Amph What was the last movie you saw?

Discussion in 'Community' started by TheEmperorsProtege, Aug 15, 2004.

1. GreenWrinklyYoda Force Ghost

star 4
    In theaters: Alien vs. Predator (not as bad as I thought it was going to be)

At home: Well, I watched about half of Alien, but I just watched Kill Bill Volume 2 for the second time. Can't get enough of this stuff!
  2. r2fu2 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I saw Harold and Kumar go to White Castles

it definately was worth the money

i suggest seeing it if you want some good laughs
  3. Darrkwolff Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    In the theater I went to see "Collateral" with my best friend and her boyfriend. It was okay. I didn't much care for some of the jerky camera work though. I know it was supposed to add to the tension and the drama, but it was giving me a headache.

DVD-wise, I'm in the middle of watching "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom". I've been on a movie-watching spree this whole weekend while working on models. :D
  4. Drew_Atreides Force Ghost

star 5
    Theatre: Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. Very funny film.

DVD: "Kill Bill Volume 2". terrific film.
  5. MikeSolo Jedi Master

star 4
    Theater: Alien vs Predator fun movie
    DVD: Rudy, great movie IMO
    VHS: Without Limits, another great movie IMO
  6. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Theater: Spider-Man 2 ...i think i liked the first one a tiny bit better, but still awesome. :D
    DVD: The Fellowship of the Ring & The Two Towers (watched them back-to-back...too late to do ROTK as well lol :p )
    VHS: Tombstone, great western movie. :)
  7. TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I saw AVP.
    Go ahead, laugh.

why should be laugh? I want to see this movie!! can't hardly wait for it to open here!!!!

Perfect Blue is one of the most amazing animes ever if not THE most amazing one! it's not easy to watch and digest but well worth it (at least for me)
    haven't seen Tokyo Godfathers yet. How does it compare or sin't it comparable to Perfect Blue? Is it well worth the rent?

-Mel

P.S. seen the movie "Elephant" by Gus van Saint. this is one of teh most horrible films I've ever seen.....most of the film you just follow your "protagonists" through school (in realtime!) and then boom - something happens that you totally expected!!! :oops:
  8. Kinobe Force Ghost

star 4
    I saw I, Robot last night, and thought it was quite good. I hadn't seen many good reviews of it so my expectations weren't very high, but I did find it very enjoyable.

DVD wise, the last one I watched was The Bourne Supremacy, got the special edition version a couple of days ago.
  9. Kinobe Force Ghost

star 4
    Oops, I meant I bought The Bourne Identity on DVD, The Bourne Supremacy's obviously not out on DVD yet... :oops:
  10. QueenLeia Jedi Youngling

star 7
    I just watched "The Lost Boys" for the first time last night. This movie owned, Sutherland and the Coreys were great. When Haim said "Death by Stereo" I nearly marked out. It truely a great movie but not to be taken to seriously of course!
  11. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Cinema - "The Village" Fairly good

DVD - "Kill bill Vol.2 " VERY good!
  12. JediTrilobite Force Ghost

star 7
    In theaters: The Bourne Supremacy
    DVD: Kill Bill Vols 1/2 and the Bourne Identity
  13. Ceethreepio Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    home-family guy season 1 the complete set on DVD
    theater-Chronicals of Riddick
  14. ezekiel22x Force Ghost

star 4
    I watched American History X again a couple of days ago, and was quickly reminded of the film's brutal brilliance. Superb performances by Norton and Furlong, as well as a powerful message made even more apparent by the film's somber ending.

Come to think of it, I think all of the film's characters came across as really well-developed, and I especially enjoyed appearences by Star Trek vets Jennifer Lien and Avery Brooks, as well as Ethan Suplee and William Russ of Boy Meets World fame (Frankie the Enforcer and Corey's dad, respectively.)
  15. Drac39 Force Ghost

star 6
    Hellraiser,and Hellraiser III,see my discussion thread ;)
  16. TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    watched Garfield yesterday. not worth a ticket! nice for kids though.

-Mel
  17. Phantom-Iam Jedi Master

star 4
    DVD: Kill Bill vol 2 =D=

Theater: Napoleon Dynamite [face_laugh]
  18. ezekiel22x Force Ghost

star 4
    Finally watched Donnie Darko. Pretty cool movie, definitely had it's creepy and weird moments, but I really dug the emotional ending and its turn of events. I'm interested in how the director's cut expands the story, has anyone seen it?
  19. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling

star 10
    In theaters: Spiderman 2
    At home: The Matrix Revolutions
  20. Drac39 Force Ghost

star 6
    Rented South Park:Bigger,Longer,and Uncut. South Park has all ways been a favorite,and the movie all ways makes me laugh. Even though some scenes are beyond horrible
  21. JediTrilobite Force Ghost

star 7
    Theater: Garden State
    DVD: Blazing Saddles
    VHS: Space Balls
  22. GreenWrinklyYoda Force Ghost

star 4
    Theater: Exorcist: The Beginning (funny, bloody movie!) [face_devil]

At Home: Predator (love the death scenes!) [face_sick]
  23. neeldawg66 Force Ghost

star 8
    At Home: Dreamcatcher- Was alright, book was much better.

In theater: Napoleon Dynamite - Absolutely hilarious, one of the funniest movies I've seen.
  24. Sara_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 7
    Theater: Princess Diaries 2

DVD: Taking Lifes
  25. AdmiralZaarin Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    For Love Or For Country, on VHS, and I must say, I was less than impressed. The movie spent a lot of the time attacking Castro, which detracted from Arturo Sandoval's story. I wanted to see a movie about a trumpet virtuoso, not a hatchet job of Fidel Castro.