Beyond - Legends What was Grim? (Chapter 1)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Half_Sith, May 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Half_Sith Jedi Youngling

Title: What was Grim?
    Rating: PG-13
    Description of the story: A young 17 year old Jedi has been a Jedi all of his life, but every time there was a full moon, his body would transform into a sith.

Grim sat there, staring at his books. "Come on Grim, your going to be late for class again!" said his soul-mate anna. Grim didn't even bother to speak, or move. At first she stared at him, and walked up the stairs to class. A loud clank noise went on for about 10 seconds. Grim was late for class. He held his light-saber tight and whispered softly "What happened?" he quickly snapped out of his distraction and ran to class as fast as he could. As he slowly entered the classroom, his teacher Kin-ber sat paintently tapping her foot. "Grim, where were you? Why were you late for class? This happens every time but why?" Grim was being under a lecture. He stood quietly and said "I'm sorry ma'am, but something is happening." The class laughed. Grim stared towards the class and said vicouisly "YOU THINK IT'S FUNYY?!" After the second he said that he immeaditly grabbed his light saber and choped a desk in half. He was breathing heavily, and had an evil look in his eye. He recalled his light saber, and walked out of the classroom. The bell to leave rang, and all of the classes came rushing out of their classrooms. Of course, like every school there's a bully. Grim some times had some trouble with them, but not much. When Grim was walking down the hall to his next class, something hard hit him in the head. Grim fell hard to the ground, and seconds later got back up. He scratched his head and turned to the people who were laughing behind him. It was Ken, he was the most popular gunsmanship man in the school. "I don't want to fight you ken." grim called back. "Ooohhh.. I'm really scared of you and your little sword!" he and his freinds laughed. There it was, that evil look in Grim's eye was back and he pulled out his light saber and said "Too long....... TOO LONG!" He charged at Ken and swung at his arm. Ken's arm flew half way across the floor area. Ken screamed in pain. Ken layed on the floor rolling around screaming. Grim had his light saber ready to strike and kill Ken. "DIE YOU STUPID BITCH! DIE!" Just as he swung the light saber a hand caught his arm. A whole crowd was holding Grim back. "LET GO OF ME!" he yelled "I HAVE TO KILL HIM, I HAVE TO KILL HIM!" A teacher kicked his light saber out of Grim's hands. "WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?" the crowd let go of Grim and grim ran outside,and ran away from school. That night anna went to visit Grim. Grim was training with his light saber. Anna spoke "Grim, back there at school that was-" "I know anna, what you are going to say." Grim interrupted. "Please anna, you have to get away from me, something is happening and I don't know how to explain it, it's going to-" Just as he finshed those words, the moon had revealed from the clouds. Grim stared at the full moon and said "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO ME?" He fell to his knees. His voice getting deeper, his size changing. In an instant his light saber changed from blue to red. His clothes had changed to a long black hooded shroud. His hair had changed to long black hair, his eye's yellow, his hands with gloves. Anna stared in fear and started to slowly back away. The strange man started to get up. Anna spoke frightened "Who-......Who are you?" The man turned to look at anna. "I am........A sith!" The man laughed and started walking towards anna. "This is your end!" he said. Something behind the man made a sound, and he realized, it was the biggest mistake of his life.

Chapter 2 awaits..........
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.