main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CT What SW pressie are you hoping to find under your tree?

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Star Wars age 9, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Star Wars age 9

Star Wars age 9 Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 29, 2012
    So folks!
    What SW pressie are you hoping to find under your tree this year?

I had actually suggested the BluRays to my wife and she was poised to click 'buy' for a week and a half as I dithered indecisively. I finally said "Nah. Maybe not..."

Anything else that I'd like instead would most likely be 2nd hand, over 30 years old and involve eBay! So, nothing for me then :(

2. OldSchoolFan

OldSchoolFan Jedi Padawan star 1

Apr 6, 2013
    I always used to gaze lovingly at those expensive Master Replica lightsabers in our local Forbidden Planet shop and always said to the wife, if we had room, I'd get one of those and she used to laugh and say that I'd just play with it.
    Imagine my joy a couple of xmas' ago when I woke up to a strange long parcel under the tree addressed to me....it was a Darth Vader Master Replica sabre from my wife and to this day it's the 2nd best present she's ever given me ( my son and daughter being joint first).......and yes, when everyone's out, I play with it!!!

Lady_Misty likes this.
  3. Star Wars age 9

Nov 29, 2012
    Ha ha. Good one.
    Incidentally, your reply to my post which has gone embarrassingly un-answered is almost half-way toward becoming topical again. After all, there are probably only 280 shopping days until Xmas :)
    Thanks,
    John

4. OldSchoolFan

OldSchoolFan Jedi Padawan star 1

Apr 6, 2013
    Ooh Xmas, don't remind me, last year it was a fortune worth of Clone Wars toys that I'm still paying off haha

5. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    I'd have to look at my wish list again but some lucky siblings of mine are going to get Star Wars Lego sets this year.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"The Starman and Moon Goddess."

6. Star Wars age 9

Nov 29, 2012
    Those are very cute. Especially the stormtroopers :)

7. sith_rhino

sith_rhino Jedi Master star 2

Jul 9, 2007
    I'd love the theatrical release of the original trology on Blu-Ray, but that ain't happenin'. So, a vintage Millenium Falcon would be cool, and some Star Wars Legos (I can pretend they're for my son) would be nice too.:)

Star Wars age 9 likes this.
  8. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I'm hoping to find a wonderful life-size replica of the Death Star!!

Star Wars age 9 and Lady_Misty like this.
  9. Star Wars age 9

Nov 29, 2012
    Yep, the original movie on BluRay is basically all I need. That'd do nicely.