main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

WHAT TIME FRAME SHOULD THE TV SERIES BE?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by YODA-VID, Sep 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mad4dos

mad4dos Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 3, 2003
    i would be cool it the new tv series was based around a jedi apprentice time frame

mad4dos

2. cronyn

cronyn Jedi Youngling

Nov 28, 2004
    I agree that it seems best to have it be post ROTJ, preferably 20+ hence. That way they could feature original trilogy cast members (Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Harrison Ford, Peter Mayhew, Anthony Daniels, etc.) in occasional guest appearances, while introducing a whole new array of characters and developing new storylines that aren't obligated to line-up with future events like the prequels are. They would also avoid the pitfalls of recasting any existing characters.

In any event, I wouldn't expect them to adhere to the EU.

3. Talon_Kenobi

Talon_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2003
    Do you think Ford would do it? He hasn't done much tv lately and he is mostly a movie actor. But if they would all come back it would be great

4. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Jedi_Commander_Faofa Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2003
    You know, I am really pushing for a NJO TV series. I know it probably won't happen, but that would just be really awesome. Plus, it would need a lot of actors, and a lot of costuming. I think a NJO series could keep the folks at Skywalker Ranch busy for a while. :D

5. DARTHCOLEMAN

DARTHCOLEMAN Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    It should be about a younger Caunt Dooku and his padawan Qui Gonn Jinn and it should show the beginning of Dookus disatisfaction with the republic and its coruption.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.