main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CT What version should I buy of the trilogy?

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Noxos, Jun 2, 2015.

1. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    WHAT?

2. Prospecting on Subtyrrell

Prospecting on Subtyrrell Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 18, 2014

Well that is surprising to me, but good to know that people like it. My apologies.

Seagoat likes this.
  3. Cleo Jinn

Cleo Jinn Jedi Master star 4

Jun 7, 2015
    I'm with you. I have always watched the originals, and when I heard about what they all added in, I was shocked!

4. Cleo Jinn

Cleo Jinn Jedi Master star 4

Jun 7, 2015
    Ok, to answer Noxos's question, I would go with the origanal, and if possible, in VHS.
    Ya, it doesn't have any special features, but it is cheaper(if you buy at thrift stores) and you KNOW that you have the right thing.
    But if your not worried about cost, and if you found the right thing, go for the DVD.

5. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    the originals are great but they have aged. the new ones look as good as most modern films.

6. Bobatron

Bobatron Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Since I bought the VHS widescreen trilogy in 1995 and the 2006 DVDs, I consider myself prepared. Now make them more available.
    But really, if the Powers That Be wanted to get that stopped, they could easily call it piracy no matter how Harmy or whomever justifies it. That reminds me of the people who claimed to be against music piracy and downloading from Napster but would say "if I like what I download from Napster, then I will buy it." But if you don't, you won't buy it and are still engaging in piracy.