San A, TX What time will YOU be at the theatre?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Ajax, May 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ajax Jedi Padawan

Hey, everyone. Just wondering what time you all will be arriving at the various theatres for the 12:01 shows of AOTC. Also just wondering how many of you all will be at AMC Huebner Oaks 24. I want to get good seats and want to know what time I should get there. Thanks everyone.

May the Force be with you.

Ajax

P.S. Is it showing in more than one auditorium at AMC 24? I got #14.
  2. docgordo Jedi Padawan

Last time for Episode One at Fiesta, people got there around 7 or 8pm and found good seats...and Fiesta has smaller auditoriums. If you're in #14 you shouldn't worry. Almost all the seats are nice.

As far as I know, AOTC will definitely play in #14, 11, and 3 at 12:01.
  3. Bucky Jedi Knight

I was actually wondering the same thing. I have next week off from work (I love vacation time), so I can pretty much show up anytime I want. I was thinking around 4 or 5.

I can't wait. See y'all May 16.

Bucky (Heubner Oaks, Theater #14, 12:01am)..out
  4. tmbg_power Jedi Padawan

im going after school. like around 4. the worst thing is that i have finals in a week so im thinking of bringing things to study. except i probably wont do it.
  5. darthroc247 Jedi Knight

I remember seeing Episode I at Fiesta in 99. They didn't let people in until right before the movie. I showed up at 6pm and waited for 6 hours. This time I have to work until 9, so I'm going to show up all cool at 10. YEAH, BABY!!!!
  6. jedirita Jedi Knight

star 1
    I will probably be there around 9 or 10. Not sure exactly because I have friends coming in from out of town to see it with me. And I don't want to spend too much time in line -- I got enough of that at Celebration!
  7. JediJSolo Force Ghost

star 4
    Lucky, jedirita! :p

I wish I could have gone to Celebration II. :(

Anyway, I?ll probably show up around 10. I don?t want to spend too much time in line. 2 hours sounds long enough to me (a little too long, actually, but I don?t want to be too late for the descent seats either).
  8. THX1967 Jedi Padawan

Is 4 pm too early? Are we standing outside for 8 hours? Why, if you go to the Heubner Oaks site on mysanantonio.com, is there no listing for AOTC? This stresses me out just a little.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.