main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What the heck toy is this?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by EricIsBacchus, Jul 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EricIsBacchus

EricIsBacchus Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 16, 2003
    Found it in the ol' toy box

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v505/coalesce99/IMG_4048.jpg]

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Yellow meanie on steroids?

I haven't a clue. We can leave the thread open to see if anyone knows. I don't think it's a SW item though.

3. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    It looks like Billy Mays and the Michelin Man had a baby :p.

I collect 80's toys and though it looks late 80's/early 90's I don't recognize it at all and can't place what line it may have been a part of.

There's an 80's/90's action figure message board that I used to frequent back when I had free time :p that's pretty active. I bet someone there would know. I'm not sure if posting the link would be good form but I'll PM it to you. And we have people here who do collect outside of "Star Wars" so you might get an answer here as well so keep checking back.

4. EricIsBacchus

Oct 16, 2003
    Billy Mays!?!?! [face_laugh]

Man that's right. I have another old toy that looks like Zach Galifanakis.

I'll find out and let everyone know.

5. EricIsBacchus

Oct 16, 2003
    Okay, it was called

Inhumanoid

6. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    [face_laugh]

Ahhhh, yeah I've heard of "Inhumanoids". Not surprisingly they had their own cartoon series as well.

If I may ask, how did you get your answer? Did you try that link I sent you.

Anyway, glad you solved that mystery. Now maybe you can get him a job pitching stuff on TV :p.

7. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    As you found out that's a figure from the Inhumanoids line of figures based off of a short lived 80's cartoon that wasn't half bad either. Specifically the figure is named "Liquidator" and he looks to be missing his helmet, hose that connects to the gun arm and I believe he had a backpack that held water that you could spray out of the gun.

From Wikipedia about the Inhumanoids: Jonathan M. Slattery
    A master of chemistry, Slattery's nickname is "Liquidator", appropriately enough, since his exosuit features a spray cannon that allows him to discharge all manner of chemical compounds

Inhumanoids

I still have all 4 of the Earth Corp heroes of this line, including two of Earth Corps allies, Mutores, a tree monster from the "Redwoods" and a rock monster from the "Granites". Never got the bad guys though.

~DZ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.