main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC What the hell?!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Sol_Badguy, Dec 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sol_Badguy

Sol_Badguy Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 25, 2004
    Ok, some cop just came to my door and said im arested but she wont tell me why and she sais she has 3 witnesses to testify against me. Something about my car. Only thing is I sold that car a month ago and Im pretty shure I wasnt driving it this morning. Anyways I have to go wait in jail, AND THEY WONT LET ME BRING MY GUITAR. I am sooooo sueing for a wrongful arest tomorow.

2. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    You know... not to be nit-picky and I understand your dilemma but if I were about to be carried away to jail I believe I would have taken the time to contact my attorney and a few other people ( therefore avoiding the jail time ) before posting anything to the boards. At any rate, don't let the man keep you down. I wonder if this has anything to do with an anonymous terrorist warning tip... [face_whistling]

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

3. Sol_Badguy

Sep 25, 2004
    Contact my atourney!? I dont think I have one. I have never been in this situation before.

4. Sol_Badguy

Sep 25, 2004
    HAHA Take that corporate America! They got the guy that did it because they went to where the person that I sold the car to lives. She came back and appologised...but she wouldnt look me in the eye. She is so lucky she didnt try to slap the cuffs on me. Only Madelyn gets to do that.

5. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    When you turn 18 get to know an attorney. Whether you stay in trouble or not it is far better in the long run to have a relationship with an attorney... one of those things that's better to have and not need then to need and not have.

Glad things worked out for you... and they stop putting cuffs on you if you continue to pick them... [face_whistling]

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

6. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Listen to Lodreh on this one. Found myself an attorney when I was about 21 or so. When I got my first speeding ticket last year, all I had to do was take it to him and it was taken care of. Put me back a little up front, but saved me a ton on insurance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.