hoth -
    - Cmdr. Luke in Rogue 1
    - Gen. Veers in Blizzard 1
    - Hoth: Main Power Generators (dark!)
    - Begin Landing Your Troops/The Shield Will Be Down In Moments (dark objective for blowing up Main Generators)

Have fun!

3. Hunter_Rose

Hunter_Rose Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2001
    I would love to see an Enhanced Hoth.

None of the other choices really don't make much sense. Those set are either too new, have already recieved a number of enhancing cards, or in teh case of sepcial edition, the same idea except released as an expansion set.

On of my favorite type of tournaments is the the battle of Yavin/Hoth/or Endor. Recreating those epic conflicts is always great fun, but the Hoth format could use some fresh cards.

4. BigPoppaJabba

BigPoppaJabba Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 2001
    There are actually four enhanced products i'd like to see:

Enhanced Episode 1-
    with one pack each of Tatooine, Coruscant and Theed + some premiums (maybe 1 less pack could mean 1 extra premium!)

Enhanced Episode 6-
    with one pack each of Premier, ANH and Special Edition + premiums

Enhanced episode 5-
    with one pack each of Hoth, Dagobah and Cloud City + Premiums

Enhanced episode 6-
    with one pack each of Jabba's Palace, Endor and Death Star II + premiums

5. Red84

Red84 SWCCG Content Mgr. (Card Games) star 4 VIP

Oct 20, 2000
    Enahnced Special Edition? ;) I often look at Special Edition as one huge, 324-card Enhanced set of all the other sets.

Enhanced Hoth is desperately needed even though cards have already been taken away from it (i.e. Echo Base Garrison, You May Start Your Landing, Walker Garrison). I'd like to see Dash in a Rogue speeder as well or a Han and/or Luke on Tauntaun.

6. Artie-Deco

Artie-Deco Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 23, 2001
    Yeah, Enhanced Special Edition and the last one were meant as jokes... :)

I agree, Hoth could use some help. There is a great Epic Event just sitting out there (Target the Main Generators) not getting any use at all! I'd like to see a light/dark "Squadron Assignments"/"Combat Response" effect that let you pull a matching combat vehicle for your pilots. And, of course, some Hoth objectives would be nice.

7. Artie-Deco

Aug 23, 2001
    Does anyone else have any opinion on this topic?

8. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    I want Hoth. It would be great to see a DS Objective based on blowing the Generators, and a LS one based on evacuating the base.

9. BigPoppaJabba

Jun 4, 2001
    An evacuating the base objective woyuld be cool.

I have been thinking about cards that could go into my enhanced episode idea. I will be posting them on the dream card forum.

At the moment, I am designing 4 cards for each pack (meaning 16 for each episode, 64 cards in total!) and I am trying not to use cards I have previously posted.

I think it would be cool to have the following in each pack:
    2 cards "with ability" (enhanced character, combo character or strship/ vehicle with perm pilot)
    2 red/ purple cfards (Effect, interrupt, or objective - each set will have 2 objectives)
    2 red combo cards

Some previews:
    episode 1: Taking Back What's Ours/ Peace

episode 4: TK-421

episode 5: Zuckuss & 4-LOM

episode 6: Circle of Friends

(PS any hints on objectives for ROJ would be appreciated)

10. Artie-Deco

Aug 23, 2001
    Objectives for ROTJ? Geez, they already have 2 from Endor, 2 from DSII, don't know if you want to count the 2 from JPSD, but you do have 2 from EJP. I'm not sure what other objectives you could have....

A "That Thing's Operational" objective would be nice, though. Endor Operations/Imperial Outpost and Operational As Planned just doesn't work well enough to get the big ball rolling. Maybe Light doesn't need an objective, but some kind of epic event (or maybe just a plain effect) that boosts those Ewoks ... something that causes direct damage to Dark. Or maybe if there is a TTO objective, there should be a light objective for blowing up the DSII.

Dunno. Just random thoughts there....

11. BigPoppaJabba

Jun 4, 2001
    One of ther cards I'm thinking of would be abn effect with this GT:

Deploy on table if Endor is the Subjugated planet. For remainder of game, the word "ewoks" replaces the words "matching operatives" on your objective. (Immune to Alter)

Of course, Ewoks would not be subject to the "operative" rules.

For an objective, I was thinking of a Bothan Spy objective for the LS and maybe Jabba's Palace Operations. Then again, I may just ignore objectives for ROJ altogether.

Not that I think anyone really cares, but I will be posting the Enhanced episode 4 cards later this week.

EE4 examples
    TK-421, Muftak & Kabe, Stormtrooper Assault Squad, Gold Assault Squad, Sandtrooper on Dewback, Countless Elite Shock Troops/ First Strike Forces, Greedo with Blaster Pistol, Too Remote a System, Skywalkers & Don't Get Cocky, luke, Luuuuke & Destroyed Homestead,

12. DarthJago

DarthJago Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2000
    Nice ideas, BPJ!

13. Ocelot_X

Ocelot_X Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 16, 2001
    If there were an objective for Target The Main Generator, would it allow for use of Walker Garrison and You May Start Your Landing? Any Walker Garrison deck could use TTMG and an AT-AT Cannon, just in case. If it were very popular, I would expect to see some Light players start including a Main Generators just to slow the Garrison.

I agree that Hoth needs something. A New Secret Base just doesn't do it for me, and while You May Start Your Landing would be great, I've only got the one Walker Garrison I got in Reflections II. The Hoth 2 player game is just too hard to track down. I've only seen it in a store once in my life. Some store owned by PBS had a shelf full of them, but when I came ack a week later to pick up two, they were all gone! I've got a bunch of Hoth cards, and I almost never use any of 'em. Hopefully Decipher will throw a Hoth objective or two our way.

14. BigPoppaJabba

Jun 4, 2001
    See what you think of my Hoth objectives over on my thread here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.