main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon What SW items are you looking for?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jawafett, Nov 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    I am always looking for SW items to add to my colection. The new figures keep getting better, so any of those are great. The Busts are awesome. I have a Boba Fett on my desk now. And I just pre-ordered The Battle of Yavin Medal from my local comic shop. It is going to be the bomb! As far as going to the few shows in the area like The Portland ComicBook Show and the PalmerWirfs Antique Show, I always find some little SW item that catches my eye. Like the full collection of Burger King SW Glasses, which I have just completed. Now can we get back to talking about EPIII, Clone Wars Cartoons, Indy movies, anything besides normal everyday talking head jibberish. That I can watch on TV.

2. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    Hey,

I'm into all of the Master Replicas collectibles and high-end lithographs, art prints, etc. So recently I've just gotten a bunch of the new MR prop replicas, just waiting for them to release more stuff. But already I have spent a ton of money on it all, so... I hope they don't move too fast. ;)

3. FenixRu

FenixRu Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2003
    Not really wanting anything right now. I am just patiently waiting for the OT on DVD.

I have been watching the Clone Wars cartoons, it reminds of old serials from LONG before my time. Short, cool, would be awesome if they 1/2 hour cartoons of similar quality, MUCH better than those horrible Droids and Ewoks cartoons from the 80's (I still remember).

4. Bounty_Scum

Bounty_Scum Jedi Master star 1

Oct 23, 2002
    I can't wait for the OT dvd's. I heard something about them releasing it next fall to promote EP3. I really want Master Replica's Vader replica. Until the OT dvd's nothing Star Wars is really on my list. oh yeah Bowen can I get a copy of your book?

5. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    ACTION FIGURES!!!

6. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    Haha, I wish I could tell you how to get a copy of my book, but we (meaning my agent and I, I guess) never actually found a publisher. I cannot say how disappointed I always remain about that. Someday, it will be published, I guarantee that (even if I have to publish it myself), but for now I'm holding onto it. I hope that in time people look more favorably on TPM, meaning specifically the media since most of the fans do enjoy it, and then I think people will be more interested in what is one of the most fascinating stories of all time. I'm referring to the story of The Phantom Menace, not the story IN the film, but I love both, haha.

7. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    Are you exicited for the NEW Clone Wars Figures?? What items are you getting as gifts? My gift won't be here until Feb...Battle of Yavin Medal!!! Only 5,000 world-wide made!! Received a Fossil SW watch for my birthday, it's so cool. What time is it??? STAR WARS TIME!!!

8. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    Feel free to PM me if anyone is looking for ANYTHING Darth Maul. My brother is trying to sell his entire collection and I'm helping him. I've never seen so much DM in one place - looking for it, he probably has it - but it's going fast...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.