main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto What Theatre will you go to see Episode 3 in?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by THE_MISSING_TRIPLET, Oct 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARTH2-D2

DARTH2-D2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2002
    wow a new icon, are you sure you want to do that, I thought you were waiting for the toast icon to arrive

2. KingBob

KingBob Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 30, 2000
    there is "a toast" icon, but I thought if I picked that it would go over everyones head

3. sw-starwarsfreakness

sw-starwarsfreakness Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2003

KingBob, have you ever argued over invisable toast?

4. THE_MISSING_TRIPLET

THE_MISSING_TRIPLET Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    so won't it be weird seeing people from online???

5. sw-starwarsfreakness

Jan 14, 2003

Well, most people online I know :p That's the great thing about events, we meet eachother! :p

To bad you couldn't make it out to the hallow's eve party.

6. KingBob

Nov 30, 2000
    No toast is invisible to me, I see all toast, I hear all toast, right now it's singing, I wish it didn't know any country music.

7. Adam-the-Indifferent

Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    "...no shoes, no toast, no problem."

8. Pissenlit

Pissenlit Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 26, 2001
    Um...no toast is a BIG problem...

9. KingBob

Nov 30, 2000
    Adam will pay for his horrible reference, and for the fact that no toast is obviously a problem, one must have toast, if one does not have toast then one is toastless and the one must make one piece of toast for one to eat with juan who likes his toast just a little spanish, one and juan both have one toast and juan eats two toast then how many toast does one juan have left?

10. DARTH2-D2

DARTH2-D2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2002
    well he cant have no toast, he will just make more and more and when he runs out of bread he will buy more and more

11. KingBob

Nov 30, 2000
    Bread? What does bread have to do with toast?

ps Juan had six

12. THEREALSHMII

THEREALSHMII Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    This group of people have met in RL. We get together at parties, peoples houses and movies. You are welcome to join us at the next event triplet. If you are nervous about meeting people you have never met before from the internet we encourage people to bring a friend to the first outing and continue to do so until you feel comfortable. Also, if you are nervous feel free to wait for an event that is in a public place ie movie nights, that way you will feel safer.
    Be forwarned, apparently toast will be a big topic of conversation at the next event. Apparently for no reason... ;)

13. Pissenlit

Pissenlit Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 26, 2001
    There is too a good reason! But I can't tell you...'cause it would SoE...

14. KingBob

Nov 30, 2000
    No reason? Toast is a reason unto itself, look at all you can do with toast:

Tsoat Soatt Oastt
    Oatts Attso Otsta
    Taost Astot Otast
    Sttao Atost Oatst
    Stato Aostt Satto
    Tasto Aotst Stota
    Tosta Asott Sttoa
    Otats Ostta Tstao

etc. because I'm tired of thinking

15. Duker_Duck

Duker_Duck Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 25, 2001
    Looks like the toast burnt out.

16. sw-starwarsfreakness

Jan 14, 2003

Didn't they have that history segment on Smelling Burnt Toast?

17. Stormtrooper-dude

Stormtrooper-dude Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 19, 2003
    Really, what is with all these people talking about toast?

18. starwars6554

starwars6554 Jedi Master star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    Big Newport in Newport Beach where I live...the largest Movie Screen on the West Coast. :D

19. KingBob

Nov 30, 2000
    West toast is as good as East toast or North toast, or French toast, we can't start making toast destinctions or it will be the toast that suffers, and in the end, no one wants that

20. Adam-the-Indifferent

Nov 30, 2000
    Are you therefore saying that toast, in the most proper form, should be eaten whole? Or with 1 slice on a horizontal or diagonal; or 1 slice horizontal and another vertical; or (from a certain pov) two diagonal slices?

Or do you simply state that the location of whereth the toast came from should be a matter of no concern to anyone, as the sufferance the toast will endure shall be passed on to those who like toast, perhaps causing them to, blashmephouslylylyl, like toast to a slightly decreased level?

...the horror...the horror....

21. sw-starwarsfreakness

Jan 14, 2003
  22. Adam-the-Indifferent

Nov 30, 2000
    Stormtrooper-dude, have ye not sought and found the zen-like enlightment achieved by the recognition that you like toast?

Please, stop what you are doing and go make yourself some toast. Prior to eating, reflect upon all that is wonderful about toast and how it's made your life better. Pay tribute to brave toast, lying motionless, knowing what its fate will be.

With a determined effort on your part, you will see the truth and come to the highest level of human existence - toast - and realize from hence forth that you like toast. Nothing more can be expected of a mere mortal.

23. KingBob

Nov 30, 2000
    I don't believe that there are levels of toast appreciation, one either likes toast or one does not, liking toast with peanut butter, or without, or with jam, or without, or with a giant flaming ball of orange juice whilest dancing on top of the worlds largest frying pan factory, or without, does not enhance or diminish the level of ones toast appreciation, you still like toast, and if you do not like toast (and lets be honest, I don't think there is anyone out there who doesn't) then you don't like toast, there are no degrees, toast is, was and ever shall be, and that is enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.