main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What to do?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by darthspino, Mar 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthspino

darthspino Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    Before I ask my question you may have noticed I didn't put those litte "............." things at the end of my thread title :p Anywho, I have a framed TPM poster that I ordered from QVC in 1999.It has a little hologram on the back of the poster to show its official, I think it was also framed in the same year, 1999.But the lady that framed my poster did a crappy job and theres a bunch of little bubbles in the poster itself, as if the frame was too small for the poster and the poster was crammed into the frame.What should I do? Is it too late to get it reframed or is the poster ruined forever? (meaning, creases will always be on the poster cause of the crappy frame job) That was hard to explain so I hope I didn't confuse anyone :)

2. NiktosRule

NiktosRule Jedi Padawan star 4

May 8, 2001
    I can't help you here. I would try and see if you can't get it framed again though. May as well try and see if it can be fixed. Unless someone tells you it can't be.

3. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    I can help you. I have the prequel posters that have the watermark on the back professionally framed. Now, the first question I have for you is.....is it glue down to poster board? I hope not, what I did was take it to a company called Prints Plus. They matted it and placed them in a black wood frame, but they didnt glue them down. it would ruin any value really to them. the other thing I had them do, was on the poster board they are laying on inside the frame, I had them cut a hole in the back to see the watermark. That way you can show people it and its pretty cool. There are no creases in the poster and they have a non glare glass. I had each done for about $60 each and they look great. Try that, but make sure they dont glue them down though. Hope this helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.