main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KC, MO What time is everyone usually on?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Orli_Bloom_fan, Jun 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orli_Bloom_fan

Orli_Bloom_fan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 27, 2003
    I'm constantly on these boards, but I hardly ever see anyone else. When do most of you find time to log on?

2. LukeSkiewalker

LukeSkiewalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    Well I don't access at home so I'm usually on between 12-6 when I am at work. Hopefully I will be getting High Speed at home in the next week or so and I will be on more frewuently.

3. MonkeyFett

MonkeyFett Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2003
    I take summer school; I'm doing Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat with Corbin Theater; so I'm on whenever I get the chance.

4. WarmasterDan

WarmasterDan Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 3, 2002
    Usally from 4pm to 5am.

5. clonedmenace

clonedmenace Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 29, 2002
    During the school year, from like 3-5 or 7-9, depending on the day... during the summer, just... whenever... never in the morning... lol i'm sure this was very helpful....

6. LukeSkiewalker

LukeSkiewalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    This has nothing to do with this thread but I just wanted to point out that it is incredibly had to navigate the internet with only a keyboard (MY MOUSE ISN'T WORKING! @#%$!)

7. WarmasterDan

WarmasterDan Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 3, 2002
    Yeah. That's hard. You should find the person behind your mouse not working, and send out assassins to get him.

8. Lordstimpy

Lordstimpy Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 1, 2002
    For me its after I get up around noon, and after I get home from work around 4 am. But for the next two weeks I'll be on a alot more, I am on vacation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.