Discussion in 'Rocky Mount, NC' started by Kaiser_Fisto, Oct 19, 2004.
Entropy beat me to it about me working for newspaper...
Hmmmmm......Time to take a crack at this...
Sol...is Locke from FF III (VIj)
- Locke likes to steal things
- I'm sure if it wasn't against any moral laws, Sol would steal everything
- Locke has a twisted thiefy sense of justice
- Yeah, same with Sol
- Locke is friends with Edgar, King of Figaro
- Sol is friends with Me, who's like Edgar ^_~
- Locke dissapears when the world falls apart.
- Sol dissapears when I can't see him.
- Locke is a part of The Returners, which wants to overthrow the Empire.
- Sol, I'm sure, would join a faction of Anti-Governmental activities.
- Locke falls in love with Celes, and she has Blonde hair.
- Madelyn has blonde hair too.
- Locke uses knives
- So would Sol
- Locke's a pretty cool character.
- Roger's a character, with coolness, minus a headband.
- Lockes a sneaky lil' bastard
- Sol can be.
So I think it's safe to say, Roger is a lot like Locke.
So, hmm. Chris compares me to Dracula, specifically from the Castlevania series. Then Chris compares Sol to Simon Belmont. Hmm. Is Chris trying to say that Sol's ultimate foe is me? Chris mentioned Lodreh, Morty, and Entropy, I guess saying something like they are sub-bosses. Well, this is pretty strange. Hmm. Ah, um, I guess good luck to Sol in his quest to destroy me. Well, I long as he has good reason. As anyone should know, you cannot just go out and destroy people that haven't done anything wrong.
Oh I beg to differ...
Lod-Reh SaJon ~
"If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."
Alright, Takumi...since you've decided to come out of hiding, I'll make you my next victim.
Takumi: Link, from the Legend of Zelda
-Link was an elf.
-Takumi is nothing like an elf at all...
-Link wears spiffy clothes.
-Takumi wears bandanas; very eighties.
-Link always wanted some lovin' from Princess Zelda.
-To my knowledge, Takumi does very well when it comes to gettin his Princess' treasure chest.
-Link is a very vigilant fighter.
-Takumi usually plays very righteous and heroic characters in D&D, so perhaps its a reflection of his own persona.
-Link had him some boots that made him run like the Devil.
-Takumi probably hates the devil, if he's one of Roger's friends. [face_alien_1]
-Link had to make hard decisions when facing his evil foe, Gannondorf.
-Takumi makes decisions too, "Panties, or not?"
"Bra, or no?"
-Link, in most of the games nowadays, looks like a cel shaded little midget.
-If Takumi was in a video game, he'd look DARN funny-I don't think I could ever play it.
-Link is very skilled with a sword.
-I saw Takumi nearly impale himself with a dagger at Drakkor's house...
-Both like the booty, and both fight to the finish, whether it be their enemy--or himself.
(Wait, a minute...now that I think about it, Nick looks an awful lot like Ralph Maccio a.k.a "The Karate Kid", and I haven't heard anything out of him since the eighties...and Takumi dresses like Ralph Maccio...hmmm, maybe I should do another thread...hee, hee, hee).
Dude, he impaled ME with that dagger. That was a bad day.
I hate that dagger...
So, is that what the kids are calling it these days?
In my day we called it "disarming the wampa"...
Hmmm...Chris is like a OneUp Mushroom. ^_^
- One Up Mushrooms give you an extra life.
- Chris can get you some Beef from Winn-Dixie, and I dunno about anyone else, but that's a one up for me.
- One Up Mushrooms are Green and Spotted.
- Chris probrably only gets green and spotted if he got into a fight with The Green and White Marker Twins.
- Your always happy to see a one up mushroom.
- We like it when Chris shows up to play Dnd ^_^
- When you have 99 lives, One Up Mushrooms give you 5,000 points instead.
- Chris owes me 5$.
-Mario gets excited when he sees One Up Mushrooms.
-Mario gets excited when he sees Chris (lol)
- One up Mushrooms wish they could grow legs and a body like Toadstool so they could be Peach's "Attendent"
- I'm sure if she was real, Chris would like to be one of Peach's "Attendents"
- One Up Mushrooms have the amazing ability to bring you back to life for say, if some reason, you fell into a big hole and died.
- Chris if you have that power, you gotta tell me, so I can abuse it greatly lol
So there you have it. Obviously Chris is just like a One-Up Mushroom.
::Looks in awe::
He IS like a 1up mushroom.
After reading some of the posts on this board, I often contemplate suicide in the attempt to stop the pain. However, seeing that my life is far more important, I instead dream of homicide.
There are a few people in this world that should be thanking God for the fact that killing another person in this society is punishable. If I could get a way with murder, I think I would have a shopping list size of people that I would enjoy removing.
Calm it down, Hitler.
Takumi...I am NOT a friggin Mushroom-lol!
All i have to say to you on this is that you really worry me my dear mordtat. All of these dreams of homocide, suicide, and other forms of morbid molestation, are not nearly healthy. I will never truely understand how one with your intelegence can find so much humor in death. perhapse you should
be here right now, crhis was just demonstrating how you beat the snot outa him with the whip the other night and punched himself in the ******* LOL. Lost my whole train of thought, ohh well. this **** is funny....
Shindo would say:
"He wastes his intelligence--dreaming of ways to hurt others, instead of actually doing it..."
I forgot someone:
hawthor: Tidus from Final Fantasy X
-Tidus has blonde hair...
-Hawthor has it, too.
-Tidus had a unique outfit.
-Tidus was a sports kinda guy, with the Blitzball and all.
-Hawthor did play football once, but was creamed by the much more dominant Mordtat and Kaiser.
-Tidus had a weird relationship with Yuna.
-Seems Hawthor has a similar relationship with an old flame of his...
-Tidus was energetic and sometimes full of himself, and made excuses for some of his faults.
-Oh, Hawthor has an arrogant streak, and loves to make plenty of excuses when it comes to HALO-lol.
-Tidus had a strange cast of friends.
-Hawthor himself, is quite strange, and the company he keeps--just about like him.
-Tidus could use a Sword okay.
-Hawthor shoots a fake gun like a Pro.
Tidus and Hawthor have lots of energy...but are two big jokers--in a losing card game.
Did you have to say creamed?
the next time any of you see me at jimmies i can tell you what mordtat looks like ...i`m not able to discuss it on the board because of its inapropriate nature but remind me the next you see me at jimmies an i will tell you
Ich bin vom BeschÃ¤ftigen DummkÃ¶pfe wie Sie mÃ¼de. TÃ¤glich wachse ich mit den Gleichen von Ihnen Leute immerverÃ¤rgerter. Fahren Sie fort, mich zu drÃ¼cken und ich muÃŸ extreme MaÃŸnahmenergreifen, Sie zu beschÃ¤ftigen.
Wenn Sie fortfahren, mich zu drÃ¼cken, Ich kann nicht verantwortlich gehalten werden fÃ¼r, was ich Sie antunkann. Bevor ich mit Ihnen getan werde, Sie haben gewÃ¼nscht, daÃŸ Sie gestorben waren, bevor Ihre MutterIhnen Geburt gab.
Sie sind gewarnt worden!
Dieses ist ein Witz Ã¼brigens gerecht. Ich wollte gerade sehen, wieviele von Ihnen die Zeit dauern wÃ¼rden,dieses zu Ã¼bersetzen. Ich lache jetzt an Ihnen fÃ¼r Ihre vergeudete BemÃ¼hung.
He said DummkÃ¶pfe.... (snicker, snicker)
DummkÃ¶pfe Schlumpfe... I remember him.
Look, Mordtat thinks he can speak Spanish.
Der Dummkopf bedroht. Die gefÃ¤hrliche Tat.
It all looks Greek to me.