main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gaming What was the last videogame you beat?

Discussion in 'Community' started by Siths_Revenge, Mar 21, 2005.

1. dutchking22

dutchking22 Jedi Youngling

Jul 1, 2011
    HOTOR was the last game I beat also! Had to go back through it as a girl. I was upset when I couldn't play through as a Twi'lek

2. Zebra3

Zebra3 Jedi Master star 5

Aug 28, 2004
    Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters - It wasn't completely terrible.

Now I have to decide what to play next from my backlog: Enslaved, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Final Fantasy IX, Dead Space, Darksiders, Two Worlds II, Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions, Thor, or Infamous 2 [face_thinking]

3. Riven_JTAC

Riven_JTAC Jedi Master star 4

Jun 28, 2011
    Just beat The Force Unleashed the other night.

Despite its attack on canon, I felt it was a fairly enjoyable game. It did what it was supposed to; entertained me with a variety of levels and types of enemies who needed to be beat in differing ways... I have a new-found appreciation for Force Lightning because of the game.

4. The Loyal Imperial

The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2007
    Ninja Blade. The PC version.

5. Zebra3

Aug 28, 2004
    Hell yeah! I beat Thor: God of Thunder!! It's the crappiest game I've played in a long time. The enemies are overpowered, your defense sucks, controls are messy, the camera is a joke, the voice acting is terrible, and everyone's faces look like they're sculpted out of silly putty. It was just a matter of pride by the end because I certainly didn't keep playing it because I was having fun. About the only good thing about the game was the music, which I actually liked. There's a good reason for that too: Inon Zur worked on it. He also worked on Dragon Age II.

I think I'll move on to Enslaved next. I hear it's short and easy.

6. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    I beat 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand the other day. Such a hilarious game, the "so bad it's good" dialogue and cutscenes don't take away from the fairly solid 3rd person cover-shooter gameplay mechanics. Definitely recommend it if you're looking for some massive lols.

7. Tunsieon

Tunsieon Jedi Youngling

Jul 4, 2011
    Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D. I was disappointed by the water temple.

8. JasperMereel_

JasperMereel_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2006
    Jason & the Argonauts. It was a decent game.

9. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    God of War: Ghost of Sparta! Was surprised by the huge twist at the end. Really enjoyed it all the way through. Possibly better than Chains of Olympus. It's well worth getting either way though.

10. Jedi-Anakin-Solo

Jedi-Anakin-Solo Force Ghost star 6

Dec 26, 2001
    I picked up Infamous off the PSN Welcome Back deal and finally beat it a few days ago. Very excited to play the second one.

11. Asterix_of_Gaul

Asterix_of_Gaul Jedi Master star 5

Sep 13, 2007
    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

I know the truth!

12. Zebra3

Aug 28, 2004
    Enslaved: Odyssey To The West

I wasn't impressed with it. It sure is pretty but I was always amused by the textures that suddenly would appear out of nowhere. As for the rest, the story would have been better if we knew more about the world. Give me a main villain to fight against, not hordes of faceless mechs. I really didn't care about anyone. I wish Ninja Theory would have made Heavenly Sword 2 instead of this.

Darksiders next, I think. Or maybe Dead Space.

13. plo_koom

plo_koom Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 26, 2002
    Fallout: New Vegas. It didn't have much a plot, but it was fun, I guess.

14. aWOLtrooper

aWOLtrooper Jedi Youngling

Jul 14, 2011
    Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon.

It's been out for 1 week, and I've beaten it 4 times.

It's not a long campaign, but the multiplayer and Replayability are A+

And it's just awesome.

15. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    I just finished Halo Reach! The ending was fun. It was better than what I was expecting.:p

16. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    Backyard Sports: Sandlot Sluggers.

Twice. [face_blush]

17. starwarsjunkie7

starwarsjunkie7 Jedi Padawan

Jul 16, 2011
    I am playing Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader. I just beat the YouTube speed run records for Death Star Attack, Death Star Escape, and the Battle of Hoth. Check out my channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/starwarsjunkie7777#g/u

18. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    Have completed all the missions in Kill Team. It was wow, just wow. I'm going to keep playing to get all the achievements though.

19. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    Dragon Age: Origins

20. ShakTeeth

ShakTeeth Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2011
    Dragon Age Origins. For some reason, I couldn't get absorbed into Mass Effect, so I had doubts that I'd enjoy DA O. However, I loved it, and It's now in my top ten list. It makes me wonder if I should give Mass Effect another shot...

21. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    Just two achievements left for Kill Team!! One of them was almost impossible to get as to get it you need to get 10 collectables per level and one of them isn't actually visible because it's off screen. One of the last two I can't get because I don't know anyone local to play through a mission with, and the other is to last a certain length in Survival Mode and that's a bit intense.

22. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    I would.

The intro to Mass Effect took some getting into but after that... I was absorbed in it.

23. TwiLekJedi

TwiLekJedi Pretty Ex-Mod star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2001
    Borderlands, minus the DLC. On my own, because my ******* internet was dead for a week. Proper playthrough with 2 buddies coming soon

24. Legend_of_Leroy

Legend_of_Leroy Jedi Knight star 1

May 16, 2008
    Deus Ex, I had to get it out the way as it seems I can only do one WRPG at a time else all my decision making gets merged. I felt it was good but not as great as a lot of people seem to think. Taking out guards, evading security and finding codes just got too much the same without being any fun.

Fallout 3, Deus Ex 2, Dragon Age Origins or Oblivion could be next on the RPG front.

25. TwiLekJedi

TwiLekJedi Pretty Ex-Mod star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2001
    I think we're the only 2 people on the planet who think so.