main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What the...? Obi/Qui 1/3 or 4 JAN 25, 2003

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Padawan_Jess_Kenobi, Jan 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan_Jess_Kenobi

Padawan_Jess_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    Author: Padawan Jess Kenobi
    Title: What the...?
    Rating: PG, JA, Obi/Qui
    Disclaimor: I make no money off this, but George does. Life for him is grand, isn't it?
    Summary: A sort of sequel to an Interesting Day. Yes, I know that the title is horrible, but live with it :D

Obi-Wan cautiously opened the door to the Kenobi/Jinn residence. Obi-Wan Kenobi was padawan to Qui-Gon Jinn. Obi-Wan looked around quickly before running to his room, carrying a bundle. Qui-Gon heard his padawan enter and called out to him ?Hello Obi-Wan! Could you come and give me a little help with the cooking??

Obi-Wan grimaced behind his closed door. ?If your going to cook, Master, you need more than a little help!? Obi-Wan loved Qui-Gon like a father, he really did. He looked up to his Master and respected him even more than Master Yoda! But there was one thing that his Master couldn?t do.

Qui-Gon Jinn couldn?t cook if his life depended on it. Obi-Wan had no problem telling his Master, that he couldn?t even boil water. Obi-Wan rolled his eyes and was glad that he ate a bit more at lunch today. He put the bundle in the closet, keeping the door slightly open and ran to the kitchen.

Obi-Wan entered the kitchen and barely contained his laughter. Qui-Gon had on a floral apron with the words ?Don?t bother the chief, I?m eggs-austed? on it. Resting on his head was a chief?s hat, the kind that people wear when they think they cook well.

?Nice outfit, Master.? Obi-Wan said sarcastically.

Qui-Gon looked a bit embarrassed, but then regained his calm facade ?My clothes represent and duplicate those that the professional culinary artists prefer.? Obi-Wan just stared at him for a couple seconds before pickling up a pan and sniffed it, gagging.

?Master, what is this....choice of food?? Obi-Wan asked nervously as the stirring fork got caught in the contents of the meal.

?That, my padawan, is what we like to call Roasted Bantha Stew.? Qui-Gon poured the contents in a bowl, and Obi-Wan watched, aghast, as the ?stew? plopped out in all one piece. ?Master, you?re not going to make me eat that...stuff are you??

Qui-Gon looked at his apprentice seriously. ?Yes, padawan you will eat all of it.?

Obi-Wan looked up in horror. ?Please tell me there is a way out of this! I?ll confess to anything! I...started the food fight last week, I was the one that lightsabered your favorite plant in half, I ate the goldfish...?

Qui-Gon stopped him short, ?Padawan, you ATE the goldfish!?

Obi-Wan looked sheepish, ?Master, you can?t expect me to eat that combination of ingredients you claim that you cook, can I??

Qui-Gon looked indignant ?there is nothing wrong with my cooking, Obi-Wan.?

Obi-Wan snorted, unconvinced. ?Master, you poured me a glass of WATER, that was BURNT!?

?That only happened once padawan. I said I was sorry!? Qui-Gon raised his voice slightly, but then an idea came to him and he smiled mischievously. ?You will eat what I cook, unless of course you would rather eat with Padawan Jenny Opinfros.? Jenny was a bit older than Obi-Wan but she was VERY obsessed with the young and handsome Jedi.

Obi-Wan went white and started to quickly bustle around, ?My, Master, you look tired. I?ll finish cooking for you. Here let me set the table for you. Go sit in the living room, here?s a good book, learn some new words.? He ushered Qui-Gon out of the kitchen, not noticing the smile of satisfaction that crossed the Jedi Master?s face.

Obi-Wan silently cursed to himself as he finished off the cooking. //How can I eat this?// He thought to himself //I mean, the spoon gets stuck in the soup for Force sake!// He decided to be brave and try a bit. After a couple seconds of Force enhancing his strength to get the spoon out, he cautiously swallowed a bit....and almost threw it back up!! It was the most disgusting thing he had ever tasted! He ran to the refrigerator unit to find something to drink to get the taste out of his mouth.

?Everything okay padawan?? Qui-Gon Jinn called from the common room.

?Um. Yeah! Everythin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.