main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph What was the last tv episode you watched?

Discussion in 'Community' started by Coruscant, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Bobatron

Bobatron Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    GI Joe, series 2 (1990). I remember seeing one episode on TV but largely missed this second series when it was new, so I just bought its two seasons. It is more comedic and sillier than the earlier Sunbow animated version. By this time most vehicles Hasbro was making weren't that great and the "Real American Hero" collection of toys was about to be revamped.

2. Darth McClain

Darth McClain Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2000
    I've been watching Other Space. Most recent one that I watched was episode 6, Powerless. The show's been pretty good. It's sort of like season one of The Office but in space. And better put together.

3. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    The Blacklist, another great finale. Look forward to next season.

4. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    Game of Thrones

5. Sith_Sensei__Prime

Sith_Sensei__Prime Chosen One star 6

May 22, 2000
    House Hunters

6. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    Neverland, NCIS

7. Malcolm Reynolds

Malcolm Reynolds Jedi Master star 5

Sep 2, 2013
  8. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    Scandal: Truth or Consequences

[​IMG]

Really good episode here. There’s a wonderful scene of Olivia’s gladiators deciding to stop all the games and just lay everything out on the line; and when they finally work together, the truth about Olivia comes out in a really dynamic way. Tension just keeps mounting as the Defiance group keeps trying to clean up their messes and the episode ends on an absolutely brilliant punchline/call-back to season one. Awesome stuff. Highly recommended. 4 stars.

tl;dr – truth starts coming out and tension keeps mounting; and the final scene of this episode? Brilliant. 4 stars.

More Scandal Reviews!

Scandal: Nobody Likes Babies (2013) – Tom Verica

[​IMG]

This episode is interesting. It’s the thirteenth of the season and it kind of represents a nice break in the season. Apparently, the show didn’t know if it was going to get any episodes beyond this when they were first crafting the season, so this episode functions as almost a season finale. It kind of ties a lot of things together, albeit in very ambiguous and downbeat ways. The ending to this episode is a real stunner and Goldwyn makes a shocking moment feel earned and real. Had it ended up a season finale, it would have been a great one; it would have been a great series ending as well, albeit a really dark and ******-up ending. But it’s a great episode; beyond that, no spoilers from me (are you watching this show yet? You really must!), but everyone is on their game here, the writing is top notch and, as said, a shocking twist ending. Over half-way through the second season, this one still has me enthralled. Kudos. Highly recommended. 4 stars.

tl;dr – episode wraps up a lot of mysteries into a quasi-ending, albeit an ending that’s very ******-up; show just keeps enthralling me.

More Scandal Reviews!

9. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    Babylon 5 - "In the Shadow of Za'Ha'Dum"

Juliet316 likes this.
  10. LostOnHoth

LostOnHoth Chosen One star 5

Feb 15, 2000
    Season Two of Orange is the New Black

11. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Lucifer Rising - Supernatural - Season 4

12. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    episode 5 of daredevil. i actually like this. it doesn't fit with the rest of the mcu at all, and if anything makes it look even more silly, but it's a decent adaptation of what once was my favorite comic book. i'm very pleasantly surprised. the way
    fisk killed that one russian guy was a little over the top though. just super gross.

13. AndyLGR

AndyLGR Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 1, 2014
    Watched the finale of The Following. I have to admit that even after 2 series I wondered where it could go. But in the main series 3 was decent, although I think it ran a couple of episodes too long and was getting repetitive with the Theo story line. I thought the ending resolved it enough yet also kept it open if they decided to do a 4th. My only gripe is they turned Ryan Hardy in to Jack Bauer at the end.

14. solo77

solo77 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 28, 2002
    Game of Thrones: Hardhome

15. Master_Lok

Master_Lok Force Ghost star 6

Dec 18, 2012
    Best Food I Ever Ate, I've yet to see the quasi-sequel, this Guilty Pleasures.

16. Sith_Sensei__Prime

May 22, 2000
    Flip or Flop, Tarek and Christina partner on a flip where the partner is resistant to spending money on better materials and custom designs.

Master Chef, team challenge creates tension and rivalries among the competitors and the pressure test exposes weaknesses.

17. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Sympathy for the Devil - Supernatural - Season 5

18. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    Wayward Pines

19. DAR

DAR Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 8, 2004
    Just watched the last Phinias and Ferb.

It was a good solid show. Clever, innovative, funny and always optimistic. We could use that every now and again

20. Master_Lok

Dec 18, 2012
    Unique Sweets, I tend to prefer the sister show Unique Eats, but it's all good.

21. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    Wayward Pines
    Dinotopia

22. Master_Lok

Dec 18, 2012
    Bizarre Foods.

23. Sith_Sensei__Prime

May 22, 2000