main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Sac, CA What the hell happened to the kings?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Spidey158, Apr 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spidey158

Spidey158 Jedi Youngling

Apr 16, 2002
    Can someone explain this to me?

2. Elvish_Jedi

Elvish_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 16, 2002
    i'm about as confuzzled as you. what was the final score? i changed the channel the last couple minutes of the game....

3. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Master star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    That was terrible!! Here we are going around talking about beating the Lakers to go to the championship, and this happens. They have *got* to get it together for Saturday. If we're struggling this early on, we won't make it out of first round!

//cries

4. Capt_Crunch

Capt_Crunch Jedi Youngling

Apr 28, 2002
    Well, I was thoroughly relieved after their victory on Saturday afternoon. They stuck through the grind and pulled off a win. I felt bad for the veteran weasel (Stockton) when he blew it and fouled himself out- so bad that I jumped around the room and howled in delight. Even though I have tickets for game 5, I'd love to see the Kings finish them off in Utah.

5. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Master star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    (Hi Captain! Nice to meet you). :)

I'm thrilled they pulled off yesterday, but they're going to have to play Kings basketball pretty soon here.

I just saw some footage on the news of them practicing today. They were goofing off and having a good time like they often do. It was good to see them looking confident.

6. Capt_Crunch

Capt_Crunch Jedi Youngling

Apr 28, 2002
    Yeah, there's nothing like a half-court shooting contest to ease the nerves a little. It was also nice to read about the jazz practice being very stoic on Sunday. Tomorrow's the day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.