main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What to do now with A2-F2?

Discussion in 'Archive: Ann Arbor, MI' started by Capt_Piett, Apr 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Capt_Piett

Capt_Piett Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2002
    Ok remaining A2-F2 members (or, at least, board regulars),
    This is what we have to decide:

Do we try to resurrect A2-F2 and start holding monthly meetings again.
    OR
    R2-Detroit has moved it's meeting back to Novi for next month to accomidate displaced A2-F2 members.

If you want to ressurect A2-F2, just leave a message on this thread. If we get enough intrest - let's get a meeting together. If not, then you know where you can go to get your FanForce "fix".
    The guys at R2-Detroit are great and I am, myself, a member of both groups (R2-Detroit and A2-F2).

-Piett

2. Jedimarine

Jedimarine Force Ghost star 5

Feb 13, 2001
    Having never officially made it to a meeting since moving back to AA last fall, I don't know how much weight I carry...but I think an effort to keep a group afloat is a good idea.

I also believe that having ambitious plans might be too much for the group right now. Why not simply maintain the forum presence, plan on informal gatherings based solely upon schedule agreement online, and see what occurs.

In other words, keep the group alive, but don't pretend the group is anything that can compete with other more established Fan Force groups.

We'll get there eventually.

3. jaenelle_sen

jaenelle_sen Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2003
    I am not a member of A2-F2, but I would certainly like to see the group suceed and then I could become a member. While Novi isn't too far away for me, Ann Arbor would be much better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.