main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:SA what type of poisonous animals are in Adelaide.

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by beezel26, Jul 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Wan_Toddi

Obi-Wan_Toddi Former SAFF CR star 6

Feb 7, 2005
    You old smoothie, evil! ;)

2. evil-incarnate

evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling star 7

Jun 30, 2004
  3. GoddessJainaSoloFel

GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 2004
    *Turns and looks at Evil....*

Hmmm, I thought you said 'all the handsome men moved to Queensland'.

*Looks Evil up and down again*

Um, what sort of protective services were you offering me exactly?

4. Darth_Meanders

Darth_Meanders Jedi Master star 5

May 23, 2004
    Seriously, Evil would be great at protective services.

Any spiders or snakes get within 2 metres, he'll start counting to them until they get bored and run away. ;)

5. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    :eek: Can he count that high? [face_mischief]

Hmmm, I think if that's all he's got to offer I might get bored and run away myself![face_laugh] ...I'll have to wait and see what he offers as his protective services, but thanks for the heads up D_M :)

6. evil-incarnate

evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling star 7

Jun 30, 2004
    5,11.. 97kg.

Typical Aussies Bloke... not a snag.
    Safer than money in the Bank...

BTW.... i'm a taken man. All services offered are Honourable. ;)

7. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    *sigh*

And here I thought you were chatting me up offering me your protective services, not to mention the fact that you've given me a brief description of yourself! ;) I guess that I'm at the advantage here though as I have seen your photo before :D

Oh, and BTW.... I'm a taken woman, so I'd only accept services that were honourable! ;)

8. lordvaderFF

lordvaderFF Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    AH....so you're a midget then! :)

9. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Not the weight you told me oh evil one! :p

10. DarkDisciple

DarkDisciple Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 20, 2005
  11. MsWinter

MsWinter Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    I'm not saying anything about anyone else's weight....they might pick on mine!! It's disgusting, especially after all the good food in KI!!!! Time for a major diet, methinks!! [face_worried]

now, back to what we were talking about - poisonous animals in Adelaide.....

I've decided to not go to KI during summer - they have Black Tiger Snakes and Pygmy Copperheads over there!!! :eek:

it's not just the animals you have to look out for though....be careful what you pick from a tree and eat too!! Apparently some delectable looking berries and stuff can be quite poisonous - not that I've ever had that problem. You might also want to find out which restaurants and take away joints to stay away from for fear of food poisoning!!
    :D

12. DarkDisciple

Jan 20, 2005
    Yes I will be exersicing soon :( I have to shed Quite a bit. Costuming is a mojor motivator so its all good will be buying a exersice bike and lots of long walks with Starfire down at the beach :D

Come on summer ;)

Last thing I want to be hearing at a con is "Arent you a little Fat for a clone trooper" [face_laugh]

But its all good, I would just retort "Clone Trooper:confused:, Im a garbage compactor" and sit on the offending individual ;)

13. Obi-Wan_Toddi

Feb 7, 2005
    You should indulge in some 'active rest' with me DD! That's my plan over summer! And what a summer it will be! :D

14. DarkDisciple

Jan 20, 2005
    Huh ?? Active rest. I thought thats what I do already ;)

15. Obi-Wan_Toddi

Feb 7, 2005
    No ... 'active rest' means playing active sports ie tennis, swimming, bike riding!! It's what I do while there's no umpire training!

16. DarkDisciple

Jan 20, 2005
    Whoa whoa whoa!!! steady on there Tiger lets not get too crazy there!![face_laugh] nearly had a heart attack just reading what we were going to do lmao.

Swimming is Ok so long as its heated :p
    Bike riding is ok so long as there is no hills :p

Going to get a punching bag for Starfire to slap the crap out of in the back yard.
    I wouldnt mind having a bit of a dueling bash with broom handles in the park either.

17. MsWinter

Mar 10, 2005
    we should organise a hiking group or bike riding group - all different fitness levels makes for easy going!!! I know I want to get back on my bike - seems to be the way to lose weight.

I know what you mean about costuming - I have to make a Monkey costume for Fox and a Tripitaca for myself this week - I'm going to be a well-fed Tripitaca!!! :D

I hate not being able to fit into my Padme costumes at the moment!! Another 5 or so kilo and I'll be fine....

18. Obi-Wan_Toddi

Feb 7, 2005
    Duelling sounds like great fun!

19. DarkDisciple

Jan 20, 2005
    Well I am still working on the Duelling blades made from polycarbonate rod. So it wont be too far off :D

20. MsWinter

Mar 10, 2005
    I've got a punching bag out in the back yard, but at the moment, it's not getting much of a work out because it's too bloody cold in the morning to get out there!! Next week when school and Uni goes back I'll prolly get back into that...

as for backyard duelling - that's fun!! Mara (another SW fan you guys might have met at the premiere) and I used to do a lot of that after it got banned from parsec. [face_shhh]:)

21. Fur_Seal

Fur_Seal Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 30, 2005
    Fur_Seals guide to losing weight:

1. Dont drink Iced Coffee. At 1400Kj a carton you are giving yourself half a meal right there.
    2. Dont eat so much.
    3. Exercise more. Long bouts of s*x is fine.

Simple!

I have lost 6 kilo's in 4 months and now I am a totally buff. Fox can barely keep his hands off me.

Andy

22. MsWinter

Mar 10, 2005
    you're full of ****!! He hasn't been near you for nearly a week!! He's had his hands all over me.

besides, your guide doesn't work - I watch what I eat, I have a verrrry healthy and active sex life and still not loosing weight. Don't drink iced coffee - don't like the stuff. So, what's my problem then? Could it be all those late night chocolate fondues that Fox and I share???

23. Darth_Meanders

Darth_Meanders Jedi Master star 5

May 23, 2004
    Well, that about wraps things up for this thread :p

I'm sure Beez has found out everything he needs to know and more!!!

24. MsWinter

Mar 10, 2005
    what, TMI for you, DM? :p

that's one of the many reasons I don't spend every night on the forums.....hee hee..... [face_batting]

only stirring!! :D

25. Obi-Wan_Toddi

Feb 7, 2005
    And now we're all charged with that charming mental image ... it's good night from me, and it's goodnight from him!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.