main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC What the World thinks of America

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by DarkJediTJ, Jun 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    How tasty your ignorance is, Infidel.

Protege-of-Thrawn:

Maybe when you grow up and enter the real world you'll understand a litlle better. Or was that too twisted a syntax???

Read my profile fool. I'm probably older then you. If we are indeed the same age or you surpass me by a matter of months, it only makes your lack of coherent intellect more a deplorable lapse on your behalf. Not your fault I'm sure though, how can you expect to be educated when your system is underfunded and 2 years behind Asia?

Any country that taxes a worker's income over 50% needs to slash taxes as this stiles innovation and produces a deflated work ethic.

Post Proof or retract, as this is blatant idiocy. You've decided on the random marker buoy of 50% in an attempt to legitimise with the pseudo-empiricism that statistics lend, your stance that "your money, your life, hardy hardy to those you've screwed over to get there."

Part of living in a Capitalist Democracy is the truism that for every one getting richer the scales tilt to make someone else poorer. If that same capitalist state wishes to remain a civilised aspect of the Humane organisation of nations, it must inevitable accept responsibility for such a scenario and care for those which have been disadvantaged for the benefit of others. But being as educated as you are, I'm sure I don't have to lecture you further in BASIC political science, nor do I have to teach you some of the more universal moral tenants that have existed in all cultures for eons of history.

As to health care?? Get a job and work for it like I do. i do not want to fund a penny in health care for the poor.

Then erase unemployment so there are jobs to be had. So increase education so people are qualified for the jobs on offer. So work out a system where everyone has the opportunity and upbringing that is conducive to work, or live with the fact that to live as you want to live your depriving others of the same basic neccisity, and you have an obligation and a responsibility to provide for these same individuals. State funded sectors have the benefit of being able to create a lot from a few bob out of every pocket. You should be thankful your not proping up a private sector, it will inevitably cost a lot more.

As for Iraq? I am PROUD that my president had the guts to do what was right not just for the US but for the whole blasted world.

Then you are a misguided fool. Your president's only motivation (I'm sure you know his cabinet has a record number of CEO's and business executives in it) was economic and political. He couldn't give a rats about alleged human rights abuses, because he knows the same thing is going on in Camp X-ray and other American institutions world wide. He can't crap on Saddam for having a death penalty: so does he. Your country is no more wholesome in the Ba'athist regieme, so turn off FoxNews and learn something.

As for my education, don't go there. Being 18, I'm sure my level of education surpasses yours and probably will your entire life.

Arrogance, ignorance and a wilfullness to perpetuate both facets of one's persona. I truly pity you. Perhaps a bit of research (Refer you to the UN's investigation into Child poverty and education, circa 1999) would of allowed you to know that on average ASIA has the benchmark for education systems, followed roughly a half year behind by European systems, a year behind by Australasian systems, and a WHOLE 2 YEARS behind by the American system of "education".

Ergo, at our analogous ages, I would still hold to a higher degree of education then you. Our divergence in opinion (one informed one not) only serves to illustrate this. Furthermore, at 18 I've already completed a unit of University level education, in a course you'll probably one day dream about but seldom be able to join.

So back in your box with such blatant assumption, fallacy and ignorance. You've epitomised everything that is wrong with your pitiful nation of hypocrisy and arrogance.

Here's hoping the DPRK kicks y

2. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    Both of you, knock off the personal attacks. You've been warned. Next person to make an attack here gets a 24 hour ban.

3. Rogue_Product

Rogue_Product Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    Can I have a cheese stick if that happens?

4. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    ...Yes.

5. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    Bite me, American running dog cowboy infidel sympathiser. I'll expose your ASIO links.

6. Rogue_Product

Jun 12, 2002
    Can a cheese stick come any slower?

7. AdmiralZaarin

AdmiralZaarin Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 8, 2001
    If he gets a cheese stick, I get salami.

8. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    Then we can get some crackers and have some crackers, cheese and salami.

9. Rogue_Product

Jun 12, 2002
    Oi. Nobody gets Salami or crackers. I get a cheese stick. That's it.

10. DarthSikle

DarthSikle Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 2000
    [face_laugh]

I love reading this guy's rants.

Capitalism Rules!!!

Down with Poor People!!!

Tax Cuts for the Rich!!!

Disenfranchise the Ignorant!!!

Let's see your comments on these statements.

BTW, I'm 32 with a BBA and an MBA.

Please don't ban him, I love reading his garbage.

Here's hoping the DPRK kicks your arse for trying to mess with their domestic policy. Good luck with fighting that righteous war, idiot.

I don't have to fight. My rich Republican freinds have made sure that the poor will fight this battle for me for cheap oil!!

11. Rogue_Product

Jun 12, 2002
    If you are of the superior intellect that you claim, then disprove the religious stance... Or at least attempt to justify it, rather than laughing at PoT's misfortune for choosing to study science rather than the humanities to which you and I both subscribe.

12. DarthSikle

Oct 29, 2000
    superior intellect that you claim

I never claimed to have a superior intellect. Just more education. Big big difference.

13. Rogue_Product

Jun 12, 2002
    Obviously.

14. SithLord-Mixo

SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 21, 2002
    Philistines

15. DarthSikle

Oct 29, 2000
    Are all Australians as rude as the two of you are??

Must be those criminal genes or something

16. Rogue_Product

Jun 12, 2002
    Rude? You're in our boards my dear man, watch your tongue.

17. AdmiralZaarin

AdmiralZaarin Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 8, 2001
    I'm rude because of all the sheep genes. I'm of Kiwi stock.

18. Rogue_Product

Jun 12, 2002
    I'm going to let that one go through to the keeper.

19. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    BTW, I'm 32 with a BBA and an MBA.

My point on being far more educated then you'll ever be still stands. :)

Perhaps once we get past the fact that 32 year old man is posting on a Star Wars messageboard, we can examine the proposition that "older means more mature".

Ergo, you should be acting with quite a degree more maturity, civility and/or grace then I, in terms of this current arguement. You slander us both for being rude, pass comment on our ancestry, and glorify your immorality as if it is some trophy to be championed around. How truly, and utterly, pathetic.

You are the epitome of your own sad and sorry nation's stereotype. Ignorant, stupid: quite happy to remain as both, all the while waving the flag furiously without a thought or care as to why.

A thinking individual is indeed a rare bird these days it seems. Your racist stance that your national identity and people are somehow greater and entitled to more in the way of rights then those of the Middle East or indeed, any other country, is not only misguided but ignorant of the true nature of race. Your blind mistrust of your leader(s) is an insult that undermines the tenants of Democracy on which most Western nations including purportedly your own, were built. Politically you are a prized catch, a fool willing to believe any tripe served up to him as long as it has the star spangled banner sticking up ludicrously on a cocktail flag from the dis.

Indeed, your attempts to bait only emphasise this utter lack of maturity, education or civility. You serve up idiotic claimants in a fervent hope that I'll knock them down with such gusto, I may "slip up" in a manner you can clumsily pounce upon. No show, old man. If your happy being a redneck cursing the poor whose hardwork and sufferage in all likelihood allowed you the opportunity to "work hard, get rich" as you so simplictically put it, then props to you. Your serving your country well, and with pride.

I can only hope the Chinese hurry up and become the dominant super-power soon, a Communist Police State sounds just bloody dandy next to you and others like you, in your quasi-phallic psuedo-democracy.

20. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    Okay, take it outside. No fighting in my forum. I'm locking this until you two play nice.

21. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    Nathan is smelly poo poo head.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.