main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What to do the weekend of November 23-24?

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Krash, Nov 18, 2002.

?

What to do the weekend of November 23-24?

Poll closed Nov 23, 2002.
  1. Organize a trip to Pittsburgh for the IMAX AOTC?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Go to the Art of the Starfighter Exhibit at WRHS?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Wait a couple weeks to do both (after Thanksgiving weekend)

6 vote(s)
    85.7%
  4. Everyone decide to go where they want individually

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  5. Do none of the above...and go Christmas shopping!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
  2. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    With so many things coming up in the next couple weeks, we're fast approaching the weekend of November 23-24 (when we discussed going to Pittsburgh for the IMAX movie). However, with everyone having personal/job/family committments coming up with the holiday season nearly upon us...I just wanted to see what/if you guys wanted to do anything as a group THIS weekend?

I choose wait a couple weeks because of the following:

IMAX...give us (and Pittsburgh) a chance to arrange some free time so that we all can get together.

WRHS...1 week is kinda short notice (some of us can go) but do we want to go with other Fanforces? (when they make the trip)

University Hospital project...once Random comes back with some information, we can set a date to go...and get together before that to put the "gift bags" together.

Everyone is free to do things on their own; it's just I've found that going to these kinds of things with you guys is alot of fun!

3. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    I also chose to wait a few weeks...mainly because I have to work this weekend and at my job, they always want at least 3-4 weeks' notice on when I want to take day(s) off, so if we can plan something soon so I can put in for time off, that'd be awesome. I don't care much for the IMAX thing (the movie being chopped up from missing footage really turns me off from seeing it, regardless that it's a gigantic screen), but I would like to attend that Starfighter exhibit, and not be left working that day instead...

4. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    I voted to push both back. The 23rd is my only free weekend night until December 20. I can't really do anything between now and then. And IMAX would be cool, but it's not exactly a top priority w/ the DVD out now and my busy schedule.

5. Jedi_BMack

Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    one mo vote...

push back

6. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    I like being the odd ball

Let everyone decide for themselves when.

7. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    I chose that we should wait until after thanksgiving. I like going with you guys to places... It's funner that way. :)

I also want a break from doing something every weekend. (I've done something every weekend since before school started.) I would like to just lay around the house and sleep in, but I know that that is not going to happen! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.