VIDEO What was the last videogame you beat?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Siths_Revenge, Mar 21, 2005.

1. pgoodyea Jedi Knight

star 1
    "Also my wife doesnt let me play games when she is home so I gotta wait for her to go shopping or when she is asleep."

- Welcome to my world. I actually find myself encouraging my wife to go shopping so that I can get some quality game time in with the sound actually turned on. I usually play after she has gone to bed, but by that point I am so tired that I fall asleep while playing the game. I will wake up a few hours later and see my character walking against a wall.
  2. DarthBobbalot Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    i just beat revenge of the sith. Man it was awesome when you finally mowed yoda down at the end and sliced his head off!
  3. Count_Navillus Jedi Master

star 4
  4. Vezner Force Ghost

star 5
    Welcome to my world. I actually find myself encouraging my wife to go shopping so that I can get some quality game time in with the sound actually turned on. I usually play after she has gone to bed, but by that point I am so tired that I fall asleep while playing the game. I will wake up a few hours later and see my character walking against a wall.

LOL! [face_laugh]

I'm pretty lucky in that my wife lets me play games without any hastle. I try not to abuse her trust by not overdoing it and playing too much. I try to spend just an hour or so every other day playing. It seems to be a pretty good system thus far. ;)
  5. plo_koom Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I just beat Battle for middle-earth. Boy was that one hell of a last level, there was a countdown timer and huge flood of enemies, two cliches no video game should ever be without.
  6. Theendisnear Jedi Knight

star 1
    Welcome to my world. I actually find myself encouraging my wife to go shopping so that I can get some quality game time in with the sound actually turned on. I usually play after she has gone to bed, but by that point I am so tired that I fall asleep while playing the game. I will wake up a few hours later and see my character walking against a wall.

LOL! laugh

I'm pretty lucky in that my wife lets me play games without any hastle. I try not to abuse her trust by not overdoing it and playing too much. I try to spend just an hour or so every other day playing. It seems to be a pretty good system thus far. wink

ahem.......WHIPPED!
  7. Darth Guy Chosen One

star 10
    Metroid Prime 2-- with 100% completion.
  8. Darth_Tynaus Jedi Master

star 4
  9. SkyeLightrider Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Golden Sun: The Lost Age, with the first Golden Sun data transfer and all Djinn, all summons found.
  10. ExarKunundrum Jedi Knight

star 2
    Uh, she doesn't let you?

I'm not married, but to be brutally honest, why the hell is she doing that?
  11. TheRealWarlord Jedi Padawan

KOTOR ll of course. The game was good, but it needs a better ending.
  12. Darth_Devilkin Jedi Master

star 4
  13. SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer

star 5
    Advance Wars - Normal Campaign
  14. DarthBud Jedi Master

star 2
    Republic Commando
    KoTOR 2- light
    KoTOR 1- dark
    Battlefront
    I'm playing Obi-Wan again now. I'm stuck where Qui-Gon and you jump down to save the Queen. She dies within 3 seconds, I don't know how I ever beat it before.
  15. Master-HeIsnojedI Jedi Master

star 1
    My gf plays games with me. So i am pretty lucky and she loves to watch me play. I feel for you guys that wives do not respect your hobby. As long as you get to play once in a while is good i guess.
  16. Amon_Amarth Force Ghost

star 6
    Diablo II: Lord of destruction
  17. Lord_Chicken Jedi Padawan

metal gear 3 3x
    gta 4 again
    kotor 2 darkside again (for those who dont know they never finished the hk47 quest)
    republic commando(was really good but could of been better, i still like it)
    kotor 1 again (darkside as a girl like revan)
    there are many more recently but i dont remember
  18. Padawan_Offee Jedi Knight

star 1
    Battlefront and Primal -great games
  19. Uncle_Owen_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Freedom Force VS The Third Reich
  20. darth_melvin Jedi Master

star 2
    Halo (yeah, I know I'm late on that one)

Now, I'm working on Republic Commando
  21. Sev-07 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Republic Commando. Great game, but way on the short side.

Very challenging on hard mode, and one question if this is the right place to ask, Why are the SBDs stronger than the Droidekas?
  22. SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer

star 5
  23. mrfootball Jedi Knight

star 2
    halo2 only took a week. that was last xmas
  24. Squishy_Vic Force Ghost

star 4
    When Republic Commando first came out, I got it and beat it in range of 3 days (school days). Really fun game.

SquiSh
  25. Princess_Tina Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I finished The Incredibles. A somewhat frustrating game, but I take great pride in the fact that this is the first game I've ever beat without the help of a walkthrough or official guide. :D