What the?

Discussion in 'Providence, RI' started by kita_pounce, Aug 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kita_pounce Jedi Knight

star 1
    Are we (SLCFF) and you (RIFF) not sisters cities? Last I was informed we were! Why is no one "sister citying"?!

*does her sisterly dudies*

Um....that dress...it totally makes you look fat...try another dress!

Just kidding!!
  2. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    That's gonna work on them skeets. :p
  3. MonaLeia Jedi Knight

star 2
    You sound more like my father than any sister! *giggles*

And if you are gonna be like that... YES those jeans DO make your butt look big! ;)
  4. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    can i borrow your hair clip? i'll give in back in 3 weeks, i promise.
  5. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I thought sisters never really asked for anything. They just borrowed it and said they had asked you while you were sleeping.
  6. MonaLeia Jedi Knight

star 2
    I only have a brother who seems to think it's okay to waltz into my room at any time of the day (even when I'm sleeping) and jump on my bed. Yeah. If I even set foot in his room he screams his head off at me. I might add that I am the older sib too.

I got very good aim from throwing things at my brother when he came into my room! ;)
  7. Essence Jedi Knight

star 1
    MonaLeia, I have deja vu. Your brother sounds like my own. I too am the older sib and it seems that my room is public domain and he may enter at any time. Strange I never posted a sign that says so. So, you know, no big deal at 3AM he walks in and starts talking to me about video games. But heaven forbid I walk upon the sacred ground known as his room.

I suppose it could be worse. We do get along. I exposed him to Star Wars. Hahahaha!

Never had a sister. Wonder what that is like?
  8. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I have three, did you want one?
  9. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    sister for sale!

haha you can have mine. she's got a bit of a superiority complex underneath that "heart of gold" :p
  10. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    but I have three, it's not like my parents are going to miss them you know. ;)
  11. kita_pounce Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sounds like my brother...he can waltz into my room any time...jump on my bed steal my stuff...do whatever..if I put one foot into his room its like hell has just broken loose

I am also the older sibling with no sisters

*rolls eyes* brothers
  12. DarthMoby Jedi Master

star 4
    *sighs*

This is gonna be a long lifetime.
  13. MonaLeia Jedi Knight

star 2
    I think I'm sensing a pattern here... ;)
  14. ondiv Jedi Master

star 4
    *sniff
    I always wanted a sister...all I've got are brothers...so, needless to say Darth dated Barbie. My brothers always hated it when Darth would use the Force to rip off Barbies head...

Will you be my sister...?
  15. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I wanna be your sister. :D
  16. Essence Jedi Knight

star 1
    Darth dated Barbie? That is one lucky guy. He marries a once queen then senator and then dates a woman that is so fabulous she can't exist in real life.

Having a brother is fun though. It always gave the excuse to play with "boy toys." That way Barbies (they came from the giant dimension) could mess with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and GIJoes. Throw in some Jem, She-Ra and He-Man and all sorts of other bizzaree things (My Little Ponies) and you got a pretty wild mix.

Though, having a sister still would have be cool too :)
  17. ondiv Jedi Master

star 4
    Essence, I remember those play times!! I had Rainbow Bright dolls to that got to play aswell!! And when ever we played legos, my brothers would have these killer robots that would have to come over to my little lego person's house and have dinner or what ever! Wow, I had totally forgot about those until just now....
  18. MonaLeia Jedi Knight

star 2
    I used to play with my brothers teenage mutant ninja turtles too! :D I also loved this mat he had on his floor with streets and houses and we'd play on it with matchbox cars. But on the other hand, I'd also dress my brother up as a girl and insist that he was my sister "Daniella". :p
  19. Essence Jedi Knight

star 1
    I would call my brother Erica and put bows and clips in his hair. I think I may have screwed him up :)
  20. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    We have pictures of my brother dressed up as a girl with makeup and everything. :D I think it's of him and his best friend too. It's a great pick, need to find it.
  21. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    well seeing as my brother is 8 years older than me, i'd be a little more flattened than i am now if i had attempted to make him over as a girl.

the nice thing is though, he had all the star wars figures from the beginning, since he was old enough to see it inthe theaters in 77 etc. so i'd always make my sister play star wars with me. she decided one day that vader's head and arms had to go ... who knows why. we also in herited what i call "crispa greedo" - the little greedo that my brother decided to set on fire to re-enact the cantina scene. oh and my sister also found the dianoga very palatable.
  22. Essence Jedi Knight

star 1
    Aw, original figures. Makes a tear come to my eye...

Being the oldest, I had the only fair shot at original figures and I was born in '78. Wasn't going to happen. And when the new figures came out, my brother was too old to use him as an excuse to play anymore, so never had that experience! Though, I do remember Return of The Jedi commericals and after the movie came out, the toys went on clearance. Didn't get any. Only original figure I have is from my uncle and it is a Jawa in cloth robes. Little bro and I are supposed to share. Two fans sharing one toy. Maybe this is my punishment for making him dress as a girl
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.